PetarKa

How To Help Leo & Actualized.org

11 posts in this topic

I've already written this as a comment on one of Leo's videos but more people will see it here:

A simple way to help Leo out and to show one's gratitude toward the content he's giving for free (and even the course, book list etc.) is to hit the like buttons on his videos. For the record, I am not sponsoring Leo. Anyway, if Leo's videos get more likes, then Youtube will show his videos to more users and also more often. This will help spread the videos around and might grab people's attention.

Personally, I went around and liked 50+ videos of his all at once. I think it'll increase the views on the videos quite a lot. So if any of you who value this kind of content usually forget to like the video (I know I do.), this is a reminder. Also, like the videos as they come out - week by week.

Plus, we will have more self-actualizing people in the world. ???

4 minutes ago, PetarKa said:

For the record, I am not sponsoring Leo

No, because you are Leo!! Busted Leo!!!

On a more serious note: I agree.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

2 hours ago, PetarKa said:

How To Help Leo & Actualized.org

Donate Money to Actualized.org !

Translate his videos, like that people who don't know english could understand them if a friend show them.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@PetarKa True. I often forget this.

This may not be truly helpful, but I try to comment sometimes - in the type of way we engage on the forum. 

nothing is anything

Be a daredevil and post some of his content on your facebook-wall and write "wow, this really got me thinking - blablabla". Engage in discussion. Tie the threads to a video concerning something hot on the news to engage people.

Post his epistemology-videos under every Neil deGrasse Tyson video.

Work on yourself, become absolutely content, emptiness, and point at Leos youtube channel when people ask why you seem so peaceful.

Become a well known person in your community or better; international and point all your success towards Less youtube-channel.

Name your son Leo, your daughter Leogura (version of Leodora) 

Please click the like button and be sure to suscribe!