Will1125

Next realisation after Solipsism awakening

33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So you are God,  other is a dream. 

Now what ? 2 choices in front of you :

1- You are God, alone and the only conscious one

> life is pointless and empty 

2- Infinite intelligence chose to live this life which gives to your life an infinite value to enjoy it and live it like you would imagine it

> life is meaningful and full

As God you are free to chose 1 or 2, but as infinitely smart you are, if you chose to live life in my opinion the best idea to chose is number 2 :)

Edited by Will1125

It's both empty and full, the love is what makes it full, and the emptiness allows the love to be experienced without limit/conditioning.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

Not sure if that's what you're implying, but Pointlessness and Emptiness aren't bad. They're identical to Goodness for one, and they're necessary for Freedom. You couldn't be free if the universe that had a point, because you'd be limited precisely by that point. You wouldn't want to live in a universe that had a point even if you could.

Also the version of solipsism I subscribe to doesn't postulate that you're the only mind, but merely that you're mind is the only mind you can be sure of to exist. Whether or not other minds exists is an open and unanswerable question IMO, see the "New Kind Of Awakening: Infinity Of Gods" episode. My bet is that there doesn't, because what would separate them? Doesn't mean I think there's something behinds peoples eyes though, I don't. They're part of my mind.

I don't think you have to choose. You can have your cake and eat it too. I know it's all a game, but I still enjoy it. In fact I enjoy it infinitely more that I ever could if it wasn't. Sure you have to give up your illusions, but you're more than compensated for it. Or to put it more accurately; The disillusionment is itself the reward, i.e. truth is it's own reward.

I know it can seem like be a bitter pill to swallow, but just give it a couple of years of reajustment and you'll be good.

Edited by Inception

"The magic you're looking for is in the work you're avoiding"

Does God prefer something over nothing?

“Why was the math book always alone? Because it had too many problems to solve on its own!“ -Claude 3 Opus

3 hours ago, Inception said:

Also the version of solipsism I subscribe to doesn't postulate that you're the only mind, but merely that you're mind is the only mind you can be sure of to exist. Whether or not other minds exists is an open and unanswerable question IMO, see the "New Kind Of Awakening: Infinity Of Gods" episode. My bet is that there doesn't, because what would separate them? Doesn't mean I think there's something behinds peoples eyes though, I don't. They're part of my mind.

Here's a woman who has no internal dialogue. To me that says she has no mind.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

The idea of solipsism gave you an existential crisis, and now you are left choosing between nihilism or non-nihilism.

It looks really pretty when you add the word "God" in there though. God is apparently having an existential nihilistic crisis, and that is the ultimate intelligence at play? 

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Will1125 said:

So you are God,  other is a dream. 

Now what ? 2 choices in front of you :

> life is pointless and empty 

2- Infinite intelligence chose to live this life which gives to your life an infinite value to enjoy it and live it like you would imagine it

> life is meaningful and full

As God you are free to chose 1 or 2, but as infinitely smart you are, if you chose to live life in my opinion the best idea to chose is number 2 :)

The fear of death is vanquished.  It doesn't matter whether you chose one or two.  You are totally liberated with God Realization.   It sets you absolutely free.  Any further suffering you choose to endure is by your own choosing.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

38 minutes ago, Osaid said:

The idea of solipsism gave you an existential crisis, and now you are left choosing between nihilism or non-nihilism.

It looks really pretty when you add the word "God" in there though. God is apparently having an existential nihilistic crisis, and that is the ultimate intelligence at play? 

No it's very real.  When you realize you are God and everything is a projection of your own mind you can decide to just say fuck it.  It's all you anyway and the video game, now switched to developer mode - has lost all its meaning.  Now it's time for you to dive back in and give it some meaning.   But that's up to you.  You can do whatever the heck you want.  You can end the whole dream right now and it won't matter one bit.  All of it was you.  But see the problem is if you're like me - you crave the juciness of this dream.  It's so detailed and complete.   It's too much to throw away.  Too great of a creation. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

now switched to developer mode - has lost all its meaning.

