Leo Gura

Leo's Blog Discussion Mega-Thread

9,899 posts in this topic

Oddly enough there are accurate descriptions, though partial of God in Christian Texts. But then they introduce the trinity which is odd. 


 "I heard you guys are very safe. Caught up with the featherweights”" - Bon Iver

                            ◭“Holyfields”◮

                  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@enchanted Ideally, a Muslim isn’t treating Mohammad in the same way they treat Jesus. There are many types of Christian schools of belief but many consider him God as a man. I think it’s so funny to see Christians on YouTube live teaching their crazy ideology. I saw this one guy recently calling everyone watching a heathen, that they worshipped a false image of God. Meanwhile he was saying God was a man from Nazareth… His own pet image. He was the real heathen.

Mohammad is a real historical figure and prophet. He actually lead in government, law, and in war. Mohammads teaching on God are accurate. It’s likely he had authentic awakenings and a deep connection to God which influenced his life purpose and creations, governing, and teachings. If people think Muslims are underdeveloped now just imagine what they were like 2000ish years ago. The fact that Mohammad did what he did is extremely incredible. 

Yet, they aren’t required for your awakening. Learning about them, their teachings etc can speak to the heart and felt with personal growth and awakening of the heart. There is some value in these religions, parables, the heart of the teachings, and analyzing their corruptions etc. 

They ultimately to you are beliefs, stories, second hand knowledge. I have been reviewing this video of Leo’s…. Notice how different this video is from what is taught in these religions. Leo is teaching true spirituality, these religions are teaching mostly something else… forms of social constructs and collective stories. Not helping you to autonomously increase your consciousness. 

 

Edited by Thought Art

 "I heard you guys are very safe. Caught up with the featherweights”" - Bon Iver

                            ◭“Holyfields”◮

                  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Because they are horny for the apocolypse so that mankind's evil can be wiped away. They love to see their enemies punished by God. This is a sick sadism at the heart of Christianity.

Apocalipse Porn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

US impose Sanctions upon the Internacional Criminal Court 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DeTDu8viIVv/?vrfl=MXNmd3BhamhqY29wMA==

Here we go...

they are shamelesss

And liars

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DeSUUPSDTXX/?cplk=a2Jib28weTNtNDk3

Rubio is a Joke.

And sorry sharing this. The woman taking is AI. But the script have some points that is worth considering. Maybe a little Doomer. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdZQLvtRfEz/?xtok=cDd6YW1mODlobjVk

Something big is going on for sure. Since these guys are not aiming towards greater good for sure they are aiming towards greater evil. 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Thought Art thanks for resharering the video on low and higth consciousness.  Some basic important stuff there

And interesting, Leo say that High Quality Consciousness is like an Intelligent Machine. That match with the last post that we are Machines and when this machine is well used it connects to its Original Creator.

The micro-oportunities ,the subtle moments one need to be aware of to raise Consciousness is something I am practicing daily. No psychedelics, just life and being aware, mainly inside observing the movements of the mind, the subtle fears, the judgments, the agendas, some tricky and even disgusting inner shit. Normaly we like to think we are good people. But if one observe in a granular way the motivations for stuff, one find a lot of dark stuff. I am not as good I thought I was.

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leo, I agree with much of what you said in the historicity of christianity blog post, but what makes you doubt there were miracles or the resurrection? I feel like the fact that like almost all of the apostles were willing to die on the cross to defend their witness gives some credence to the possibility of the stories being true. 

Also how open are you in general to so called miracles? It seems like youve gotten more closed to the idea supernatural/paranormal/psychic powers over the years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Phil King said:

Leo, I agree with much of what you said in the historicity of christianity blog post, but what makes you doubt there were miracles or the resurrection? I feel like the fact that like almost all of the apostles were willing to die on the cross to defend their witness gives some credence to the possibility of the stories being true.

How do you know they were willing to die? According to whom did they risk anything?

It makes no sense for Jesus to have more powers than today's mystics.

Quote

Also how open are you in general to so called miracles? It seems like youve gotten more closed to the idea supernatural/paranormal/psychic powers over the years

Yes, I am more closed to it because I've seen how much these kinds of people play fast and loose with the truth. You can't just trust such people.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How do you know they were willing to die? According to whom did they risk anything?

It makes no sense for Jesus to have more powers than today's mystics.

ok sure i guess its all hearsay at the end of the day, but how fuckin hard could it be to turn some water into wine, make some fish and bread pop up out of nowhere, or walk on water? There have been like 100 billion+ humans throughout history, why wouldnt it be possible for someone to be born with such abilities? Aside from the resurrections (Which are not only exclusive to jesus), jesus doesnt have any crazy OP powers.

Also what do you think is the limit of mystical abilities, like you seem to be more open to nonphysical stuff like telepathy or telling the future rather than physical tangible "miracles"

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Phil King said:

how fuckin hard could it be to turn some water into wine

Do it and see.

20 minutes ago, Phil King said:

Also what do you think is the limit of mystical abilities

I don't know.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do it and see.

Ok I will, before I die I will make it my mission to discover the Truth about mystical powers and then i will publish it and make James randi eat my shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching people debating about Jesus is like watching kids fighting over a candy.

Cringe! I'm very hesitant to watch the full debate.

These people love Jesus more than their spouse. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nemra said:

Watching people debating about Jesus is like watching kids fighting over a candy.

Cringe! I'm very hesitant to watch the full debate.

These people love Jesus more than their spouse. 😂

They are scholars, not fundamentalists.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

They are scholars, not fundamentalists.

I guess I can make myself watch it to better understand how they trick themselves and how that applies to me.

But it's still cringe to see people debate about him as if understanding who he was is very important to our lives and if we don't get it, we are missing something.

Imagine intellectuals debate about who you were, more than talk about your teachings, after a few centuries.

I'm not against kinks, but Christians have taken it to the next level.

Edited by Nemra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As someone who grew up Christian I had an insight that really blew my mind. 

Comparing Christians, Muslims, Buddhism, Judaism - Christians are arguably the most deluded and corrupt. Here's why:

Islam: Mohammad was only a prophet and not God. (Dumb but not as dumb as Jesus)

Buddha: I am God and so can you (pretty accurate)

Judaism: even fewer prophets and special people

Christians: worship the bronze age guy or else. Also the Trinity is so important but it's a monotheistic religion and if you don't understand it you are evil and dumb. Like wtf? 

Edited by enchanted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now