AtmanIsBrahman

Why I Think Magic Is Real

177 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, AtmanIsBrahman said:

I'll update if/when I get results, but otherwise I don't think there's any point in talking about it. 

What would count as a result against manifestation for you?


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am the word and the word is God 

 

Who told you this, you did. In this conception. How was this conceived? Two made you, and you is one.

Thats magic.
 

Ta-Da! 

 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AtmanIsBrahman said:

If I don't get my desire. I'm attempting to manifest some physically impossible things, so confirmation bias isn't really an issue. 

The desire would need to be precisely defined and the test genuinely precommitted.

Something like :

"This is the exact impossible event and these are the conditions and deadline. If it doesn't happen, I will regard that as evidence that my manifestation hypothesis is false."

Written on a post-it somewhere, or noted on phone or document. As a definitive marker to measure against.


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

The desire would need to be precisely defined and the test genuinely precommitted.

Something like :

"This is the exact impossible event and these are the conditions and deadline. If it doesn't happen, I will regard that as evidence that my manifestation hypothesis is false."

Written on a post-it somewhere, or noted on phone or document. As a definitive marker to measure against.

Your approach is too scientific. But anyways, I'm done defending myself on this thread.


What is this? That's the only question.

My Youtube Channel - Philosophy | Spirituality | Consciousness Work

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

What would count as a result against manifestation for you?

She's trying to trap him!

Clever girl.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CleverGirl.gif


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

CleverGirl.gif

That's you!


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's you!

Haha, you caught me though - trap was too obvious 🥹

... Or maybe my deviousness is becoming too easy to predict


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

During my last awakening, God told me to worry less because God is everything and everything is taken care of.
 

So.... if I worry less, am I deluding myself???  (Not in a sense that God is going to give me money out of the blue , but in a sense that God is helping me in ways that I know not??, if that makes sense) 

How do you differentiate between superstition and mysticism?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, emptiness dancing said:

So.... if I worry less, am I deluding myself???

Test it.

The only way to know is to test your own ideas.

If you are deluding yourself then your ideas will eventually fail.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ego can't manifest because it's nature is limitations; acting to manifest something is part of the "I don't have it" fractal.

That is why you might briefly think of someone and run into them later even though that normally never happens, yet completely fail to consciously manifest a specific person or thing.

The Law of Attraction is a twisted game that is very difficult to manipulate consciously, because it is meant to be a background process of the human experience rather than a deliberate prerogative, involving the attempt to force an ego-driven desire to manifest by conditioning one's attention and love to focus in that direction. ( Attention is the gateway to the infinite. If God is infinite then there is inevitably a scenario where you (the avatar, the ego in general) take action to manifest a particular object yet it does not happen. However there is no scenario where you shift your attention to the object and it fails to appear, because attention is consciousness, it is the infinite.)

It’s like practicing semen retention or taking drugs to force an excess of energy in a certain direction because otherwise, you would see the lack of love, realize there isn't enough karma in that direction, and conclude, "What's the point?"


Take a bit of Monster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2026-10-01 at 5:11 AM, PenguinPablo said:

Yeah I have a lot of nosy family members and//or with very limited perspectives. I've tried distancing myself off from them but to some level they always try to force their way into what I am doing and in doing so I've positioned myself in an occupation that they find agreeable (stable). So that makes future interactions predictable yet I'm wearing a mask because I know in my head I care 0% about what I'm currently doing but exposing what I really want will invariably lead to it's demise like you said. Sometimes I'm a little bit jealous of people that don't have a family because I think in a sense it gives them the freedom to not being encumbered by their interference or limited thinking. 

When I was shooting for the stars it would get shot down because either they were trying to protect me from failing or maybe they were afraid I'd succeed as well. Who knows. Perhaps a combination of the two. Humans are complex. But none of us are honest with ourselves about these emotions. And yet they are infused into our psyche and interactions with others. 

100% get this as I have been there. In the past especially, I've relied on a combination of masking and simply not telling them anything overly important or vulnerable if I don't want to risk it being used against me (if they don't ask, I simply won't say anything still). Often the best you can do if you still want to be around them is to find a way to free yourself in their presence, which means freeing yourself of your attachment to their validation and acceptance as much as humanly possible.

Which doesn't mean doing anything specific or not doing anything specific. It is simply, within yourself, giving yourself full permission to be yourself, and then noticing the many ways in which you tend to diminish yourself in their presence because you feel diminished by them. 

(It still might not be worth telling them anything though even if you stop feeling held back by them.)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My final point... I'm very interested in this topic.

@Leo Gura I just feel like you haven't explored this dimension of reality sufficiently. Which is fine. 

I just noticed after reading 100s of spiritual books both new age and more serious stuff from Hinduism for example and see a lot of similar ideas expressed if not outright overlapping. So in my mind there is definitely something there that is not being recognized by the more rational and cynical ideas against LOA in this thread. 

Now do I suspect that it is a fools errand to try to manipulate reality? Probably. And probably a better use of your time than trying to give into all your ego's whims. Especially turning that into a sport. I mean it's definitely a very stage orange orientation in a lot of ways let's not kid ourselves. Whether you try to do it through LOA or more practical and action oriented measures.

@Natasha Tori Maru 

Anyway, just  trying to enjoy the ride and nudge the steering wheel here and there. 

Maybe I'll get an autonomous vehicle in the future.

Edited by PenguinPablo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PenguinPablo I am 😊

Had many strange, varied experiences I cannot explain. But I do not try to


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Natasha has that Aussie groundedness, from wrestling with too many kangaroos.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, eos_nyxia said:

100% get this as I have been there. In the past especially, I've relied on a combination of masking and simply not telling them anything overly important or vulnerable if I don't want to risk it being used against me (if they don't ask, I simply won't say anything still). Often the best you can do if you still want to be around them is to find a way to free yourself in their presence, which means freeing yourself of your attachment to their validation and acceptance as much as humanly possible.

Which doesn't mean doing anything specific or not doing anything specific. It is simply, within yourself, giving yourself full permission to be yourself, and then noticing the many ways in which you tend to diminish yourself in their presence because you feel diminished by them. 

(It still might not be worth telling them anything though even if you stop feeling held back by them.)

Come from a pretty emotionally dysregulated background so it makes sense. Nothing too insane. Of course there's much worse out there lol. I'm grateful either way. No one is perfect.

But it still stings. 

Just gotta work on tightening my aura so to speak. Not letting everything affect or penetrate emotionally/mentally.

3 hours ago, eos_nyxia said:

It is simply, within yourself, giving yourself full permission to be yourself, and then noticing the many ways in which you tend to diminish yourself in their presence because you feel diminished by them. 

Also this part is beautiful. Never heard that idea expressed this way.

 
Edited by PenguinPablo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Natasha has that Aussie groundedness, from wrestling with too many kangaroos.

Those kangaroos are great for kicking the narrative *cough* deception *cough* out of me 💀xD


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now