Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Loreena

Nice Soup Video - Super Healthy

24 posts in this topic

I just saw Leo's new super healthy Veg soup video. Seems really good. Will try this out.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

17 minutes ago, Loreena said:

Leo's new super healthy Veg soup

DOES THE SPOON TASTE THE SOUP?
A FOOL MAY LIVE ALL HIS LIFE
IN THE COMPANY OF A MASTER
AND STILL MISS THE WAY.

THE TONGUE TASTES THE SOUP.
IF YOU ARE AWAKE IN THE PRESENCE OF A MASTER
ONE MOMENT WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY.

The spoon cannot taste the soup, the spoon is dead - so is the fool. He only appears to be alive; otherwise, his heart is dead, almost dead, because his heart is not functioning.

He lives only through the head, and the head is only a spoon.

The head is superficial, the heart is at the center. And if the heart is not functioning, you are a spoon, a wooden spoon. You will not taste the soup. 

THE TONGUE TASTES THE SOUP. Please don't be spoons, be tongues. When you are around Leo, don't be spoons, be tongues - be alive, be sensitive, be heartful, be loving, be trusting.

A SINGLE moment is enough! It is not a question of being with a master for a long time; time does not enter into it. It is not a question of quantity, of how long you have lived with the master. The question is how deep you have loved the master, not how long you lived with the master - how intensely, passionately you have become involved with the master...not the length of time, but the depth of your feeling. Then a single moment of awareness, of heart wakefulness, a single moment of silence...and the transmission, the transmission beyond all scriptures.

@Prabhaker  Brother, did your hand taste the soup or something  :P:P:P:P

Just made some and waiting for it to start boiling. Excited and hungry! 

IMG_6196.JPG

I@JustinS I see you even added mushrooms in it. It's looking good. I don't like it too tangy though. So I don't add lemons. 

Happy cooking everyone. :)

You can post pictures of your recipes on this thread. Let's have some yummy fun. 

I added some garam masala spice and parsley, very nice!

20170425_082604.jpg

Edited by Vanish

On 2017-04-23 at 5:12 PM, Prabhaker said:

DOES THE SPOON TASTE THE SOUP?
A FOOL MAY LIVE ALL HIS LIFE
IN THE COMPANY OF A MASTER
AND STILL MISS THE WAY.

THE TONGUE TASTES THE SOUP.
IF YOU ARE AWAKE IN THE PRESENCE OF A MASTER
ONE MOMENT WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY.

The spoon cannot taste the soup, the spoon is dead - so is the fool. He only appears to be alive; otherwise, his heart is dead, almost dead, because his heart is not functioning.

He lives only through the head, and the head is only a spoon.

The head is superficial, the heart is at the center. And if the heart is not functioning, you are a spoon, a wooden spoon. You will not taste the soup. 

THE TONGUE TASTES THE SOUP. Please don't be spoons, be tongues. When you are around Leo, don't be spoons, be tongues - be alive, be sensitive, be heartful, be loving, be trusting.

A SINGLE moment is enough! It is not a question of being with a master for a long time; time does not enter into it. It is not a question of quantity, of how long you have lived with the master. The question is how deep you have loved the master, not how long you lived with the master - how intensely, passionately you have become involved with the master...not the length of time, but the depth of your feeling. Then a single moment of awareness, of heart wakefulness, a single moment of silence...and the transmission, the transmission beyond all scriptures.

So, you also liked the soup?

Just now, Vanish said:

So, you also liked the soup?

Yes, I like it's taste.

I think most of the people on this forum don't know about 'garam masala' spice.

1 minute ago, Prabhaker said:

I think most of the people on this forum don't know about 'garam masala' spice.

Exactly, thats part of why I wrote it!

@Loreena

Nowadays there is no problem finding Garam masala spice mixes in the supermarkets here in Sweden, so I guess that goes for almost every western countries.

Edited by Vanish

@Vanish Thanks

tumblr_op37ywHmTl1tkaldgo1_1280.jpg

you can see my second bowl in the back xD

hey question - how much volume of a pot do you use? anyone have a guess to leo's vid's pot volume? I used a crock pot of about 4 pints, and idk. I thought the 3/4 cup oil I used is too much - well, it does give enough calories that's for sure, but the flavor isn't to my liking.. Any suggestions on what I could replace it with? one thought I had was cream but... I think I would prefer another option if anyone has suggestions. 

also a note - since the crock pot doesn't reach the full boil and simmers at a cooler temperature, I ended up cooking it for 4 hours - and the carrots are still IMO could be better cooked. 

I wonder if boiling water kills vitamins or not.

Why not raw ? (except for vegetables which must be cooked : steamed).

Also, I wonder if there is an etheric, or "energetic" value to alive food, since everything is information (like colors, for example).

Edited by Soulbass

@Soulbass I'm sure to some extend but I've heard from others not too much nutrients are lost. Most of the nutrients from the vegetables are heated out and into the liquid.

@Soulbass I just boil them slightly, l stop when it begins to simmer. I am afraid too much boiling might lose the nutrients.

I've heard pressure cookers preserve nutrients better but not sure you can use them for these soups? I wonder if slow-cooker/crock-pot would be good.

B R E A T H E