Ramanujan

will getting a girl friend solve my loneliness

49 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura this is a pertinent dialogue. Probably one of the most valuable posts in this section. Its the drive we have to up the body count.  Weigh in.  Don't sit on the sidelines.  


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ramanujan said:

yeah. sadly . they wont pickup phone. i gotta call them 5-10 times for them to pickup . or wait for  some days before i made the last call

 

fucking hell. i had a homie. i used to call him for 7 years. now after he married , he wont pickup phone. fucking hell. i got betrayed. fucking snake.

 

This is good. Now you can focus on your life purpose and meeting people that matter to help you reach it. Most friends are friends of convenience, not really valuable allies for us in time of need. That's why it's important to learn intentional networking and social circle game.

12 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I don't think he really has one.  He's a whole lot of bullshit if you ask.me.

Finally got out of the drunk tank huh! It's good to see you back man. 

12 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@LordFall  Show us a picture of your girlfriend friend.  

I don't have a monogamous girlfriend right now. You can see some of the girls I hangout with on my Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/DOH0JPxka8M/?img_index=1

 


Building a global media agency. Follow my progress on Instagram

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, LordFall said:

This is good. Now you can focus on your life purpose and meeting people that matter to help you reach it. Most friends are friends of convenience, not really valuable allies for us in time of need. That's why it's important to learn intentional networking and social circle game.

Finally got out of the drunk tank huh! It's good to see you back man. 

I don't have a monogamous girlfriend right now. You can see some of the girls I hangout with on my Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/DOH0JPxka8M/?img_index=1

 

I like the curls bro. You good. Haha. 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I like the curls bro. You good. Haha. 

I appreciate it, definitely one of the secret weapons with women, they love playing with them. 

Edited by LordFall

Building a global media agency. Follow my progress on Instagram

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, LordFall said:

I appreciate it, definitely one of the secret weapons with women, they love playing with them. 

Yah for sure.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Inliytened1 Good to see you back unc B|


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/09/2026 at 0:57 AM, Ramanujan said:

i live in a 3rd world. its a taboo to do dating.  i tried to use friendship with other men to solve my loneliness. it worked for some time. but there are some problems. like some see me as a backup friend. some see me as a side friend , a side charecter in their life .  it was managable. but once they got married , they started avoiding me. they choose a pussy they met one year ago over me

so i am back to square 1. no friends. not enough social skills.  the pain of loneliness is absolutely unbearable. i start crying some day

 

will getting a girl friend cure my loneliness.  i know game take a while to learn. i am a game noobie. although i am an arm chair pickup artist

 

 

is getting a girlfriend different from having male friends for your loneliness. does it cure loneliness

 

Not for me, and I say that because it doesn't matter how hot a woman is if I don't feel totally refreshed after orgasm, I know we're not the right fit. I could really like a woman as well, and what will result is not apathy at the end but disappointment. Quite often, I'll never be able to go down that route again even though I may have really wanted it to work, and even though we could still be friends. With that in mind this is why I would stress to both sexes, simply don't even put much effort in outside of having fun and trying to enjoy your experience then let that determine where the momentum goes. Because it can be very, very difficult to find a partner like that, an energetic match, and when it does happen, that's when you're in a vulnerable position if you don't have much experience in a relationship that has genuine meaning to your energetic core (too many people stay in relationships that are not right for them out of fear). So although a woman or another friend may not solve your loneliness, it's important to work on relationship skills irrespectively across both women and men, friends and lovers, so that you are ready when you do find someone that's compatible. I believe that alone will actually cure your loneliness if not simultaneously working on underlying issues. You don't need people though, humans need equilibrium relative to their natural energetic balance, and its from that place where we truly find a compatible partner, not when we're out for sync with the energetic core of who we are which is often the wrong place many people start from, because it drains the relationship rather than builds it.

Best wishes.
 

Edited by oOo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now