Posted August 20 (edited) 10 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said: That is not what I am doing. This is 100% speculation on your behalf. Why would you think I would try to trap you like that? That is uncharitable. Ok then, so we can have a good talk. Listen, i honestly feel that you guys have taken our voice away, not the other way around. When it comes to relationships. Because i have had my share.. You try to control us, and it isn't right. And typically we just give in to that. Edited August 20 by Inliytened1 Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 Just now, Inliytened1 said: Ok then, so we can have a good talk. Listen, i honestly feel that you guys have taken our voice away, not the other way around. When it comes to relationships. Because i have had my share.. You try to control us. I am pointing out once again that you are evading here. You haven't demonstrated that you understand the criticism. You are responding to a different issue (whether men are being allowed to have a voice) rather than addressing the criticism about the language used towards women. So tell me specifically: how are we removing your voice? What have we actually prevented you from saying? It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 (edited) 12 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said: I am pointing out once again that you are evading here. You haven't demonstrated that you understand the criticism. You are responding to a different issue (whether men are being allowed to have a voice) rather than addressing the criticism about the language used towards women. So tell me specifically: how are we removing your voice? What have we actually prevented you from saying? I thought I addressed the criticism over this thread already. Do I need to say it again to you? I think what you want to get at is our mindset, is it wrong? Of course it is. But we're fucking men. Of course it's wrong. You're not gonna fix that overnight. We are boys and we have testosterone. So we are gonna play. Edited August 20 by Inliytened1 Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 Women appreciate a gentleman. YouTube Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 16 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said: Ok then, so we can have a good talk. Listen, i honestly feel that you guys have taken our voice away, not the other way around. When it comes to relationships. Because i have had my share.. You try to control us, and it isn't right. And typically we just give in to that. It is sad but we are in a matriarchy There is no failure, only feedback One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go. Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 2 minutes ago, Ulax said: It is sad but we are in a matriarchy We really are! It's so crazy. Once we commit basically it's her word or its the street. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 On 18.8.2026 at 8:18 PM, Schizophonia said: Lacan spoke about this; objectifying, "turning into language" is simply a characteristic of masculinity. You don't want a man who "doesn't objectify," because that would mean he is homosexual. I'm gay. So gay. 💅 Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ² Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said: I thought I addressed the criticism over this thread already. Do I need to say it agian to you? I think what you want to get at is our mindset, is it wrong? Of course it is. But we're fucking men. Of course it's wrong. You're not gonna fix that overnight. We are boys and we have testosterone. So we are gonna play. Thank you, that is much clearer. I think you understand based on this, which is what I was looking for. I don't think the issue is that men have testosterone, sexual desires, or that men are allowed to ‘play’. I am steering toward whether those drives justify the way particular women were characterised and talked about. Do you think those particular descriptions were appropriate? It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 (edited) 6 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said: I'm gay. So gay. 💅 Welcome. Thanks for coming out in this thread we appreciate your contributions. Edited August 20 by Inliytened1 Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 2 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said: Thank you, that is much clearer. I think you understand based on this, which is what I was looking for. I don't think the issue is that men have testosterone, sexual desires, or that men are allowed to ‘play’. I am steering toward whether those drives justify the way particular women were characterised and talked about. Do you think those particular descriptions were appropriate? Of course not.. But i have already apologized in the thread. Not sure what else you want from me. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 (edited) 30 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said: Ok then, so we can have a good talk. Listen, i honestly feel that you guys have taken our voice away, not the other way around. When it comes to relationships. Because i have had my share.. You try to control us, and it isn't right. And typically we just give in to that. If you experience that with every relationship you’ve ever been in, perhaps it’s more reflective of your own personality patterns rather than those of women as a whole. Or perhaps you just got unlucky in your relationships. Either way, it’s not true that women are always controlling in relationships. Certainly nobody here is trying to take away your voice, it’s mostly just people asking you to be slightly more considerate in the way you word things, especially as a