Razard86

Why God Created Bias

78 posts in this topic

Bias is like a double-edged sword

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, ryoko said:

I don't understand what's the deal with humanizing God 

Natural result of equating consciousness to mind. All solipsist are doing that. He is not necessarily wrong, its just his initial assumption that leads to this result. 

I touched upon this in another thread, but the enlightened Razard always ignores potent questions and discussions and keeps going with his own stuff, attempting to get confirmation of his biases, rather than genuine exploration.

Edited by Dodo

Free yourself from attachment; Free yourself from fear; Free yourself from desire; Take deep breaths through the diaphragm and train that muscle; Meditate and meld with reality; Never skip spirit day 🙏 🤲 Don't have enemies, they are you.

On 4/26/2024 at 5:38 AM, Dodo said:

Natural result of equating consciousness to mind. All solipsist are doing that. He is not necessarily wrong, its just his initial assumption that leads to this result. 

I touched upon this in another thread, but the enlightened Razard always ignores potent questions and discussions and keeps going with his own stuff, attempting to get confirmation of his biases, rather than genuine exploration.

You are actually describing yourself. I actually don't ignore potent questions. If anything I address them. There are no holes in my discussions but you are welcome to try to find them. The standard of what I write is based on direct experience, yours is based on fantasy. Everything I write can be verified.

Also consciousness is mind which is found in direct experience. You have only ever experienced a mind. Just like you have only ever experienced consciousness. If you use your imagination you will realize you can create within your mind memory of events that are happening. This is literal proof that a mind has the ability to creates appearances, and out of nothing.

Upon further investigation if you investigate deeply enough you can discover that the boundary between real and imagination doesn't actually exist and you discover that their is no difference between your mind and the mind of God. 

The reason a human can't find God, is because the human is God. So unless the human realizes it is God, then God as the human cannot recognize itself. You can only understand if you are willing to lose your human mind, which is the same as dropping all bias, and is equivalent from a selfish perspective as pure insanity. Until you have the balls to accept everything you hate as love, you will never realize God. As long as you think evil exists you will not realize God.

The only difference between God and a human is God has no bias, and a human has bias. That is the only difference, and that bias, is pure imagination.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You are actually describing yourself. I actually don't ignore potent questions. If anything I address them. There are no holes in my discussions but you are welcome to try to find them. The standard of what I write is based on direct experience, yours is based on fantasy. Everything I write can be verified.

The dream at night is fantasy, consciousness that knows the dream is as real as it gets. 

Waking reality is either fantasy or real,only consciousness is verifiably real. The knowing / selfknowing element.

Mind is not something verifiably real, it changes all the time, its not the Absolute. I do not equate consciousness to mind, you are literally admitting to your bias here, because you can only ever know your mind and no one else's mind, so your truth is a subjective one, not an objective one. You actively ignore other minds as less real to yours, but they have the same reality or nonreality as yours.

Your direct experience is not You. Mind and direct experience can be seen as a child of consciousness, a product of it, it's creation.

In deep sleep there is no direct experience. Direct experience is not the Absolute. 

Its your initial assumption and bias that consciousness is mind. In fact, it has to be empty of mind, to give space for mind (different minds, Dodo's and Razard's minds) to exist (coexist). 

What is actually happening is conscousness filtered through Razard's mind arguing with consciousness filtered through Dodo's mind. We are completely different minds with completely different direct experience. But we share the same reality, the same space, the same consciousness.

I just want you to admit to other minds existing, not just yours. I WOULDN'T  be able to write these words without direct experience of my own. You don't have to experience my direct experience to intuit that. 

If anything, you found that your mind is infinite through a deep awakening experience and equate it to the Absolute, but you need to know that the Absolute can and does hold within it countless smaller infinities, aka, its many children formed in "His" image.

Both our minds/souls are the children, not the Father. 

Between 7 and 8 there are infinitely many numbers, but these are far from all the numbers!  

Edited by Dodo

Free yourself from attachment; Free yourself from fear; Free yourself from desire; Take deep breaths through the diaphragm and train that muscle; Meditate and meld with reality; Never skip spirit day 🙏 🤲 Don't have enemies, they are you.

