Posted August 19 (edited) Can someone get @Inliytened1 laid? He’s really angsty. He's resorted to having sexual fantasy conversations with other men online. Somebody help him fast! He's even started speculating about the sexual proclivity of other men! lmao this guy Edited August 19 by yetineti Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 1 minute ago, yetineti said: Can someone get @Inliytened1 laid? He’s really angsty. He's resorted to having sexual fantasy conversations with other men online. Somebody help him fast! He's even started speculating about the sexual proclivity of other men! I love you man. Shit, yeah get me laid. Like that's what i need.. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 @Inliytened1 I've just never had someone question my sex life or be so defensive in a conversation like this. Figured something was up. I mean, what's next? You're gonna ask to see my penis? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 1 minute ago, yetineti said: @Inliytened1 I've just never had someone question my sex life or be so defensive in a conversation like this. Figured something was up. I mean, what's next? You're gonna ask to see my penis? I don't need those details. That's too much. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 19 minutes ago, Asayake said: Ok I am not gonna scroll back so let's go, what did you have to say? Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 @Inliytened1 You quoted Asayake’s post containing a plainly stated question, pretended not to understand it, and then demanded that it be restated. This is deliberate evasion, not confusion. You have responded to criticism with trolling, sexualized insults, intentional misreadings and repeated attempts to turn accountability into another joke. You are not engaging honestly. @Leo Gura review the thread and decide whether this is acceptable conduct from a moderator. The record speaks for itself. We’ll see what happens. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 (edited) 2 minutes ago, yetineti said: @Inliytened1 You quoted Asayake’s post containing a plainly stated question, pretended not to understand it, and then demanded that it be restated. This is deliberate evasion, not confusion. You have responded to criticism with trolling, sexualized insults, intentional misreadings and repeated attempts to turn accountability into another joke. You are not engaging honestly. @Leo Gura review the thread and decide whether this is acceptable conduct from a moderator. The record speaks for itself. We’ll see what happens. You're really trying to get me kicked outa here ain't you. I shouldn't like you, but after the hotel story, well, i have to have some compassion. RIght? Edited August 19 by Inliytened1 Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 He was pushed to the brink with the cult thing. He aint kicking me out for this. Sorry. If he does I'll be back without stars. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 @Inliytened1 I don't care what happens to you. I'm just pointing out that under Leo's own rules, you don't belong here. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 Just now, yetineti said: @Inliytened1 I don't care what happens to you. I'm just pointing out that under Leo's own rules, you don't belong here. I don't? That's a bold statement. You're getting bolder by the minute. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 (edited) This thread is brought to you by Carls Jr. @Inliytened1 This is not uncontrollable latent testosterone we're seeing, this is schoolgirl social media trollish attention seeking, the compounding effect of being drunk on the lack of awareness, or a combination of the two. Edited August 19 by oOo PROJECT : MEANING Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 (edited) @oOo Another user not engaging with the person they attack. Seems all though if anybody's seeking attention, it's the person making a non-substantive statement like yourself. Edited August 19 by yetineti Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 @Inliytened1 is not a bad guy, he just shows a lack of calibration. The objections raised towards some of his language are valid but his aim in starting this thread are as well. I do think in general people on this forum are not comfortable with sexuality and us discussing it is adding value to the community. We are all on the same side and should just be looking to have the highest level discourse possible to elevate both the board and our individual lives. The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 Just now, oOo said: This thread is brought to you by Carls Jr. @Inliytened1 There's very little to say about 'awareness' in this thread. This is not uncontrollable latent testosterone we're seeing, this is schoolgirl social media trollish attention seeking, the compounding effect of being drunk on the lack of awareness, or a combination of the two. That's nice bate, but how many have you fucked. Let's hear your hotel story. If you even have one. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said: Ok I am not gonna scroll back so let's go, what did you have to say? Alright, how do I block people on this forum? I was thinking about blocking you so I don't have to read your posts on this forum anymore. Id rather not exert energy on reading your writings anymore if you can't even answer a simple question. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 1 minute ago, LordFall said: @Inliytened1 is not a bad guy, he just shows a lack of calibration. The objections raised towards some of his language are valid but his aim in starting this thread are as well. I do think in general people on this forum are not comfortable with sexuality and us discussing it is adding value to the community. We are all on the same side and should just be looking to have the highest level discourse possible to elevate both the board and our individual lives. I lack tons of calibration. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 (edited) @yetineti That's a direct hit! If I engage in a debate, it'll end up as my thread like most other threads do. Moreover, if it gets into mud slinging too much I'll end up looking like a bully as I'll win that too, and I also don't want to actually hurt anyone. I think there's an extremely low probability that anyone actually wants to engage in a meaningful debate with me. Let's just see how your theory goes though okay. More to the meaningful point, there's just such little self respect being shown in many areas of this thread more than there is necessarily disrespect for the opposite sex; that's just a mirror. Edited August 19 by oOo PROJECT : MEANING Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 2 minutes ago, Asayake said: Alright, how do I block people on this forum? I was thinking about blocking you so I don't have to read your posts on this forum anymore. Id rather not exert energy on reading your writings anymore if you can't even answer a simple question. I don't know i've never blocked somebody. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said: I don't know i've never blocked somebody. Why don't you answer questions? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 19 1 minute ago, oOo said: @yetineti That's a direct hit! If I engage in a debate, it'll end up as my thread like most other threads do. Moreover, if it gets into mud slinging too much I'll end up looking like a bully as I'll win that too. I think there's an extremely low probability that anyone actually wants to engage in a meaningful debate with me. Let's just see how your theory goes though okay. More to the meaningful point, there's just such little self respect being shown in many areas of this thread more than there is necessarily disrespect for the opposite sex; that's just a mirror. I'm really surprised about the uproar, given this is a dating section.. What do you plan to accomplish here Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites