Eskilon

Is Leo Gura awake or not?

137 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Jirh said:

There's practical value in talking to others even if you believe they aren't conscious like you. In video games, you talk to various NPCs to get what you want/need to win the game.

Not to say I believe in solipsism, but that the logic holds as long as the belief is held. You can believe in solipsism and talk to others. But what you can't do is believe in solipsism and believe that others exist. Hence, Leo says you are him, everything is imaginary, there is no self, there are no others, only Self/God exists, etc...

Now, the leap from that to Love is a difficult one for me to comprehend.

I’m curious about your perspective on solipsism.

pure solipsism as Leo presents it is obviously false .

Edited by Someone here

“God is the Alpha Omega .. the beginning-less  beginning and the endless end . 
He is the first without start . He is the last without end . He is the manifest actuality ..nothing covers him . He is the most hidden essence  ..nothing can grasp him .. nothing below him or more subtle than him .The ego is the belief I’m separate from god . Because being god is too good to be true .No matter how dark it gets or difficult it gets ..no matter how long it is going to take .. my destiny is the infinite happiness and infinite joy and love as the best thing ever ..God .  “

-that’s a me .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's not get it twisted.

Solipsism isn't a belief system.

People just don't believe solipsism. 

I cant get mad at them cuz they're doin the lords work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awakening is the moment you realize that you have been here for all of eternity. Look around the here and now. It’s all Condciousness. 

Leo Gura cannot live for all of eternity since he is a finite human being.

Leo Gura is a figment of consciousness.

YOU invented LEO.

Wow!

Meow!

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one gets out of here alive.

But we still live forever.

I think thats called a win win or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Someone here said:

I’m curious about your perspective on solipsism.

I think it's an interesting perspective. But it doesn't help me in everyday life matters.

So I don't discard it entirely, but I also hold it loosely, not as absolutely true, but as interestingly true.

Quote

pure solipsism as Leo presents it is obviously false .

It's not false, but also its opposite is not false either. It's a paradox. Multiple contradictory perspectives can be and are all true at the same time. It depends on where you look at it from.

My main issue with people who believe in solipsism is that they make it the only true perspective or as they call it the "absolute truth", when there's truth in every perspective. They lock themselves in a box, and then they struggle to explain anything outside of it.

Edited by Jirh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2026 at 6:57 PM, cetus said:

There's no other spiritual teacher who does what Leo does.

The time he spends answering personal questions here on the forum.

The time he puts into making in depth videos and the thought that goes into each.

The guidance he gives from first hand experience.

Ask yourself this. If it weren't for Leo, how awake would you be? Be brutally honest.

 

I think relatively speaking we have yet to fully give leo the true grace he rightfully deserves. 

But at the same time leo (or any and all teachers) is also ultimately something that must be transcended to a degree there is no one but you to teach you anything.

At the end of the day it is you and your imagination nothing else. 

The only way one could know If leo is awake is they are. And when you reach that level of awakening, leo can only be awake if one is imagining him to be. 

Edited by JoshB

I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jirh said:

My main issue with people who believe in solipsism is that they make it the only true perspective or as they call it the "absolute truth", when there's truth in every perspective.

Just to reiterate solipsism - or all of reality being the creation of a lone, infinite mind - isn't a belief.  

Belief is identifying with the 3D and the five senses.  You think the world is real and stuff is actually happening.  You are really convinced of this - what a preposterous and irrational belief.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2026-09-25 at 8:18 PM, Jirh said:

Someone should invent an Awakening-o-meter.

Or you could go by the "ego-radar", you just smell too much self there in proportion to the awakening claims. If you have self yourself you can smell self, more or less, depending on level of sensitivity etc. Like recognizes like or whatever.....


There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2026-09-24 at 3:30 AM, Eskilon said:

It's difficult to talk about awakening since I am not awakened but for the experiences that I did have it seems ridiculous that someone can still be in ego after let's say what I experienced multiplied by 1000(let's say awakening is that). And not just once, dozens of times since he stuffed himself with 5-meo and the like. I don't know, his wording and attitude seems of, it's something I am sensing. Not saying he didn't experience stuff, he definely did -- that much is felt. But I don't know if his path is complete or fully awakened as the old traditions would say.

Yea, I've thought similarly 

And let's not even get started on the energy stuff

Hundreds of trips, "fully awakened"  yet you don't hear talk about kundalini energy etc, as if that's not included in the higher levels. Not thinking only of Leo now (as I don't remember all he has said), but more in general now in regards to claims like that in certain niches in spiritual community...


