Loreena

Drop The Conscious And Pick The Subconscious

12 posts in this topic

Isn't the Conscious mind the source of all misery. And the Subconscious mind is the source of intuition and knowledge. The subconscious mind helps in self actualization. 

Then drop the Conscious mind and start listening to the voice of the Subconscious mind. Although not that easy but give a try. 

Our conscious mind is fooling us and we're allowing it to fool us. 

Let your subconscious talk to you and you try to listen to it. How abt that. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

well really the best is a position where you have harmony between the conscious and subconscious and they equally inform and direct each other.

The subconscious has a lot of layers and levels to it that govern our different expressions of automation, and those levels can be very fragile and cause problems if touched in the wrong way with the conscious mind... but whatever, it takes years of development and harmonization to even get to a point where a person has access to those kinds of challenges, so I guess it's a moot point for most people. 

58 minutes ago, Loreena said:

Isn't the Conscious mind the source of all misery. And the Subconscious mind is the source of intuition and knowledge. The subconscious mind helps in self actualization. 

Then drop the Conscious mind and start listening to the voice of the Subconscious mind. Although not that easy but give a try. 

Our conscious mind is fooling us and we're allowing it to fool us. 

Let your subconscious talk to you and you try to listen to it. How abt that. 

This is absolutely perfect and downright genius. I will rest on my subconscious, My God!

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

The subconscious is simply the conditioning of the past bubbling up into the present.

Everything from the unconscious physiological processes that keep our organism alive are of the past to the mental and emotional processes that preserve the self according to the past.

So all sorts of discomfort can come from the subconscious, although, the self perpetuated misery and suffering happens consciously when we agree with and entertain these impulses as being relevant to the present moment.

When we don't attach our present moment awareness to those impulses from the conditioning of the past the discomfort is only temporary.

If we consistently keep our awareness free from the conditioned impulses of the past eventually our subconscious retains this pattern of being as it's conditioning and then provides it as the impulse in the future present moment.

In this way we can condition our subconscious to be an aware being freely attuned to the present moment.

I think you are looking for the superconscious :P

B R E A T H E

The depths of the subconscious are huuuuuuuuuuuuge

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

12 hours ago, Loreena said:

Then drop the Conscious mind and start listening to the voice of the Subconscious mind.

All mad people drop the Conscious mind and start listening to the voice of the Subconscious mind.

4 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

All mad people drop the Conscious mind and start listening to the voice of the Subconscious mind.

I wanna step in and say from my own personal experience that there is no conscious mind to drop. 

There is only the subconscious. Consciousness is who I am, and I am the light which shines on the subconscious mind and allows it to flow out and seem conscious.

The moment we see the subconscious, it becomes conscious, until we start shining somewhere else.

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

1 minute ago, Dodoster said:

Consciousness is who I am, and I am the light which shines on the subconscious mind and allows it to flow out and seem conscious.

It is awareness. Consciousness is a quality of the mind, awareness is the transcendence; it is going beyond the mind. Mind, as such, is the medium of duality, so consciousness can never transcend duality. It is always conscious of something, and there is always someone who is conscious. So consciousness is part and parcel of the mind, and mind, as such, is the source of all duality, of all divisions, whether they are between subject and object, activity or inactivity, consciousness or unconsciousness. Every type of duality is mental. Awareness is nondual, so awareness means the state of no mind.

12 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

It is awareness. Consciousness is a quality of the mind, awareness is the transcendence; it is going beyond the mind. Mind, as such, is the medium of duality, so consciousness can never transcend duality. It is always conscious of something, and there is always someone who is conscious. So consciousness is part and parcel of the mind, and mind, as such, is the source of all duality, of all divisions, whether they are between subject and object, activity or inactivity, consciousness or unconsciousness. Every type of duality is mental. Awareness is nondual, so awareness means the state of no mind.

I kindly disagree! Consciousness and awareness are pointing to the same no-thing that is you.

Its the mind that wants to lay claim on consciousness, but that's just because that's the present you are shining on.

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

1 minute ago, Dodoster said:

I kindly disagree! Consciousness and awareness are pointing to the same no-thing that is you.

Different people use different terminologies. 

Consciousness is a quality of your mind, but it is not your total mind. Your mind can be both conscious and unconscious, but when you transcend your mind, there is no unconsciousness and no corresponding consciousness. There is awareness. (you can use word 'consciousness' for 'awareness' if you like)

It seems the two are linked. They are the same mechanism. The experience of your conscious mind, is generally an experession of your subconscious. Now this can be scary. As, if your experience is full of fear and anxieties. You know it is because there is a dark beast lurking within yourself that needs tending too.

But yeah you are right. Don't worry what is happening in the conscious domain. You have no control of it. Instead take the certain reactions and triggers to dig deep and work with your subconscious. To allow true cleansing and healing to occur. 

I always used to deal with my external problems. And always used to get the same results. This is a futile battle. The work happens on the inside. Then the problem with never present it self to you again.