Rishabh R

Leo, how to deal with extreme jealousy ?

41 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Value said:

Yeah but wouldnt the bf get super pissed off?🤦‍♂️😂

Not if you do it right.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

RSD coaches would make students approach girls who are making out with their boyfriend. You approach and interrupt their makeout.

Nice. Make sure you take karate lessons before attempting this one with the wrong guy.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Nice. Make sure you take karate lessons before attempting this one with the wrong guy.

As RSD would say, once every 5000 approaches you might get stabbed. But it will be worth it.

@Leo Gura happened with me once and I was kicked out of a campus beside mine campus.

@Leo Gura isnt it a time waste to approach girls with a boyfriend or husband? or do you just do it for the reference experience, or to train your mind to approach everyone?

Tyler also has a strategy that has worked wonders for me, to approach everyone, guy or girl, old or young, anyone, to just train to be highly social .. do you see value in that as a top strategy

Former Tik Tok influencer starts a Life Mastery University.

38 minutes ago, Jayson G said:

isnt it a time waste to approach girls with a boyfriend or husband?

When I first hit on my current partner, I didn’t even know that they had a boyfriend. Turns out that that relationship was abusive and I came in like Superman to save the day B|

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, Jayson G said:

isnt it a time waste to approach girls with a boyfriend or husband?

You don't know it's her bf or husband until you approach. It might be her gay friend.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't know it's her bf or husband until you approach. It might be her gay friend.

ahh good point

@Yimpa lol dude you quoted ChatGPT in your signature ... thats funny af 

and damn who would have thought, its good you approached her then .. I think the lesson definitely is that its always good to approach a girl no matter what situation shes in

10 hours ago, Jayson G said:

@Leo Gura isnt it a time waste to approach girls with a boyfriend or husband? 

It can be her brother, cousin, male friend, friendzoned dude, etc

One of the first things you figure out in a mixed set is how do they know each other 

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

On 4/17/2024 at 7:08 PM, Leo Gura said:
On 4/16/2024 at 8:44 PM, Rishabh R said:

How to deal with it ? I have cold approached many girls

By taking action and approaching girls.

You will stop being jealous once you get a girlfriend.

@Leo Gura

I honestly don't think that approaching more girls will solve this emotional disease of jealousy and comparison. Getting a girlfriend can't solve that problem for you. Man, Leo, I know you know this shit so why would you give such advice when you know it won't work?

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, fopylo said:

@Leo Gura

I honestly don't think that approaching more girls will solve this emotional disease of jealousy and comparison. Getting a girlfriend can't solve that problem for you. Man, Leo, I know you know this shit so why would you give such advice when you know it won't work?

Of course it can work.

Can jealousy still be a problem afterward? Yes, but that's a bridge we should cross once we get there. There is an order of operations here.

You'd be suprised how many diseases of the mind simple action can fix.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Can jealousy still be a problem afterward? Yes, but that's a bridge we should cross once we get there. There is an order of operations here.

@Leo Gura

But then we might realize that crossing that bridge was what we really wanted and that getting a girlfriend was just a trick of the mind.

You could also not want a girlfriend anymore once you got one and realized it didn't fix much, so maybe quick action isn't a good solution when dealing with emotional problems.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, fopylo said:

getting a girlfriend was just a trick of the mind.

Don't get too sophisticated. A man needs a few girlfriends first.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:
7 minutes ago, fopylo said:

getting a girlfriend was just a trick of the mind.

Don't get to sophiaticated. A man needs a few girlfriends first.

@Leo Gura

If I'm stressed about money and want a million dollars to feel free and happy, would you suggest me to take action on working on business or to take care of my psychology and perhaps then the money will fall into place?

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, fopylo said:

@Leo Gura

If I'm stressed about money and want a million dollars to feel free and happy, would you suggest me to take action on working on business or to take care of my psychology and perhaps then the money will fall into place?

Business first, psychology second, if psychology remains.

If you need a million dollars, psychoology will not help you. You need a million dollars. There are legit reasons why you might need a million dollars.

Of course there are also illegitmate reasons.

Edited by Leo Gura

I wouldn't call it psychology but taking care of your mindset while working on your business could be beneficial for you. Many people have weird ass beliefs about money (e.g. rich people = bad, money stinks, money is the devil, you have to work hard to get money, rich people are so different then me etc.).

And also being very needy with money can have a negative impact on your situation (I write it like that because I don't want you to develop another mindset that you have to be not needy for money first or whatever).

@Rishabh R 

You can work on your emotions and triggers. That's a great idea. But also you want to see if those emotions might have a point. Maybe you are really lacking in some form of maslow's hierarchy of needs. And you should really get your ass up and get a girlfriend.

And you already got some good points about talking to girls and gaining traction there. One other thing you can improve on are some secondary stats. Like having a strong life purpose, confidence, your clothes, wisdom etc. Those will increase your overall attractiveness and make it more likely that when you talk to girls, they will find you a "good catch".

@Leo Gura

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:
14 hours ago, fopylo said:

Business first, psychology second, if psychology remains.

If you need a million dollars, psychoology will not help you. You need a million dollars. There are legit reasons why you might need a million dollars.

Of course there are also illegitmate reasons.

Why would psychology not remain after getting the business? (or girlfriend)

You're literally building a fragile house of cards that way. If the business fails or your girlfriend breaks up with you, you'll be doomed into deep suffering because of excessive attachment to those things.

Brother, I'm really curious as to why you're putting more emphasis on action when without proper psychology might lead you the wrong way.

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, fopylo said:

Why would psychology not remain after getting the business? (or girlfriend)

Because your bad state of mind might simply be from lack of material abundance and success.

Edited by Leo Gura