Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Martin123

Awakening - Head, Heart Or Gut? :-)

16 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I hope youre all having an amazing day and know that if youre reading this you are loved and adored milion times over.

Thanks to a post @Shin shared earlier today including Adyashanti´s video about awakening mind, heart and gut. It reminded me about what Matt Kahn once spoke of and what @Leo Gura today shared in his video where he spoke of his consciousness descending from his head to his heart and then having the head-less perception. :-)

So which one are you going to awaken?
If I had to guess, this is a pointer I would use.

Who do I resonate with the most?
Rali, Leo´s first enlightenment videos, Rupert Spyra - awakening of the mind
Matt Kahn - awakening of the heart and gut
Yes Ik im sorry I have no idea who else to include into the awakening of the heart and gut.
The only thing I can say is that I cannot describe on how deep of a level I resonate with Matt, and if I had to guess my awakening is happening on the level of the gut - meaning I have had for more than a year energetical purging from my gut, as if my whole ego-structure and its energy were located there. That is the place that I am rooted in and hanging onto.

So once again... which one is being awakened in you?
(Its not a competition hahaha dont worry. Or is it? :o) xD)

Edited by Martin123

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

All of them. They are all interconnected and reinforce each other. 

For example: Matt preaches to love everything that arises. But loving or love is often mistaken for an emotional state. It's about an indiscriminate (love) attitude towards everything that arises. It's an act of surrender and faith that also strongly characterizes the gut awakening where you realize you can't do anything to reach enlightenment. You are not in control. You let go of resistance. You accept/love everything that arises.

That's like asking a newborn if he's gonna be straight, gay or asexual.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I know an awakened guy who shared with me he also got sore balls :$, so go figure.

And I know a teacher that recommends feeling your balls and not just staying in awareness.

29 minutes ago, Toby said:

And I know a teacher that recommends feeling your balls and not just staying in awareness.

Wouldn't work for girls, though O.o:|9_9xD

11 hours ago, Shin said:

That's like asking a newborn if he's gonna be straight, gay or asexual.

@Shin no its actually not that difficult to spot what phase ur at :). 

@Martin123 It's been happening in this order (I think). Mind, gut and heart.

And if it's  a competition you've got to throw in some cool prizes!

The heart often awakens after the mind. The mind awakening is understanding your true self and the heart awakening is being your true self.

Edited by Paintballer

@Paintballer interesting. Have you got any experience with the integration of your gut into it my dude? Like kundalini in your beli or smth, after you had 5meo "deepenings"?

Kundalini and awakening of the heart, gut and mind are different.

These three types of awakening are symbolic more than anything &  represent different ways the truth can be experienced.

Activity in the heart chakra has little to do with the heart opening. 

If you are interested in different ways the truth can be experienced look up the book runaway realization by almaas.

Have never done 5 meo though *wink* what you talking about *wink*

Ooh.... people can see me haha

All of them I would say.

I have been reading Adya recently and also stumpled about this differentiation. I knew the mind and the heart thing and I feel it occurring hand in hand but the gut thing was new to me. 

So what I did to investigate that was, while meditation (lying down I'd recommend) put your attention on the gut area and just allow it to open. I also included the pelvic area, my balls, the PC muscle and the great holy anus. Just focus on it, you don't have to use any technique. What happened to me was that after a while I felt something relaxing and opening up. I know there is still more to let go of but that's fine. I just keep part of my awareness on it throughout my day and make some of my meditation sessions about this area. 

RELAX THE ANUS! I would say as a straight guy we hold some tension in our anus (besides everywhere else)