moderator. It’s really not a big request. Edited August 20 by something_else Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 @Natasha Tori Maru You haven't answered the question. If you've never slept with a girl then you can use a man for the example. The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 Just now, something_else said: If you experience that with every relationship you’ve ever been in, perhaps it’s more reflective of your own personality patterns rather than those of women as a whole. Or perhaps you just got unlucky in your relationships. Either way, it’s not true that women are always controlling in relationships. Nobody here is trying to take away your voice, it’s mostly just people asking you to be slightly more considerate in the way you word things, especially as a moderator. It’s really not a big request. No absoultely I think I have just gotten the wrong ones. I don't think it's everywhere. But, they do try to be boss. Have you been in any long term relationships yet? Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 Just now, Inliytened1 said: Of course not.. But i have already apologized in the thread. Not sure what else you want from me. I saw that and it is appreciated. In between, there was a lot of defensiveness and justification. It created a sort of contradictory impression. On the one hand, you acknowledge that the mindset and descriptions were wrong (which I thank you for); on the other, much of your behaviour beforehand communicated resistance to that criticism. I don't want to come across as saying I know what your underlying intention was. The apology and eventual acknowledgement didn't completely explain the contradiction created by the behaviour that preceded it - this is just how it appeared. And I think other users noted this. Which might explain the critical way others responded. It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 9 minutes ago, something_else said: Certainly nobody here is trying to take away your voice, it’s mostly just people asking you to be slightly more considerate in the way you word things, especially as a moderator. It’s really not a big request. Thanks, you worded it well. Appreciated. This is my stance. It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 (edited) 3 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said: I saw that and it is appreciated. In between, there was a lot of defensiveness and justification. It created a sort of contradictory impression. On the one hand, you acknowledge that the mindset and descriptions were wrong (which I thank you for); on the other, much of your behaviour beforehand communicated resistance to that criticism. I don't want to come across as saying I know what your underlying intention was. The apology and eventual acknowledgement didn't completely explain the contradiction created by the behaviour that preceded it - this is just how it appeared. And I think other users noted this. Which might explain the critical way others responded. I'm not gonna stop being a guy, if that's what you are asking. I have one aim. And i think you know what that is. Is that sad? yeah, but it is who I am. I will keep doing it until I'm dead. We're just anmials. Edited August 20 by Inliytened1 Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 Just now, Inliytened1 said: I'm not gonna stiop being a guy, if that's what you are asking. I have one aim. And i think you know what that is. Is that sad? yeah, but it is who I am. I will keep doing it until I'm dead. We're just anmials. I don't think I can be any clearer. It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 1 minute ago, Natasha Tori Maru said: I don't think I can be any clearer. No I don't think you can. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said: No absoultely I think I have just gotten the wrong ones. I don't think it's everywhere. But, they do try to be boss. Have you been in any long term relationships yet? Yes, two. Both were pretty solid for the most part. One had mild controlling tendencies though they stemmed from abusive parents and probably anxious attachment of some kind. It wasn’t her trying to be the boss so much as her wanting my attention all of the time because she got anxious when I wasn’t around. Obviously not a super healthy dynamic which is why we broke up, but I don’t blame her in the slightest. She had a hard life. The other was super chill and one of the least controlling people I’ve ever known. I don’t think it’s true that women always try to be the boss in relationships. It definitely happens, but to claim it is the norm requires some evidence. I’ve probably seen an equal number of relationships where the man is controlling. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 20 Just now, something_else said: Yes, two. Both were pretty solid for the most part. One had mild controlling tendencies though they stemmed from abusive parents and probably anxious attachment of some kind. It wasn’t her trying to be the boss so much as her wanting my attention all of the time because she got anxious when I wasn’t around. Obviously not a super healthy dynamic which is why we broke up, but I don’t blame her in the slightest. She had a hard life. The other was super chill and one of the least controlling people I’ve ever known. I don’t think it’s true that women always try to be the boss in relationships. It definitely happens, but to claim it is the norm requires some evidence. I’ve probably seen an equal number of relationships where the man is controlling. Where the man is controlling might even be less healthy, because he becomes the tyrant. It should be an equal partnership. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites