enchanted

If God is All, what is Evil?

45 posts in this topic

“Are you cheating on me?”

“Cheating is just a social construct, baby. Get over it!” 

-Relative vs. Absolute Truth episode 


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Yimpa said:

“Are you cheating on me?”

“Cheating is just a social construct, baby. Get over it!” 

This is too fucked up and I'm sure some people use these excuses to justify their actions.

When you don't value loyalty and commitment at all.

Some teachings of osho is also like this he doesn't value loyalty and commitment in his teachings he just likes to talk about freedom and being Liberal lol.


I'm not Iranian; I Am Persian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now