There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Willy Phallicus said:

Belief is identifying with the 3D and the five senses.  You think the world is real and stuff is actually happening.  You are really convinced of this - what a preposterous and irrational belief.

That's not a belief at it's core. It's a lived experience. You believe it because it seems so in the experience, actually you could say it is the very experience itself, all you know


There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

It's a lived experience. You believe it because it seems so in the experience, actually you could say it is the very experience itself, all you know

There's no separation, I agree.

If there's no separation then its the one mental projection of the universe aka solipsism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Willy Phallicus said:

There's no separation, I agree.

If there's no separation then its the one mental projection of the universe aka solipsism.

We're not saying the same thing, I disagreed with the claim that the self and world is a belief because it sounds like saying it's similar to believing apple is healthy for your body, that's not what it is

The second sentence, that's a jump in conclusion 

Edited by Sugarcoat

There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Willy Phallicus said:

Just to reiterate solipsism - or all of reality being the creation of a lone, infinite mind - isn't a belief.  

Belief is identifying with the 3D and the five senses.  You think the world is real and stuff is actually happening.  You are really convinced of this - what a preposterous and irrational belief.

What's preposterous and irrational is believing in solipsism and calling out others who don't even exist (according to the belief) on their disbelief.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

We're not saying the same thing,

Whether you were cognizant of it or not, you acknowledged no difference between experience and experiencer which is in the solipsists wheelhouse. 

44 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I disagreed with the claim that the self and world is a belief because it sounds like saying it's similar to believing apple is healthy for your body, that's not what it is

You either believe yourself to be a human or know yourself to be God.  If you know you're God and thus know what God is the solipsism label doesn't wad your egos panties into a bunch.  Thats all Im trying to communicate here.

48 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

The second sentence, that's a jump in conclusion 

Know Thyself isnt a conclusion.  Its remembering what was always true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

Or you could go by the "ego-radar", you just smell too much self there in proportion to the awakening claims. If you have self yourself you can smell self, more or less, depending on level of sensitivity etc. Like recognizes like or whatever.....

I think it can be more complicated than that sometimes, but in general it's a good indicator.

Also depends on how you define ego or self.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Is a squirrel awake?

Nothing finite can be Awake. When all distinctions collapse and everything is identical, You are Awake.


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2026-09-27 at 6:18 PM, Willy Phallicus said:

Whether you were cognizant of it or not, you acknowledged no difference between experience and experiencer which is in the solipsists wheelhouse. 

You either believe yourself to be a human or know yourself to be God.  If you know you're God and thus know what God is the solipsism label doesn't wad your egos panties into a bunch.  Thats all Im trying to communicate here.

Know Thyself isnt a conclusion.  Its remembering what was always true.

The jump from God to solipsism is a reach to me, but I'm not even so sure what the word was reinvented into


There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2026-09-27 at 6:18 PM, Jirh said:

I think it can be more complicated than that sometimes, but in general it's a good indicator.

Also depends on how you define ego or self.

Yes and yes


There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2026 at 1:38 PM, Olaf said:

@Flowerfaeiry I thought Bentinho was awake, because of his spiritual performance, until it came to public that he is running a sex cult. So even tho we are putting these guru's on a pedestal don't forget that some of them might actually be doing some fucked up shit behind the scenes. It is mainly a performance, a script, like the king or queens are talking with a script to seem formal and powerful, it is a performance.

I completely agree.

 

@Someone here Look I think arguing about whether or not someone is awake is kinda dumb and I feel lame for actually inserting myself into the discussion here but tbh I have been hurt by Leo’s teachings and to be frank, him as an individual. 
 

He has over time, proven to not be a good person.  Goodness actually, can kind of be a measure by which we could consider one awake. And it’s not one, two or 12 things that have made me come to this conclusion of Leo. It’s how he repeatedly and continuously shows up, and the fact that it gets worse and worse each year. I was Leo’s biggest fan for a long time. And I still really care for him. But he has shown his true colors and I trust myself to know what goodness looks like and doesn’t look like at this point.
 

I don’t care how much 5meo he’s done or how many times he’s seen God or how well he can disprove science or how much he can talk down and try to disprove certain spiritual laws and truths with his fancy words. 
 

I don’t consider these things a prerequisite to awakeness, or goodness, or love. I know all the stuff about “everything is love” “we’re just imagining each other” etc. I was involved in that world for a very long time, I’ve heard it all. There really is no new thing under the sun and there becomes a point when one realizes that stuff doesn’t lead anywhere. 
 

So I mean, if you guys think he’s awake ok. But I’ve done the stuff, I walked the path, and it’s frankly, empty. And the leader of such a path is not awake. 


Instagram:

@sarahmegcreates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now