ZeldaStar

Does THC increase or decrease consciousness?

111 posts in this topic

And literal demons as well. 😈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Nemra said:

And literal demons as well. 😈

Hot!

I experienced that on medium heat. wtf will high heat mode do?!

I will hold back on the high heat setting for now, though. Gotta work my way up to it. Medium is already pretty insane.

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need a microscope that is a gazillion times more powerful than electron microscopes. 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just cus THC works exceptionally well with mi genetics doesn’t mean that it’s effortless, and that God is just going to come to me nonchalantly. No. This is a perversion of how the medicine actually works. I still have to work my ass off for the spiritual insights and to meet God face to face using my will and desire to grasp the Love. And to face my fears head-on, for sure. But the payoff is rewarding as fuck.

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, so thc-x makes the undesirable hallucinations flare up for me. Not good. I have to find another substance :(

(I have schizophrenia)

Edited by Michal__

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Michal__ That sucks, sorry to hear that.

My relationship with THC was unstable at first, but now me and her are lesbian besties for life.


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@Michal__ That sucks, sorry to hear that.

My relationship with THC was unstable at first, but now me and her are lesbian besties for life.

That's great.

It used to be my favorite substance before the problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

That's great.

It used to be my favorite substance before the problems.

Good point. I don’t want to romanticize it. It isn’t just blissful experience. It also reveals horror. And my job is to see the Love in both.

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/06/2026 at 5:59 PM, Schizophonia said:

It makes me dumb; nothing to do with psychedelics.

 

it makes you highly contemplative rather


𝔉𝔞𝔠𝔢𝔱 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪 𝔬𝔣 𝔤𝔬𝔡
Eternal Art - World Creator
https://aerisvahnephelia.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

it makes you highly contemplative rather

It turns me into the tiger of the Cheetos packets

I also had internal hallucinations.

Edited by Schizophonia

Take a bit of Monster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cannot afford a plane ride, but I can afford the way that alters my plane of existence. I am a low high

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now