Dharam

Neurotic Mind

9 posts in this topic

I watched the video of Leo on neurotic mind and everything sound to be familiar and I seem to have neurotic mind . I am tight fist and indecisive , I procrastinate and also am very serious kind of person in relationship also very jealous . please share some videos that can help me to come out of it 

Edited by Dharam

I think you can find the tools to come out of your specific variety of neuroticism best on you own because nobody knows you better than you.  Try to be more creative and brave and loving about the way you approach anxiety.

I also heard some bells ringing when I watched Leos video about being neurotic. Just becoming aware of it can already help. Admitting it to yourself is already the first step to become less neurotic I think. Raise your awareness, also in your daily life, not just during meditation. Try to notice it when you're acting neurotic. Maybe write down the specific situations in which you find yourself to be specially neurotic? 

It sounds so cheesy, but being aware of my own neurotic mind and admitting this to myself already felt liberating. 

Edited by phoenix666

whatever arises, love that

The brain, like every body part, tries to regenerate itself if it's hurt and immunize whenever possible. Being neurotic and envious and all that are ways the brain is trying to do that. Unfortunately, those behaviours are protective in nature, so you get stuck. These behaviours are, fortunately for those of us who want to improve their lives, pointers to the root cause. You're gonna want to look into shadow work. Teal Swan has a book on it called The Completion Process, as well as many videos on these kinds of problems.

23 hours ago, Capethaz said:

@Dharam Meditate everyday at least 45 minutes. 

@Dharam you can watch as many videos you want, but it won't do any good unless you get your hands dirty and sit down for good.

watch your breath and let thoughts come and go. thoughts of jealously are just thoughts. as you can already see, becoming free of identification with thoughts is extremely liberating. so look for instructions for meditation.

i'm sharing these ones with you.

unborn Truth

• Thank you all you godly ppl to try helping me with

On 6/3/2017 at 9:12 PM, Dharam said:

I seem to have neurotic mind

OSHO: How to Cure Your Neurosis

On 6/5/2017 at 11:01 AM, Capethaz said:

@Dharam Meditate everyday at least 45 minutes. 

On 6/6/2017 at 10:36 AM, ajasatya said:

@Dharam you can watch as many videos you want, but it won't do any good unless you get your hands dirty and sit down for good.

watch your breath and let thoughts come and go. thoughts of jealously are just thoughts. as you can already see, becoming free of identification with thoughts is extremely liberating. so look for instructions for meditation.

i'm sharing these ones with you.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE