Leo Gura

Actualized.org Awakening Retreat Coming Soon

228 posts in this topic

On 11/09/2026 at 4:22 PM, Nemra said:

I wonder whether he will reveal the substance or not after knowing that it won't work for everyone.

+1
@Leo Gura

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last time I checked this is happening in October.

Curious to hear from the attendees on what it's like post-retreat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WonderSeeker said:

Last time I checked this is happening in October.

Curious to hear from the attendees on what it's like post-retreat.

He canceled it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was posted on this topic before, or on the blog. The substance being tested showed up ineffective for Awakening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2026 at 6:17 PM, PsychedelicEagle said:

It was posted on this topic before, or on the blog. The substance being tested showed up ineffective for Awakening.

Instead of ineffective, I'd say the better adjective would be inconsistent to deliver Awakening among a big group of people.


God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty.  We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes Wise, Virtuous and AWAKE. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life GOD is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, because The Sun shines through All: Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

love the fact that leo moved his teachings from how to be successful to how to make a girl squirt  to  how to take a drug and get high. 

its so fun to watch leo moving from success coach to pickup coach to meditation coach to yoga coach to drug  pusher and psychidelic coach

Edited by Ramanujan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Davino said:

Instead of ineffective, I'd say the better adjective would be inconsistent to deliver Awakening among a big group of people.

Good correction, thanks.

As a matter of fact, I speculate this blog post even referred to a session with the substance in question.

So “inconsistent/unreliable“ would be a better, single-word adjective. 🙂

Edited by PsychedelicEagle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now