Someone here

Law of attraction is real

52 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Always be careful what you wish for and what you don't wish for as well..because I have verified multiple times in my own direct experience that whatever you think about often you tend to create.  You are the creator of your reality whether you like it or not ..so why don't you create consciously? 

I'm sure that most of you guys can relate that when you think about something so often it tends to magically pop up in your life ..it's the law of attraction at work. 

The bottom line is..everything you think will come true  one way or another.
Not necessarily in the way you think about  but most often than not..what you think will happen.

For example.. if you're a virgin with no sexual experience with women..constantly thinking this will sustain this situation forever..because thinking you're a virgin.. and thinking you have no attraction skills  WILL make that stay exactly like this (this is what reality is for you . and you don't want it to change ...).
It's only when you change your mindset.. and everyday think positively about th situation... instead of focusing on the negative that it lwill change.
That requires faith..and an enormous deal of courage..and hard work .

but it can and must be done. You must find away to create your dream life .this is a win or win battle and I'm committed to change my life and take self actualization seriously. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

What if two people wish for mutually exclusive things, who gets their way with the universe then? Maybe they cancel each other out.

I've always been skeptical of manifestation, like i agree with the idiom: "Where attention goes energy flows", but it seems to me that it contradicts one of the fundamental laws of our limited reality, which is that everything has a price and if you want something you have to work for it, i.e. the law of equivalent exchange.

"The magic you're looking for is in the work you're avoiding"

17 hours ago, Someone here said:

Not necessarily in the way you think about  but most often than not..what you think will happen.

If this was true, we'd be a mess. I think we have like 6,000 thoughts per day and if all of them manifested we'd be in trouble. Everything we think will come true one way or another is just a thought and thoughts have no power in of themselves. I think it has more to do with energy and how the energy is manipulated and the energetic response that follows. Energy, frequency and vibration is what matters. Not just thoughts. IT depends on the frequency you're vibrating at and how the energetic pattern is manipulated. Go ahead and think about the lottery and see if you win. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

On 12/04/2024 at 8:56 PM, Inception said:

What if two people wish for mutually exclusive things, who gets their way with the universe then? Maybe they cancel each other out

Give an example please 

I don't understand with that mean .

16 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

If this was true, we'd be a mess. I think we have like 6,000 thoughts per day and if all of them manifested we'd be in trouble. Everything we think will come true one way or another is just a thought and thoughts have no power in of themselves. I think it has more to do with energy and how the energy is manipulated and the energetic response that follows. Energy, frequency and vibration is what matters. Not just thoughts. IT depends on the frequency you're vibrating at and how the energetic pattern is manipulated. Go ahead and think about the lottery and see if you win. 

You are right . But I sounded too generalizing to encourage people to change their thought patterns.  It's just an exaggerating to motivate peeps on here or people who are stuck in victim mentality and think that they don't get what they want in life because the world Is against them .its a form of paranoia. I'm saying you should first change your thoughts ..and changing thoughts will change actions automatically and that will change the results also automatically. 

-Osho

16 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

If this was true, we'd be a mess. I think we have like 6,000 thoughts per day and if all of them manifested we'd be in trouble. Everything we think will come true one way or another is just a thought and thoughts have no power in of themselves. 

This!

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

On 12/04/2024 at 2:05 PM, Someone here said:

For example.. if you're a virgin with no sexual experience with women..constantly thinking this will sustain this situation forever..because thinking you're a virgin.. and thinking you have no attraction skills  WILL make that stay exactly like this (this is what reality is for you . and you don't want it to change ...).
It's only when you change your mindset.. and everyday think positively about th situation... instead of focusing on the negative that it lwill change.

but it can and must be done. You must find away to create your dream life .this is a win or win battle and I'm committed to change my life and take self actualization seriously. 

You have to change from who you are to who you want to be. There is always this fight going on. And In NOW only you can change that. Why loa is not working for someone is, in the NOW they are being who they are instead of who they want to be.  Also  there will be lot of circumstances that will come to make sure you stay in who you are instead of being who you want to be. So remember circumstances doesn't matter only state matters.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

On 12/04/2024 at 11:26 PM, Inception said:

What if two people wish for mutually exclusive things, who gets their way with the universe then? Maybe they cancel each other out.

I've always been skeptical of manifestation, like i agree with the idiom: "Where attention goes energy flows", but it seems to me that it contradicts one of the fundamental laws of our limited reality, which is that everything has a price and if you want something you have to work for it, i.e. the law of equivalent exchange.

