ElenaO

Muscle Fatigue, Uncomfortable Feelings In The Body, Cravings

45 posts in this topic

Just now, SFRL said:

@ElenaO probably do you eat red meat? 

I haven't been eating it for a couple of years and I've just recently started to eat small portions. I am planning to eat it just occasionally and hope that the iron from the plants would be enough. 

12 hours ago, ElenaO said:

However, the iron levels are low. 9 microg/l, and apparently the norm starts from 13. 
I'm glad that the results are quite good, but can the tiredness be explained by the low levels of iron?

You are only 31, you do cardio, weights, swimming. 2-3 times a week. 

You mentioned that, "I usually get this triggered by physical activity and not enough rest, and stress."

Something is wrong with your way of life.

Modern medical science treat the symptoms, not the patient. It can cure your few problems at the most but can't make you tougher mentally and physically. 

5 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

You are only 31, you do cardio, weights, swimming. 2-3 times a week. 

You mentioned that, "I usually get this triggered by physical activity and not enough rest, and stress."

Something is wrong with your way of life.

Modern medical science treat the symptoms, not the patient. It can cure your few problems at the most but can't make you tougher mentally and physically. 

I agree and I know that my way of life is yet far from being perfect. Working towards it. I might not see the whole picture sure. A mentor would be more than helpful...
However, I don't think we have to neglect the science either. If there's something missing in the body, you gotta act on it.