The Universe

If Awakening Happens What Should I Do ?

31 posts in this topic

What should i be prepared for if those kinds of experiences happens ? What should i do then ? :)

Prepare notes where you write "You still have to function in this world, don't quit your job you dumbass"

Place them everywhere in your house.

You're all set.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Dont go too deep stay grounded. Prepare to join the uprise of humanity. ✌ ❤ humanity. 

For ever awaken.

@The Universe, if awakening happens...it does not really matter what you do.  For whatever happens, there is no way to be prepared.  Don't worry about what happens afterwards...only the ego is concerned with that.  Embrace not knowing, uncertainty, and spontaneity.

Eric Putkonen - stopped blogging and now do videos on YouTube - http://bit.ly/AdvaitaChannel

1 hour ago, The Universe said:

What should i be prepared for if those kinds of experiences happens ? What should i do then ? :)

Humble yourself.

9 hours ago, eputkonen said:

@The Universe, if awakening happens...it does not really matter what you do.  For whatever happens, there is no way to be prepared.  Don't worry about what happens afterwards...only the ego is concerned with that.  Embrace not knowing, uncertainty, and spontaneity.

Emptiness, Nothingness as i like to call it :)

10 hours ago, Shin said:

Prepare notes where you write "You still have to function in this world, don't quit your job you dumbass"

Place them everywhere in your house.

You're all set.

Yeah the do shit part is important ! :D I could stay in contemplation un my room all day long ! :)

11 hours ago, The Universe said:

That you will mentaly mastrubate about it for weeks and that its all mental mastrubation about nothing :D

51 minutes ago, Bob84 said:

That you will mentaly mastrubate about it for weeks and that its all mental mastrubation about nothing :D

Exactly ! Because it lies a certain fear of : is that IT ! :D ( It's happening to me right now :) )

Exactly ! Because it lies a certain fear of : is that IT ! :D ( It's happening to me right now :) )

Same here. It's like a dance between Truth and Ego

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

2 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

@The Universe If it's a genuine awakening there won't be any questions.

There can be only resistance to the truth nothing else :) .

2 hours ago, Dodoster said:

Same here. It's like a dance between Truth and Ego

Lose it all ! :) Let it Happen ! :) 

There can be only resistance to the truth nothing else :) .

The questions are from mind. They are resistance. If a genuine awakening has happened you will recognize that the questions are only mind trying to figure things out. Nothing to lay attention on.

13 minutes ago, John Flores said:

@The Universe I can't speak for everyone and everyone will have their own kinds of awakening/s, but certainly give time for yourself and to relax and bask in the beauty of nature.

The biggest trouble that i got is that my ego is completely LOST ! It doesn't know what what to do ! I don't find meaning in anything anymore so i can't work, i can't just do the things that society tells me to do normaly like homework for example ! I can't do it ! My ego is too distracted by what's happening ! 

35 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

The questions are from mind. They are resistance. If a genuine awakening has happened you will recognize that the questions are only mind trying to figure things out. Nothing to lay attention on.

Yes nothingness is the matter but the mind and the Ego doesn't want to accept that so they distract my whole being so much that i can't really let it flow ! And even if sometimes i can, it's coming, even if i start to understand that what comes from the mind got to be rejected in order for this process to complete itself.

3 minutes ago, The Universe said:

Yes nothingness is the matter but the mind and the Ego doesn't want to accept that so they distract my whole being so much that i can't really let it flow ! And even if sometimes i can, it's coming, even if i start to understand that what comes from the mind got to be rejected in order for this process to complete itself.

No need to reject what comes from the mind, just observe what comes from the mind. See that it's only a blob of dust on top of you, but it doesnt polute you, you are always pure. You allow it to be, with all its unreality, because you're love.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

2 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

No need to reject what comes from the mind, just observe what comes from the mind. See that it's only a blob of dust on top of you, but it doesnt polute you, you are always pure. You allow it to be, with all its unreality, because you're love.

ahahahahah :):D ! Thank you so much ! :)

Edited by The Universe
Some words to clarify.