The Universe

If Awakening Happens What Should I Do ?

31 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, The Universe said:

Yes nothingness is the matter but the mind and the Ego doesn't want to accept that so they distract my whole being so much that i can't really let it flow ! And even if sometimes i can, it's coming, even if i start to understand that what comes from the mind got to be rejected in order for this process to complete itself.

Let the thoughts come and go. Sit down and lean back. Just observe the thoughts appear and disappear. Simultaneously let in all your senses. No matter what, the thoughts can't hurt or distract what you really are.

36 minutes ago, John Flores said:

@The Universe This is a nice clip

"Please i don't want it" ; "no,no,no,NO,NO". Says my Ego This will happen, thank you ! :D 

Edited by The Universe
forgotten some words

42 minutes ago, John Flores said:

@The Universe

I know the feeling. There really isn't much you can do about what your feeling. I will say though that the Universe has "willed" that you will be feeling the way you are feeling now. For some people that's quite comforting knowing that their own shortcoming comes from the Highest Will. 

There will be good days and bad days. If you are young like 15-23, these feelings are surely expected. As you get older, the body has a way of adjusting so that it can embrace acclimation towards an awakened state.

Well i'm 16 so that's not really a suprise ! :) 

20 minutes ago, Shiva said:

"Before enlightenment chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment chop wood, carry water." - Zen Proverb

From the outside nothing changes. From the inside everything changes. That's the point.

It's relatively true, because the day you awaken and see what other people really are, you'll start to talk and act very differently towards them.

On the level of form it doesn't make any difference for sure, so people could think you're the same person since your form identity didn't changed, but like you said EVERYTHING is different inside :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 hours ago, The Universe said:

The biggest trouble that i got is that my ego is completely LOST ! It doesn't know what what to do ! I don't find meaning in anything anymore so i can't work, i can't just do the things that society tells me to do normaly like homework for example ! I can't do it ! My ego is too distracted by what's happening ! 

Exactly the same was happening to me some time ago. It happens to many people and I feel like it's a some type of a stage in your ego adjustment. The book "End of your world" by Adushanti really helped me to stay on track. 

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC

The only 2 options you have are joining the army or going into marketing

1 hour ago, WelcometoReality said:

Let the thoughts come and go. Sit down and lean back. Just observe the thoughts appear and disappear. Simultaneously let in all your senses. No matter what, the thoughts can't hurt or distract what you really are.

Yes. :) i'll try that :) 

2 minutes ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

Really funny one ! :D:) 

On 25/04/2017 at 9:56 PM, Shin said:

Prepare notes where you write "You still have to function in this world, don't quit your job you dumbass"

Place them everywhere in your house.

You're all set.

On 26/04/2017 at 7:57 PM, AlwaysBeNice said:

Great video of Alan that really helped me after awakening. ( to get back to work ) :) :

Hahahahaha the comments <3

B R E A T H E