6 hours ago, Dodo said:

I just want you to admit to other minds existing, not just yours. I WOULDN'T  be able to write these words without direct experience of my own. You don't have to experience my direct experience to intuit that. 

Remember, there are seemingly different parts to a tree. The root, the stems, the branches, the leaves, the fruit etc.....same tree. So just because you may write from your own mind, consciousness or whatever you call it, it doesn't mean it's totally independent of another's. On the other hand, though, other trees do exist, so that equation may not hold up. 

One Love....

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Remember, there are seemingly different parts to a tree. The root, the stems, the branches, the leaves, the fruit etc.....same tree. So just because you may write from your own mind, consciousness or whatever you call it, it doesn't mean it's totally independent of another's. On the other hand, though, other trees do exist, so that equation may not hold up. 

basically what im saying is I am one fruit of the tree, he is another fruit of the tree. He says in his experience there is no other fruit but him, because he has no direct evidence of other fruits experience. Only he has the sweetness inside because he cant feel the sweetness of the other fruits. Using such an analogy, direct experience being the fruit's sweetness in this case.

Now he might be claiming that the fruit is not really him, but the only way he can even type the words is to be the fruit. It's a kind of catch 22. 

Edited by Dodo

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Dodo said:

basically what im saying is I am one fruit of the tree, he is another fruit of the tree. He says in his experience there is no other fruit but him, because he has no direct evidence of other fruits experience. Only he has the sweetness inside because he cant feel the sweetness of the other fruits. Using such an analogy, direct experience being the fruit's sweetness in this case.

Maybe what he's actually saying is he's the only tree. You're a part of the tree. Reverse that as saying, you're the tree and he's a part of that tree. Same thing. How can a mind exists independently on it's own. Where is it's ground, it's roots.

Edited by Princess Arabia

One Love....

Posted (edited)

I think this guy explains it very well... I take the liberty of copy pasting this message that I think it goes well with the discussion in here... it's from Reddit from the Non Duality forum:

Non Duality - There is Nothing but the ONE MIND - Drop ALL Dogma and Find Freedom!

Discussion

So I don't plan to make many more posts about anything like this because I finally saw it and I get it at long last. There is nothing left for me to learn, I don't mean this arrogantly. I just mean I get it! I am no longer interested in dogma or meditations or anything else. I have been in Void like states for the past week or so now. I am only writing this to help anyone who may of been lost like I was.

Yes it was mind blowing too. It made me realize that the more I looked outside and the more I gained knowledge, the more lost I had become.

I now get what Non duality is and what it isn't. It is not about ego deaths, awareness, observers or being observed. Even cliche terms like Enlightenment and Awakening do not touch upon it. It is none of those things and to use terms like these are to create dualities where there are none and to fall into extreme ignorance. All of these terms and concepts are the real illusions we must overcome.

If I say today that I awakened. It means that tomorrow I can fall asleep again. I am now in some battle of being awakened vs being asleep. I am the One Mind that is the SOURCE OF ALL THINGS! My mind is the source of being awakened and being asleep. To say I am awakened or enlightened is to stay highly ignorant and to create a duality where there are none.

There is no ego to kill, to say I have an ego is to say there is an entity that exists apart from the One Mind. Anything I call an ego, is just a concept within the One Mind. The idea of an ego is another fantasy concept made up and imagined to be some kind of obstacle to be got rid of i.e - it is Complete nonsense. If you believe an ego exists, then you believe in something having some level of independent existence.

There is nothing to be achieved, attained, gained or realized. These are all dualities again. Again, you are creating obstacles where there are none. Any of these terms hint that we must seek outside of ourselves to find the One mind, there is only the One mind. We simply need to see the Nature of our own mind, which is the One Universal Mind.

Non duality is the realization that everything is merely a creation of the ONE MIND and we all share that ONE Mind. There is nothing else to get your head around or understand. That is Non duality in a nutshell.

There is no Real or Illusion either, to say something is real or to say something is an illusion is to create a duality. To say something exists and something does not exist is another duality. Everything is just the One Universal Mind.

