Posted August 21 1 minute ago, yetineti said: @Inliytened1 What are you talking about, dude? I already made a big fuss. Take some jokes. Ease up. We need to have a little respect I know what you are up to. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 7 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said: and no I don’t watch him) If you say so There is no failure, only feedback One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go. Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 @yetineti You're cute, you remind me of a sassy squirrel There is no failure, only feedback One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go. Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 @Inliytened1 Are you threatening me? What are you even talking about? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 Just now, yetineti said: @Inliytened1 Are you threatening me? What are you even talking about? he's ragebaiting you bro it's chill. you guys are funny, like an old senile couple God Loves You https://substack.com/@oppositionless?utm_source=user-menu Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 1 minute ago, yetineti said: @Inliytened1 Are you threatening me? What are you even talking about? No, I'm trying to mod and you are being disprectful to women. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 Just now, Oppositionless said: he's ragebaiting you bro it's chill. you guys are funny, like an old senile couple u think its setting good standard for a consciousness forum that the mod is ragebaiting people and trolling? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 23 minutes ago, Oppositionless said: @Yimpa you dog *bitch 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚ Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 Just now, Asayake said: u think its setting good standard for a consciousness forum that the mod is ragebaiting people and trolling? No nice try, he's trying to cach me bieng disprectful to women, and this isn't going to stand with me. I told you earlier I'm not good with it, so trying to hunt me down isn't going to work. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) If I wanted to catch you being disrespectful to women, I would just start posting AI summaries again. We're having fun, man. Ease up. Edited August 21 by yetineti Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 I'm ready to lock this thing myself at this point. Why don't we. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) I am locking this because it has turned into nothing but a distraction. Please be mindful of creating distractions, drama, and noise. Edited August 21 by Leo Gura You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 1 minute ago, Leo Gura said: I am locking this because it has turned into nothing but a distraction. Please be mindful of creating distractions, drama, and noise. Thanks. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites