Razard86

The barrier between God and human

16 posts in this topic

God is hidden behind self-bias. Self-bias creates negative emotions. This means that truth is always hidden behind negative emotions. All negative emotions stem from the survival based desire to feel in control/comfortable. Your ability to discover what is true is equal to your desire to give up control, and this is why a greedy man/woman who desires to control everything will always be disconnected from truth.

With that said a humble man will never find God, because he has to realize he is God to truly find God. A humble man will think it is blasphemy to ever say he is God and thus locks himself out from this discovery. This is why all belief in evil is still separation, and as such the belief in evil is delusion. Until you can with wisdom discern between Absolute Truth and Relative Truth and understand the nature of superposition, and paradox, you will never be able to understand God. 

All of creation is the Will of God in form. Everything that has ever happened and will ever happen is God's will. If you want to blame somebody, blame God, just make sure when you do you point at yourself when you speak. The war in Ukraine is your fault, inflation is your fault, all the babies that starve are your fault. But the enlightened understanding is that only God suffers, so since you are God only you suffer. This needs to be understood at a deep level. Once you understand this, evil is defeated as the illusion that it is. Evil never existed because it was just God hurting itself as form asleep. But since it was all imaginary, nothing ever happened to begin with.

The journey to this understanding encapsulates all the teachings, but eventually you must throw away every teacher, every style, and understand it from your perspective and your own words. There is no evil, but there is evil because the concept of evil, God created. There is no self, but there is a self because God created it. There is not God, but there is a God because form recognizes the formless as God. There is no controller, but there is a controller, because the formless controls everything. The formless controls everything because it cannot be grasped, since it cannot be grasped it cannot be controlled, but form can be grasped and thus controlled, so only the formless is in control and as a result there has never been conflict, only perfect self-agreement. Evil again, has been waved away as the illusion that it was.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 epic shit !

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

"ME" hiding from "ME".........................

OR

"ME" imagining "ME" not being "ME".....

OR

"ME" pretending to be a limited "ME" in the infinite play ground of infinite "ME(s)"

22 hours ago, Razard86 said:

The journey to this understanding encapsulates all the teachings, but eventually you must throw away every teacher, every style, and understand it from your perspective and your own words.

This is what I've done and am getting flack for it, so easier said than done as most will go with the herd without said doing for fear of either not fitting in or seeming delusional. I don't have a problem with seeming delusional as long as it's something I've come to the realization of or have recognized. All of this will be false, anyway, as they are only insights and perspectives which cannot be true since insights and perspectives cannot stand on their own and can only appear within the dream of separation. However, nothing is denied as everything is the Absolute appearing as such. So, what is seemingly false is also true in the Absolute sense, but when an individual is stuck in the dream it will have consequences and will feel as real as the dream and no amount of Absolute this and Absolute that will be of any help to the dreamer. The beauty of all that, though, is it never really happened. 

One Love....

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is what I've done and am getting flack for it, so easier said than done as most will go with the herd without said doing for fear of either not fitting in or seeming delusional. I don't have a problem with seeming delusional as long as it's something I've come to the realization of or have recognized. All of this will be false, anyway, as they are only insights and perspectives which cannot be true since insights and perspectives cannot stand on their own and can only appear within the dream of separation. However, nothing is denied as everything is the Absolute appearing as such. So, what is seemingly false is also true in the Absolute sense, but when an individual is stuck in the dream it will have consequences and will feel as real as the dream and no amount of Absolute this and Absolute that will be of any help to the dreamer. The beauty of all that, though, is it never really happened. 

The truth is what is. To understand truth you must first learn your human vessel.

Have you discovered your innate biases? Have you conquered or at least become aware of your emotional reactions/triggers? Have you integrated your insights and embodied them? Truth always has something to express and something else to show and it loves to delude itself to test its love for itself.

So if you don't care about being deluded then you will be deluded. You need to master both the Feminine and the Masculine to discover truth.

So study what the Masculine and Feminine is and see where your inbalance is. Seek to balance them. Learn from everyone and everything because everyone is your guru, relinquish everyone eventually because you are the true guru. And rinse and repeat until you are satisfied then play until the human vessel perishes.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

23 hours ago, Razard86 said:

The journey to this understanding encapsulates all the teachings, but eventually you must throw away every teacher, every style, and understand it from your perspective and your own words. There is no evil, but there is evil because the concept of evil, God created. There is no self, but there is a self because God created it. There is not God, but there is a God because form recognizes the formless as God. There is no controller, but there is a controller, because the formless controls everything. The formless controls everything because it cannot be grasped, since it cannot be grasped it cannot be controlled, but form can be grasped and thus controlled, so only the formless is in control and as a result there has never been conflict, only perfect self-agreement. Evil again, has been waved away as the illusion that it was.

If these are Your words - I’m honestly impressed…🙏

Lol they are my words ChatGPT wishes it could write like this. But I'll take the compliment that you doubt I wrote this.

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

So if you don't care about being deluded then you will be deluded

What I meant to say was, I don't care about seeming deluded; coming across as deluded.

Edited by Princess Arabia

One Love....

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

What I meant to say was, I don't care about seeming deluded; coming across as deluded.

The purpose of differing perspectives is for the expansion of knowledge/being. Those that critique you do so because they see errors. Now it could be there are errors and it could be that they are creating errors, the truth can only be found in an honest engagement.

Problem is most humans are too emotionally fragile and as a result cannot engage in a mature way. This is why emotional maturity is important it is probably humanity's greatest test and sign of maturity.

Edited by Razard86

Hey you are a human? Bro that's cringe.

30 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Hey you are a human? Bro that's cringe.

What's cringe?

On 19/4/2024 at 6:36 PM, Razard86 said:

Until you can with wisdom discern between Absolute Truth and Relative Truth and understand the nature of superposition, and paradox, you will never be able to understand God. 

Yeah, this is a no return point in everyone path

The journey to this understanding encapsulates all the teachings, but eventually you must throw away every teacher, every style, and understand it from your perspective and your own words.

Everytime, I'm at a high enough state of consciousness I say Actualized.org is a figment of my own imagination. That's how I know the trip is going properlyxD

There is no controller, but there is a controller, because the formless controls everything. The formless controls everything because it cannot be grasped, since it cannot be grasped it cannot be controlled, but form can be grasped and thus controlled, so only the formless is in control and as a result there has never been conflict, only perfect self-agreement.

Nothing made sense and everything made sense, simultaneously

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

If you knew the kind of shit I hear and see happening around me.

I don't get angry at God being the monster anymore, but I try my best and can't accept the pain of looking at a dog that has to live his last years miserably because God wants it. Because I want it, somehow not really sure how yet.

I just want to melt away, it's too much pain.

You can say none else suffers but me, but that entanglement of feeling other suffering, it takes me like a wave and I can't be grounded.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Vibes said:

If you knew the kind of shit I hear and see happening around me.

I don't get angry at God being the monster anymore, but I try my best and can't accept the pain of looking at a dog that has to live his last years miserably because God wants it. Because I want it, somehow not really sure how yet.

I just want to melt away, it's too much pain.

You can say none else suffers but me, but that entanglement of feeling other suffering, it takes me like a wave and I can't be grounded.

The only problem God has...is God is pure love. As such God cannot force whatever it creates to act Godly. So when I say the formless is in control, I mean the formless is what everything is made up of and is sourcing and generating everything. That is why it is called potentiality. The problem is, ignorance is a difficult thing to overcome and when God as form is ignorant its a mean motherfucker. But the irony is, it is also loving, and kind, and pure. But the problem is again, this loving kindness is only reserved for whatever it identifies as itself. The key is to analyze yourself and see how you act in this same manner but to a lesser degree than someone who is more selfish and it will make sense but this involves shadow work and complete honesty.

God's goal is to make everything REAL, and REAL has to be constructed a specific way for it to be REAL. The two main components are pain, and fear of death. This creates immersion and it is why it is so hard to wake God in form up. If pain and fear of death were removed, waking humanity up would be very easy, so why does God not do it? Because....God is not forceful.

God is infinitely patient, infinitely kind, infinitely supportive equally for all creation as such God provides for everyone's needs and gives us room to use our own abilities to go after our wants. To understand God you have to embrace paradox, God both is and isn't at the same time. God's love is the most powerful force ever, it is the most beautiful terrifying thing ever. That power would traumatize anyone not loving enough to surrender to it because it has no bias whatsoever and many of you have no idea what that actually means. Its the mind fuck of all mindfucks. It will twist you upside down, inside out, in infinite dimensions, it will shrink you, it will enlarge you, it will drown you, it will burn you, it is freely accepting of anything, and that is why a human's love cannot match God's love. 

Silly people think Demons are evil, God sees no difference between a demon and a human, even Yogananda couldn't deal with a dream he had of a demon. So all you can do in this life is the best you can at raising your level of love/acceptance. Logic will be your biggest enemy because logic is the best defense attorney for why you are a victim. You literally have to train your logic to take blame for everything, while pardoning everything around you. With that said, do not stay in abusive relationships, honor yourself to have boundaries since you are living in a limited form. 

If you want to have a confrontation with God.....you have to confront the Omega. You are the Alpha, what you call God is the Omega, so you have to confront the Omega to get your answers. For most people meditation won't get them to the Omega, for some psychedelics won't do it either, so for some you must create your own private method to confront the Omega. I did so multiple times and was showered with love and I laughed because I was shown that God views every life as the most precious life ever lived. It's funny, you could be a slob, a serial killer and rapist, hell you could commit every crime known to man in one life time and God would still love you equally. 

God is your love for existence, hidden deep within you, it is so powerful that it will annihilate everything. In truth you probably only need a little more of God's love flowing through you right now. I'm of the opinion that most people don't need awakening they just need unconditional acceptance of their avatar first, and then can work from there. So I would say learn to accept your human identity as it is and stop comparing. Throw comparing away.

Edited by Razard86