Remove all your concepts, dogma, rituals and belief systems and simply See this and you then you will partake in the Void. The state where you no longer feel separate or independent, you know you are everything and everything is you. The place where you see that everything is just emptiness and nothingness, all attachment having vanished into thin air.

The Void is the place where you truly FEEL FREE! It is not enlightenment or awakening it is FREEDOM from all concepts and belief systems. You simply know that All is just a creation within the ONE Mind.

Your mind being the ONE Mind that creates all and is the Only Reality and Original Source of all things.

A quote from Huang Po to finish -

'All the Buddhas and all sentient beings are nothing but the One Mind, beside which nothing exists. This Mind, which IS without beginning, is unborn (Unborn not in the sense of eternity, for this allows contrast with its opposite; but unborn in the sense that it belongs to no categories admitting of alteration or antithesis). and indestructible. It is not green nor yellow, and has neither form nor appearance. It does not belong to the categories of things which exist or do not exist nor can it be thought of in terms of new or old. It is neither long nor short, big nor small, for it transcends all limits, measures, names, traces, and comparisons.

It IS that which you see before you-- begin to reason about it and you at once fall into error. It is like the boundless void which cannot be fathomed or measured. The One Mind alone is the Buddha, and there is no distinction between the Buddha and sentient things, but that sentient beings are attached to forms and so seek externally for Buddhahood. By their very seeking they lose it, for that is using the Buddha to seek for the Buddha and using mind to grasp Mind.'

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

I think this guy explains it very well... I take the liberty of copy pasting this message that I think it goes well with the discussion in here... it's from Reddit from the Non Duality forum:

Non Duality - There is Nothing but the ONE MIND - Drop ALL Dogma and Find Freedom!

Discussion

So I don't plan to make many more posts about anything like this because I finally saw it and I get it at long last. There is nothing left for me to learn, I don't mean this arrogantly. I just mean I get it! I am no longer interested in dogma or meditations or anything else. I have been in Void like states for the past week or so now. I am only writing this to help anyone who may of been lost like I was.

Yes it was mind blowing too. It made me realize that the more I looked outside and the more I gained knowledge, the more lost I had become.

I now get what Non duality is and what it isn't. It is not about ego deaths, awareness, observers or being observed. Even cliche terms like Enlightenment and Awakening do not touch upon it. It is none of those things and to use terms like these are to create dualities where there are none and to fall into extreme ignorance. All of these terms and concepts are the real illusions we must overcome.

If I say today that I awakened. It means that tomorrow I can fall asleep again. I am now in some battle of being awakened vs being asleep. I am the One Mind that is the SOURCE OF ALL THINGS! My mind is the source of being awakened and being asleep. To say I am awakened or enlightened is to stay highly ignorant and to create a duality where there are none.

There is no ego to kill, to say I have an ego is to say there is an entity that exists apart from the One Mind. Anything I call an ego, is just a concept within the One Mind. The idea of an ego is another fantasy concept made up and imagined to be some kind of obstacle to be got rid of i.e - it is Complete nonsense. If you believe an ego exists, then you believe in something having some level of independent existence.

There is nothing to be achieved, attained, gained or realized. These are all dualities again. Again, you are creating obstacles where there are none. Any of these terms hint that we must seek outside of ourselves to find the One mind, there is only the One mind. We simply need to see the Nature of our own mind, which is the One Universal Mind.

Non duality is the realization that everything is merely a creation of the ONE MIND and we all share that ONE Mind. There is nothing else to get your head around or understand. That is Non duality in a nutshell.

There is no Real or Illusion either, to say something is real or to say something is an illusion is to create a duality. To say something exists and something does not exist is another duality. Everything is just the One Universal Mind.

Remove all your concepts, dogma, rituals and belief systems and simply See this and you then you will partake in the Void. The state where you no longer feel separate or independent, you know you are everything and everything is you. The place where you see that everything is just emptiness and nothingness, all attachment having vanished into thin air.

The Void is the place where you truly FEEL FREE! It is not enlightenment or awakening it is FREEDOM from all concepts and belief systems. You simply know that All is just a creation within the ONE Mind.

Your mind being the ONE Mind that creates all and is the Only Reality and Original Source of all things.

'All the Buddhas and all sentient beings are nothing but the One Mind, beside which nothing exists. This Mind, which IS without beginning, is unborn (Unborn not in the sense of eternity, for this allows contrast with its opposite; but unborn in the sense that it belongs to no categories admitting of alteration or antithesis). and indestructible. It is not green nor yellow, and has neither form nor appearance. It does not belong to the categories of things which exist or do not exist nor can it be thought of in terms of new or old. It is neither long nor short, big nor small, for it transcends all limits, measures, names, traces, and comparisons.

It IS that which you see before you-- begin to reason about it and you at once fall into error. It is like the boundless void which cannot be fathomed or measured. The One Mind alone is the Buddha, and there is no distinction between the Buddha and sentient things, but that sentient beings are attached to forms and so seek externally for Buddhahood. By their very seeking they lose it, for that is using the Buddha to seek for the Buddha and using mind to grasp Mind.'

Why is he calling it mind? Why?? Mind IS form. He should be pointing with a different signpost. Consciousness, The Now are much better pointers. Mind is creation. I have a problem with that. Everything he says apart from that shows he is talking about consciousness, not Mind. Its not One Mind, its One Consciousness. 

Its one thing being a good footballer, another to be a football coach. The guy on reddit is not ready to teach what he found and his pointings might mislead people. He says he is not speaking from arrogance, but he is. 

He does say no ego death needed, guy skipped that important step and then spreads his ego all over reddit. Nice

Edited by Dodo

Posted (edited)

@abrakamowse is milk mixed with poison something good? He talks about the pure "milk" he experienced as himself,  then mixes it with his egoic "poison" and presents it to the public. You see that he's describing milk, but its harder if not impossible to spot the poison. Separate the poison from the milk, can only be done with awareness. Some people just drink the whole thing as its served, because it looks just like milk from initial glance. 

Edited by Dodo

without bias there is no form. any form has a total bias to be that form. If it were not so, it would immediately disappear. An electron wants to be an electron, and does not want to not be an electron, and so on, even a universe with trillions of galaxies. So the answer to why reality creates bias is because reality contains everything and for everything to emerge and be, it must exclude what is not it. God, as a creative cause, does not create the bias, it is the bias, but is more than the bias because it's more than creation, since creation is just illusion, same than bias. Under the form is the substance, the abyss that exists and has not form because it's everything. 

11 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

without bias there is no form. any form has a total bias to be that form. If it were not so, it would immediately disappear. An electron wants to be an electron, and does not want to not be an electron, and so on, even a universe with trillions of galaxies. So the answer to why reality creates bias is because reality contains everything and for everything to emerge and be, it must exclude what is not it. God, as a creative cause, does not create the bias, it is the bias, but is more than the bias because it's more than creation, since creation is just illusion, same than bias. Under the form is the substance, the abyss that exists and has not form because it's everything. 

You just like to break walls, right? Hang on, is that you? 

Ps: I'm Spiderman

7 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

Discussion

Look it's simple he talks about dualities in this post....all dualities stem from a belief in other. I've said it over and over again. As long as you believe in other, you are deluded. The first delusion is other. All is Mind, says everything you see is housed in an IMAGINARY MIND. This mind is invisible and cannot be perceived by the senses. This is because the ONE MIND creates through appearance, the senses, the perceptions that create this 3 dimensional world (even though secretly this world is also infinite dimensional but that can only be perceived in other states).

When I died...I entered a void. In this void I was housed within my ONE mind. I had no body, and there was no physical world but there was still the prescence that I existed. I was floating, suspended in a void with an awareness that I AM, that I exist. In this void my thoughts, manifested physical form out of nothing, instantly. After this experience it all made sense. 

Shortly after this experience the physical world returned, by pixelating itself over the void. That entire experience revealed that all is void, which is the same that all is nothing, and that everything is an appearance projected by the one mind within the void of the one mind. Once this is realized in direct experience, then you understand exactly what is going on. 

This is why without a mystical experience you are just chasing your tail. An intellectual understanding is not enough. You must confirm in your direct experience that there is no OTHER. OTHER is the creation of a duality. But it is the first delusion/illusion.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

It's placing a limit on God to say that it "can't" explore without bias/separation. Of course language has limits, so I guess I understand what you're saying, but really God is unlimited. God chooses to explore through separation, just because its one possible state of consciousness so why not.

5 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You must confirm in your direct experience that there is no OTHER.

I had one experience with the void but I was scared. I think I am ready now for a new one hehehe...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

8 hours ago, Dodo said:

Why is he calling it mind?

You are separating what is ONE thing... mind and consciousness... that's the root of the problem

:-)

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Look it's simple he talks about dualities in this post....all dualities stem from a belief in other. I've said it over and over again. As long as you believe in other, you are deluded. The first delusion is other. All is Mind, says everything you see is housed in an IMAGINARY MIND. This mind is invisible and cannot be perceived by the senses. This is because the ONE MIND creates through appearance, the senses, the perceptions that create this 3 dimensional world (even though secretly this world is also infinite dimensional but that can only be perceived in other states).

When I died...I entered a void. In this void I was housed within my ONE mind. I had no body, and there was no physical world but there was still the prescence that I existed. I was floating, suspended in a void with an awareness that I AM, that I exist. In this void my thoughts, manifested physical form out of nothing, instantly. After this experience it all made sense. 

Shortly after this experience the physical world returned, by pixelating itself over the void. That entire experience revealed that all is void, which is the same that all is nothing, and that everything is an appearance projected by the one mind within the void of the one mind. Once this is realized in direct experience, then you understand exactly what is going on. 

This is why without a mystical experience you are just chasing your tail. An intellectual understanding is not enough. You must confirm in your direct experience that there is no OTHER. OTHER is the creation of a duality. But it is the first delusion/illusion.

The truth is there are only others, we are all separate and have never been one, this is hard to accept because you can't tie all the loose ends as easily, I'm not basing this in any direct experience that an average human being can't experience, just the regular daily life of an average human's mind should be enough to realize we are all separate entities that have almost no connection with each other, it took a "long" time for us to evolve into beings that can mesh and communicate with each other, this is the creation of the many trying to become one rather than the opposite and in the end we are all going to be in our separate universes being even more selfish than ever before and it will probably involve a lot of hate and delusion but instead of being horrible it will be really cool and amazing because that's a vector of evolution, love can't evolve because it's already perfect so we can only hurt others more and more for our own amusement to try to out survive and kill each other but of course in an intelligent, creative and even loving way. 

24 minutes ago, seriousman24 said:

The truth is there are only others, we are all separate and have never been one, this is hard to accept because you can't tie all the loose ends as easily, I'm not basing this in any direct experience that an average human being can't experience, just the regular daily life of an average human's mind should be enough to realize we are all separate entities that have almost no connection with each other, it took a "long" time for us to evolve into beings that can mesh and communicate with each other, this is the creation of the many trying to become one rather than the opposite and in the end we are all going to be in our separate universes being even more selfish than ever before and it will probably involve a lot of hate and delusion but instead of being horrible it will be really cool and amazing because that's a vector of evolution, love can't evolve because it's already perfect so we can only hurt others more and more for our own amusement to try to out survive and kill each other but of course in an intelligent, creative and even loving way. 

23 minutes ago, seriousman24 said:

There are no others, there isn't even an individual ultimately either. There is only ONENESS. Until you discover this, you are in delusion.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

You are separating what is ONE thing... mind and consciousness... that's the root of the problem

:-)

Yes ofcourse i will separate the poison from the milk. Thats a good thing, not a problem!

Yall giving machine guns to untrained monkeys and expect to be no chaos? Lol. One has to know how to quiet the mind....  some people should do anything but listen to what their minds say! Then you tell them Mind is God. Wow, just wow, its clear attempt by ego to take charge.

Edited by Dodo

2 hours ago, seriousman24 said:

The truth is there are only others, we are all separate and have never been one,

I don't understand this. There are only others, but then you said WE are all separate. Where does the WE come in with only others.

One Love....