electroBeam

What Keeps You Motivated?

27 posts in this topic

Everything is just a hollow, empty, murky pot at the end of a rainbow. Nothing has substance really, the future is just an illusion, 'getting somewhere' is just imagination playing out from a yet, deeper illusion. 

That looks like way too much theorizing, do your homework,

OR I WILL SLAP YOUR FINE ASS !

"Fine, enough cuddle, go back to the kitchen female !"

1399310882_walrus_slaps_girls_behind.gif

@electroBeam LoL no, not gonna waste years just to be rich, I already know it's an illusion ^^

If it's not concepts in your mind, then it's just a phase that will pass, nothing to worry about :)

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Anything that I do, if I love DOING it then I'll do really great things with it. If I don't love what I'm doing then I'll try doing it as much as possible but will most probably fail at accomplishing anything. Only for those things that I don't love doing it, I need motivation to do them, but I haven't found any motivation strong enough. So the drive that keeps me moving forward is just loving what I do which means there are certain things I can't do and certain things I can do. I wonder if it is possible to love every action and find fun in it....

@Shin it actually is bro, without theorizing. 

Go, earn money, see how much fulfillment it gives you.

And it's not just with money, its with everything.

18 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Go, earn money, see how much fulfillment it gives you.

Money can't give fulfillment , but if you know how to use money it can make your spiritual journey easier before you reach stages of higher consciousness.

Probably sex. That's the only thing I live for nowadays. 

Donnie Darko had a real nice quote about this. He and  his friends were talking about Smurfs (you know these blue little guys that a lot of kids watch), and here is what he had to say:

"First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario - It just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have reproductive organs under those little white pants. That's what's so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. What's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?"

What's the point of living if you don't have a dick? That really sums up my motivation.