El Rizzidente

John Anthony's channel taken down

215 posts in this topic

On 11/15/2025 at 0:17 AM, Leo Gura said:

I can only imagine how toxic his relationships are. It is not something to aspire to. You will ruin your life this way.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SPmwMjLsww&t=2166s

You would find this video clip interesting start from 36:08 - 53:37 its him breaking down how toxic and chaotic his relationship with his wife is due to his lifestyle.

Allegedly she cheated on him, physically abused him, the usual toxic shit when you see from these people due to his need to have threesomes and have rotations with other women.

I always laugh when I see Redpill / Manosphere content creators push this idea of One sided monogamous LTR, utterly impractical and ridiculous.

It never works, no sane woman is going to commit herself to this style of relationship unless it comes with a heavy $$ tag and even then this will be the problems you deal with.
 

On 11/14/2025 at 1:37 PM, Leo Gura said:

Remember, PUA's treat their male clients exactly the same way they treat women. A woman is just a pussy and a male client is just a wallet.

The comical part about this is the other guy on the call playing therapist is his student who is paying him thousands of $$ for "coaching"

John ended up snaking him and burning bridges with him as usual, and as retaliation the guy leaked these phone calls. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2025 at 4:05 PM, Leo Gura said:

If you're in top 10% on looks, you can get a lot of average girls off online. That'a how many PUAs get their lay counts up.

Most highly successful PUAs have great looks and are exceptionally extroverted.

I think you're just too cerebral to the point where it overcomplicates it. 

That along with many other factors. Really it's a just a cocktail of behaviors or traits that lead to "success"

If your life is setup in such a way, where the cards are stacked in your favor it's not that hard. But I do think the funnel dries up if you are high IQ, neurodivergent like autism, or tier 2 spiral dynamics. Of course below average in looks or even slightly above average is not great.

Not necessarily a bad thing but not a good idea to define your self worth on this singular aspect of life if such is the case.

Really the more points you tally up the easier it is. Essentially stacking the cards in your favor to get as much p-word as possible.

* Promoter ✅ 

* Geo-maxing ✅ 

* Ok with operating in moral grey zones ✅ 

* Sacrificing other important areas to focus on partying and sex  ✅ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

If your life is setup in such a way, where the cards are stacked in your favor

Obviously. But what is never mentioned is what this costs you. The opportunity cost. While you design your life to maximize sex you minimize more important things. For a PUA this is acceptable because they are degenerates with no higher ambitions than getting sex and money.

The real secret to getting laid a lot is to be a degenerate with no higher purpose. Life is a lot easier when truth isn't even a priority for you.

Look at everyone who has lots of sex and you will see the man is fundamentally a degenerate.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PUA is fundamentally a deeply broken path of self help. It's not about the sex. It's about the fundamental premise it's based on, being not enough without a woman, lacking value. Look at how guys on here will make threads about how they break when a woman doesn't accept them. They base their value on society things like this while doubting their spirit and divine nature. I would say what guys need to realize is it's def possible to explore your sexuality but from a place of true value not having to reach some goal or earn some value. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

It’s more that you hit tier 2 or even just green and you stop caring. 

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But what is never mentioned is what this costs you. The opportunity cost. While you design your life to maximize sex you minimize more important things.

If you have the karma that drives you towards PUA, which I did, I argue burning through it in a condensed few years is better than letting that insecurity linger and pollute the rest of your life. It would have been better to have a normal adolescence and not have this karma, but is what it is, and after these few years I got over it and basically don’t care about validation from women anymore (except in the context of a relationship, but that’s different). 

Sometimes I relapse a bit, for a few weeks after a breakup. But I don’t think I’ll become that middle-aged guy who still leers at his early-twenties employees or his teenage daughter’s friends. 

I don’t even think the geo-maxing is that weird. Most guys try to geo-max but in a stupid way, e.g., moving to NYC or Miami in their early 20s in part for the dating prospects, not realizing that although the women there are hot, they won’t have the status to access them on favorable terms (in most cases).

Edited by nerdspeak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@nerdspeak

A woman can go on tinder and basically have sex every day if she wanted to, multiple times even.

Compare the sex life of an average male to an average female, all else being equal the guy is struggling 90% of the time.

Hence when guys get judged for x or y. Geo-maxing, or whatever else, I think some of the stage green critiques are warranted but require additional context and nuance which nobody does.

It's like we're comparing two highly asymmetric outcomes and we're not even being honest about each other's realities. 

Edited by PenguinPablo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2025 at 7:55 AM, Raze said:

I heard he pays some prostitute to pretend to be his friend for preselection 

From his paradigm this is smart. Part of me wishes I’d done it lol.

Edited by nerdspeak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/11/2025 at 7:38 PM, Raze said:

 

The lay count may be real, but that’s because he’s paying for most of it and just sleeps with anyone.

