No-Thing

Now, The Only Thing Left To Do Is Giving Up!

11 posts in this topic

Warning: This advice is for people in later stages. You probably know when you need to hear this and when it's too early. Trust yourself!

Seriously. Stop reading if you are just starting out or you are having a rough time. 

(I partly write this for my self)

You have tried it all. You are still not there yet. There is nowhere left to go, nothing left to do. Going back is impossible. Forward doesn't exist anymore. You will never reach enlightenment. Give it up already! How often do you have to bang your head against the wall before you see it. There is no teacher who can help you. There is no book that will enlighten you. Stop looking.

You are completely and utterly stuck. No perspective is true. No pointer will guide you anywhere. You are stuck and alone. Completely alone in and no one can help you. No it's not that. No it's not there. No it's not that experience. No it's not that state. No it's not even here.

Why the fuck are you here? What are you searching for? There is nothing to be found. Does your mind resist that? Stop it. There is nothing to be found. Just stop. It is all bullshit! Nothing anyone ever said to you is true! All enlightened teachers are full of shit when they speak to you. There is nothing to be gained. Nothing will change. All the talk about enlightenment is just as true as Donald Trumps tweets, okey?

Some nice words from people of this forum might make you feel all fuzzy inside but you know all to well what happens next. The feeling will fade and you are back where you started. 

How long will it take you before you understand. There is nothing to understand. Your work is done here. You have tried it all, haven't you?

You are trapped. You are alone. It's all meaningless. Stop the stories. Getting sad won't help you. Getting angry won't change anything. It's not that, it's not that, It's not that! Stop seeking!

Does it dawn upon you?

surrender.jpg

Edited by No-Thing

11 minutes ago, No-Thing said:

Now, The Only Thing Left To Do Is Giving Up!

The real thing is not reaching, the real thing is the journey, the very traveling. It is so beautiful, why bother about the goal ?

I gave up on giving up

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

cd7d2eba91a7cf7520415b4c9a75827b.jpg

That's true, except that if you stop meditating, if you stop self-inquire, if you stop being mindfull, then what will most likely happen is that you will go back to your old ways and forget all that.

So don't stop seeking if didn't have at least a good set of experiences that proves you that it's not bullshit, don't stop meditating because that helps a lot to quiet the mind, don't stop self-inquire because it will fasten the process to understand you can't be a human being, and don't stop being mindful otherwise you'll be triggered and suffer in your life when shit hits the fan.

Even if you get that there is nowhere to go, that doesn't mean you can put the right effort into being that right moment.
It only means your mind has to stop seeking, that's all it means.
And meditating all day isn't seeking, it is just building the condition to be perfectly synched to the present moment.

So in a sense, if you really want it, if you've gone beyond your fears and limiting beliefs, you can force it.
You just have to sit and muster the will, it will come when you've finally and totally quiet your mind.

You HAVE to want it, to be OBSESSED by it, just don't be it in a neurotic and needy way, but from the core of your being.
You know what I'm talking about if you've already have a strong intuition about something.

You have to stop seeking with YOUR MINDAnd start seeking with YOUR HEART.

99af332e185fd751aaaa32090eaaf8b2.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@No-Thing Sorry bro, but you really don't know what you talking about.

Edited by Capethaz

I sometimes like to think that the spiritual path is not about discussion. It's about hearing the right thing at the right time.

2 hours ago, Capethaz said:

@No-Thing Sorry bro, but you really don't know what you talking about.

Exactly :-)! You get it. The I that communicates with you and formulates this sentence is full of shit and has no idea what it's talking about. It never will. It's not a thing for the mind to know.

2 hours ago, Shin said:

It only means your mind has to stop seeking, that's all it means.

Yes, yes, yes

This post is for the ones who are still running Seeker.exe even after years of seeking. It's time to shut that program down.

Here is some more fuel for the fire:

I love you guys!

@No-Thing Everyone thinks they are higher then where they are, so think cautiously of how and what you write on  your message.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

When the energy of 'me' (the energy of seeking) suddenly collapses, all there is is the infinite, is being-ness, is freedom. 

11 hours ago, No-Thing said:

Going back is impossible. 

Yep.

Why the fuck are you here? 

I don't know...

What are you searching for? 

Butterflies and rainbows...

There is nothing to be found. Does your mind resist that? 

Yes...

Stop it. 

Coming around to that. On the verge of just giving up here. 

The voice that thinks it figures things out. Let it go. The voice that holds on to insights let it go. Giving up, giving in. Let them go.

And just get a feel of what surrender feela like. Hold on to that.