Growly

How to accept the BlackPIll

73 posts in this topic

On 4/14/2024 at 10:05 PM, Leo Gura said:

Relative to Black Pill, yes.

This forum can be a time sink and a distraction, but it is not toxic or negative. This is a place to feel less lonely in your personal dev journey. It can be lonely out there.

It is pretty lonely in a sense that you are in a sea of virtue signaling people passive aggressively attacking you. That is what I keep experiencing the most and is the biggest downside. People do not accept you for who you are, but the paradox is that this is the most of what I authentically am that I have ever been in my life. It's sad. People having problems. Not solving them and then projecting them to all other people. It's like an MLM.

You miss the point with black pill. Even if it's true it can work in your favor. If you are ugly and you walk up to a hot girl you don't think that she knows that you know you are ugly? She will admire the confidence at least 

@Twentyfirst 

She will actually be repulsed by an ugly person's confidence because she will think that she's looksmatched with him. So I would approach woman that is looksmatched with your looks

12 hours ago, Growly said:

@Twentyfirst 

She will actually be repulsed by an ugly person's confidence because she will think that she's looksmatched with him. So I would approach woman that is looksmatched with your looks

That's some real mental gymnastics right here.

The world is run by survival. Whatever has the best chance of surviving and giving the best survival options for the children is what women favour in the dating market. That plus a mix of mental quirks they acquired in their life.

Yes, good looks have some survival perks to it but it's far from the only factor. So maximise your looks as far as possible but focus on the other super heavy pillars as well.

Or you know, you could put your head in the sand and disregard whatever this life is.

Posted (edited)

On 13.4.2024 at 0:17 AM, Growly said:

I'm stuck on this blackpill philosophy. How can one cope with the fact that genetics determines your placement on all areas of life...

- An average person is living a different reality than a above average person

- Good looking dude gets more likes on dating apps than average

-Respectfullness is given relative to your looks

-Job opputurnities is relative to your looks and education looks on top

-Social circle is hard to be made if you are average or below average

See I tried to run away from the blackpill, but it seems that it will always come back to haunt me, always finds a way to come back, subtle or not...

Worst part is that the above average person can't understand the blackpill due to not living in the blackpill because it doesn't apply to him, only average and below average..

How can one accept the blackpill without letting it destroy you?

Black pill is only true if you believe it to be true. I distinctly remember a friend in university who was a chubby average-looking Indian guy with amazing self-confidence and self-esteem. He quickly became the leader of a social circle.

You think from the man-frame in dating. Men care more about looks than women. Women care more about confidence.

What is missing is real-world experience. Go out and develop some confidence in social situations and dating. This will show you how warped your current blackpill-attached POV is.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

On 4/16/2024 at 4:41 AM, Twentyfirst said:

You miss the point with black pill. Even if it's true it can work in your favor. If you are ugly and you walk up to a hot girl you don't think that she knows that you know you are ugly? She will admire the confidence at least 

This is the secret. Shhhhhh. See how OP shot you down with his limited belief. I know he'll probably tell this pretty girl it's not true, when whenever not so attractive guys approached me with confidence how I tend to just about always welcome them. For some reason I'd usually find those ones more interesting. I've never really been described as hot, usually pretty or beautiful more beautiful, so I don't know if that counts as hot, but either way I usually got approached by short or not so attractive guys, but they were usually confident or funny and that usually works as long as they didn't stink or were super super super unattractive or rude.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

@universe

Bro I don't fully believe in blackpill, But blackpill is mostly true

ConnorMurphy is a perfect example of him becoming a victim of the blackpill..

@Loving Radiance I experienced the blackpill in school, so i understand that it isn't theory

These self-defeating ideologies are like mind-viruses. Someone at some point convinced themselves of their own inherent inadequacy and then started spreading that belief with susceptible people. "Misery loves company". Good example of how social media can be damaging to young people. Also of how certain beliefs don't serve you. It is useless to think of yourself as helpless when you are young and able despite your looks.

You can very much change your belief around attraction if you want to. The problem is the emotional intensity attached to the generalization that is Blackpill. If you can deconstruct your blackpill ideology and starting building a case for its antithesis you will theoretically start believing the opposite.

Posted (edited)

The real worry for me is what Blackpill will cost you in the long-term?

Edited by Basman

5 hours ago, Growly said:

@universe

Bro I don't fully believe in blackpill, But blackpill is mostly true

What does that mean?

On 4/12/2024 at 10:50 PM, Leo Gura said:

Stop caring how you look and get on with the business of living a good life. You will be dead soon. There's no time for sitting around in self-pitty.

Damn.