Then try to fly, if you are in developer mode maybe you can, at least a short flight 

Edited by Breakingthewall

4 hours ago, Will1125 said:

When you say this? Do you mean you are god alone surrounded of millions of avatars living different experiences and such?

I ask because everything is one so you are alone and not alone. If we go deeper alone is an idea. There’s no alone or multitudes or anything like that. Just you playing a big game. 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, abrakamowse said:

When you say this? Do you mean you are god alone surrounded of millions of avatars living different experiences and such?

Sure, God can imagine that. And an infinite amount of other things. Including being finite.

Edited by Yimpa

“Why was the math book always alone? Because it had too many problems to solve on its own!“ -Claude 3 Opus

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Then try to fly, if you are in developer mode maybe you can, at least a short flight 

I mean it like this -  You have awoken.  So now- the gig is up.   You are lucid dreaming - so you still can't walk through walls.   But you see that it is a game.  Prior to that you thought it was something real. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

But you see that it is a game.  Prior to that you thought it was something real. 

What if you don't think nothing about it and just open yourself totally to it? 

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

I mean it like this -  You have awoken.  So now- the gig is up.   You are lucid dreaming - so you can't walk through walls.   But you see that it is a game.  Prior to that you thought it was something real. 

Real awakening is not knowing that, is open yourself to yourself. Erase the barriers and be total. Just that, nothing about others, god, reality, infinity, etc. Awakening is just to be yourself. 

7 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Sure, God can imagine that. And an infinite amount of other things. Including being finite.

Exactly 😊

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

What if you don't think nothing about it and just open yourself totally to it? 

That's option 2 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Real awakening is not knowing that, is open yourself to yourself. Erase the barriers and be total. Just that, nothing about others, god, reality, infinity, etc. Awakening is just to be yourself. 

That's still knowing.   You aren't going to escape your own mind.  You can't.   You're too smart to be dumb.   You can, however, dumb yourself down. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

Are we really entertaining that God at its ultimate is a two-forked road between nihilism and non-nihilism? Is God a philosopher now? How convenient for the intellectually and philosophically minded. What is this cognitive dissonance? Is that all you see of life and reality? Ground yourselves. This is like imagining a dirt house and thinking "I'm gonna live in my imagination because that's what God wants."

What is the most obvious and simplest explanation? That God is a philosopher who juggles between meaning and nihilism? Or that God is being anthropomorphized by a human ego?

If triangles had a God they would give it 3 sides. If humans had a God they would give it an existential nihilistic crisis.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Posted (edited)

@Osaid lets just be honest.  When in one of your night time dreams it seems completely real until you become lucid.  Once lucid do you not realize that it's just all you playing with yourself?  The meaning, at that point, is your choice.  You can choose to give the dream meaning or you cannot.  The choice is yours.  This reality is no different.  It just seems so much more real than a night time dream.  But it's made of the same substance as those.  Nothing.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

39 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Are we really entertaining that God at its ultimate is a two-forked road between nihilism and non-nihilism? Is God a philosopher now? How convenient for the intellectually and philosophically minded. What is this cognitive dissonance? Is that all you see of life and reality? Ground yourselves. This is like imagining a dirt house and thinking "I'm gonna live in my imagination because that's what God wants."

What is the most obvious and simplest explanation? That God is a philosopher who juggles between meaning and nihilism? Or that God is being anthropomorphized by a human ego?

If triangles had a God they would give it 3 sides. If humans had a God they would give it an existential nihilistic crisis.

We are just trying to explain with words what can’t be explained. That’s all.

Some call it philosophy, religion, theology, whatever but the truth can’t be said. 

I think everyone here in this forum understands that. Otherwise we wouldn’t write anything. 

just a silent forum… not a bad idea 💡 

😋