elias

Anyone In German And Interested About Self-actualizing?

33 posts in this topic

@Leo GuraFirst of all, thanks for sharing your work and this platform. How is work going?

Is anyone else here from germany, or speaking german, - who are interested in self-actualizing and growing as a person?

+ interested in enlightenment??

Yes, I am also from Germany. Close to Frankfurt. Would be interesting to know someone personally who is interested in those same topics. 

Especially as I am a bit afraid of research into psychedelics all by myself :D 

Where are you from?

yes, I'm from Germany but I'm not interested in self-actualization. But I'm interested in truth.

1 hour ago, Lauritz said:

Yes, I am also from Germany. Close to Frankfurt. Would be interesting to know someone personally who is interested in those same topics. 

Where are you from?

Living between Oldenburg and Osnabrück. 

the research isn´t the problem, but finding a qualitative source to get good stuff and to trip properly (only smoke weed occasionally to being more creative / present )

1 hour ago, Toby said:

yes, I'm from Germany but I'm not interested in self-actualization. But I'm interested in truth.

how you pursue this endeavour? meditation, self-inquriry, retreats?

36 minutes ago, Franz said:

Iam german too Kumpel ;) 

just recently read your post about shrooms and syrian rue 

@Lauritz If I would live near Frankfurt I'd check out Muni (Satsang).

@elias Meditating, inquiring, retreats, satsangs. Satsangs mostly in Hamburg / Berlin but I also attended two retreats near Oldenburg (Oberlethe). Other than that I just live life as it is.

I am from Baden-Württemberg, near Karlsruhe. Would be interested in researching into psychedelics and finding safe substances aswell.

On 6/7/2017 at 11:14 PM, Annica said:

I am from Baden-Württemberg, near Karlsruhe. Would be interested in researching into psychedelics and finding safe substances aswell.

Hello,  I live in karlsruhe,  if you want one day we can get a cup of coffee and talk about our techniques to stay on track 

On 6/5/2017 at 11:42 AM, Lauritz said:

Where are you from?

I am in karlsruhe 

Hi, I am from Baden-Württemberg as well. I am currently living in Konstanz.

I am from Hamburg, interested in enlightenment

@Lauritz no way man, im also living near frankfurt :D

Im all about psychedelics, nutrition, truth, and just being a pleasant human to be around ;)

btw how old are ya? im 20 now ^^

Moin ihr alle!

Just found this thread and thought I'd chime in,  the nearest big city in my area would be Hannover. Found Leo's channel in 2015 and it has been a worthy addition to my life, but I'm not (yet) a, well, how'd you call it, a hardcore-actualizer with strict routines and all... 

My primary drive to look deeper into alternative ways of thinking, living one's life and spending time was/is a general disappointment with superficial society and living and thinking like most little cogs in the machine. Didn't happen overnight, was more like a step by step process during the last six years. 

On 24.6.2017 at 11:24 AM, OBEler said:

I am from Hamburg, interested in enlightenment

Man, Hamburg is the best city regarding enlightenment. So many good teachers coming to and living in Hamburg.

Hey fellow germans,

for anybody interested in Radical Honesty (advocated by Leo in "How to get started with self-actualization"):

There is a great seminar held in Munich this weekend and I will be there.

For anybody willing to check it out just inbox me :)

Would love to meet some fellow German self-actualizers there!

So, I was playing a little bit around with a web-framework today and created this little map here: http://advaitablog.webfactional.com/

You can find a selection of mostly Advaita-teachers here in Germany and Europe. If you resonate with Ramana Maharshi, Nisargadatta Maharaj or Papaji you could check them out.