Here's an even real thing than you believing retarded rumors about him: https://rumble.com/v71nk9o-i-won-723114.94-in-a-defamation-case-against-modern-life-dating.html?e9s=src_v1_cbl%2Csrc_v1_ucp_a

Florida Judge sided with John(he won $ 700k + against Modern Life dating ) -- including the claim that he hired prostitutes as being false.

 

I seem like a defender of Jmulv, but I'm really just triggered by retards who can't do proper due dilligence when making claims about something/someone. 

Turning rumors into facts, like a bunch of fucking highschoolers. I can't help, but get triggered by retards who can't do proper thinking and problem solving of these things. 

I will even go as far as say that this video of him showing the case documents as fabricated, and he might just be lying, even tho this is a much clearer thing than some retards ganging up on him to start rumors. 

But most people who believe the rumors about him, which the Judge has concludee were false, won't do the same, and believe they are facts.

Fucking pathetic. But im also fucking pathetic for responding, but then again, im writing this for those who are on the fence about him, as they could possibly learn a lot from his pickup, but discouraged by dorks, who never touched a pussy in highschool, defaming him.

Edited by EdgeGod900

I corporate now. No more jokes or I report, yes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, EdgeGod900 said:

Turning rumors into facts, like a bunch of fucking highschoolers.

But John did that about other coaches to trash them and promote himself, so it boomeranged on him.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura I don't condone him doing this shit either. Its just the people who take in this drama and conflate rumors as facts is where im having issues with. This is because they can really affect someone in need of a "no bullshit" game advice, but then are discouraged by the shit being made up about him.

 

There is this game that I played for 2k+ hours. They recently made some updates that ruined the mechanics of the game. You then have people on steam with like 50 hours in the game who parrot what the developers said: about how this new update is actually a lot better for the game than before.

Like... how do you know it's better, when you don't even have enough experience playing the game or knowledge of the coding that went behind it.

 

But then again, humans have this tendency to talk abiut shit they don't know nothing about. I do it too, especially in the past, but I've been catching myself as of late.


I corporate now. No more jokes or I report, yes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, EdgeGod900 said:

Here's an even real thing than you believing retarded rumors about him: https://rumble.com/v71nk9o-i-won-723114.94-in-a-defamation-case-against-modern-life-dating.html?e9s=src_v1_cbl%2Csrc_v1_ucp_a

Florida Judge sided with John(he won $ 700k + against Modern Life dating ) -- including the claim that he hired prostitutes as being false.

 

I seem like a defender of Jmulv, but I'm really just triggered by retards who can't do proper due dilligence when making claims about something/someone. 

Turning rumors into facts, like a bunch of fucking highschoolers. I can't help, but get triggered by retards who can't do proper thinking and problem solving of these things. 

I will even go as far as say that this video of him showing the case documents as fabricated, and he might just be lying, even tho this is a much clearer thing than some retards ganging up on him to start rumors. 

But most people who believe the rumors about him, which the Judge has concludee were false, won't do the same, and believe they are facts.

Fucking pathetic. But im also fucking pathetic for responding, but then again, im writing this for those who are on the fence about him, as they could possibly learn a lot from his pickup, but discouraged by dorks, who never touched a pussy in highschool, defaming him.

it’s quite silly how dedicated you are to defending this very obvious mentally ill lowlife 

As far as I’m aware that judgment is over him claiming Johns wife was a prostitute without proof. Though it wouldn’t surprise me. Johns former student leaked a phone call where he admitted his girlfriend now wife was beating him and cheated on him.


His former friend playing with fire posted texts showing him admitting to sleeping with prostitutes he later claimed were legitimate lays.

He is also on video “dating” a woman who clearly is the same woman as one in a seeking arrangements profile, he himself has a profile there where he lies about his income.

 


 

 

Edited by Raze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Raze Look man, you can win this retardation we are in rn.

 

Here's what i'll say to those starting with pickup:

Just because Jmulv is a piece of shit, doesn't negate the value he can provide to your game. Pythagoreas molested little boys, but this doesn't mean we stop using his theorem for the advancement of society.

 

Edited by EdgeGod900

I corporate now. No more jokes or I report, yes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, EdgeGod900 said:

@Raze Look man, you can win this retardation we are in rn.

 

Here's what i'll say to those starting with pickup:

Just because Jmulv is a piece of shit, doesn't negate the value he can provide to your game. Pythagoreas molested little boys, but this doesn't mean we stop using his theorem for the advancement of society.

 

Any value you got from him is likely from the advice he lifted from others which he steals without credit and makes changes making it worse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

okay


Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ma nigga is back on youtube. L bozo pube face Ice White.

 

I thank the guy for roasting and calling out all the fake gurus.


I corporate now. No more jokes or I report, yes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now