There are no two people. Its your thought two people wishing. And obviously there will be circumstances to confirm that thought. But circumstances doesn't matter.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

It's about energies emitted and attraction generated. It's not about specifics, if you want to grow two new arms, thinking it'd be better with four, well, good luck.

You could shift that into a conversation about what is real and reality by dream is just a different consciousness state that is as real as this other dream we have that we call reality. Both being illusions generated by mind and the subjective experience in either is as real s anything. 

But, this is not about that. 

For simplicity, boil this down to the two polarities of negative and positive.

Being stuck in the negative, emits negative energy and negative side-effects are generated in unpredictable ways, and negative others are attracted to you just like you are attracted to them and other negative energies. 

Shift towards a problem, and a problem remains. 

Shift towards positive energies and you will manifest and attract positives, sometimes in very concrete and direct ways, sometimes in highly unpredictable ways that you might label as luck. 

The law of attraction amplifies, manifests and attracts energies of the kind that we emit. 

Ultimately it's about the shifts in your own manifestation and in the reality you experience that generates that which you are attracted to. 

This is not about dictating conditions. That would be the emission of negative energies based on some deficiency need or idea that in itself likely is fueled by negative energies. 

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

5 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

You have to change from who you are to who you want to be. There is always this fight going on. And In NOW only you can change that. Why loa is not working for someone is, in the NOW they are being who they are instead of who they want to be

Fake it till ya make it ?

I agree partially.  You have to already feel that your goals are a living reality and not feel a sense of lack . Because if you already think that what you have is enough you will be satisfied.  But if you think of lacking nothing will fulfil you ..hedonic adaption and the donkey chasing the carrot. 

4 hours ago, Eph75 said:

It's about energies emitted and attraction generated. It's not about specifics, if you want to grow two new arms, thinking it'd be better with four, well, good luck.

You could shift that into a conversation about what is real and reality by dream is just a different consciousness state that is as real as this other dream we have that we call reality. Both being illusions generated by mind and the subjective experience in either is as real s anything. 

But, this is not about that. 

For simplicity, boil this down to the two polarities of negative and positive.

Being stuck in the negative, emits negative energy and negative side-effects are generated in unpredictable ways, and negative others are attracted to you just like you are attracted to them and other negative energies. 

Shift towards a problem, and a problem remains. 

Shift towards positive energies and you will manifest and attract positives, sometimes in very concrete and direct ways, sometimes in highly unpredictable ways that you might label as luck. 

The law of attraction amplifies, manifests and attracts energies of the kind that we emit. 

Ultimately it's about the shifts in your own manifestation and in the reality you experience that generates that which you are attracted to. 

This is not about dictating conditions. That would be the emission of negative energies based on some deficiency need or idea that in itself likely is fueled by negative energies. 

Brilliant!  Thanks for sharing and let me know if you want to have a quick Chat on this topic .

-Osho

Posted (edited)

No..What's happening is people are Living by Accident, Compulsively, not Consciously or on Purpose! So because of this they think there are other forces at play, some sort of Universe then themselves, a separation of sorts.. Plus most all Your Desires, what You want in life, what You want to have happen in Your Life is Borrowed Desires, You see others with things, with achievements, with success, money, fame, relationships, happiness and so forth so You indoctrinate Yourself mostly unconsciously to want the same, the grass is greener on the other side sort of stuff...there's no originality here, just everyone is a copycat!

This is Karma is play but Your unAware of the Karma You are dealing with and You live more in the Past via Memory and Future via Imagination than You do where Life is always and that is NOW, so Your stuck in places that do not exist, this is a disaster for anyone wanting to Live to their fullest potential and possibility! 

Oh, the Avg person has some 50K thoughts a day, not 6k....

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

@Ishanga to bliss out on nothing like an enlightened ascending zen master you must first fulfil your basic needs . You need food ..money ..bitches..lamborghini..Yachts etc and enjoy the shit out of life before you can even pretend to transcend the material realm and fly off to buffy spiritual lofty land .

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Ishanga to bliss out on nothing like an enlightened ascending zen master you must first fulfil your basic needs . You need food ..money ..bitches..lamborghini..Yachts etc and enjoy the shit out of life before you can even pretend to transcend the material realm and fly off to buffy spiritual lofty land .

Bliss is not the goal of Spiritual Path, its the Foundation, You create what You want to experience within Yourself, when in Bliss there is no more "What about Me", then You can go forward full stride, when "What about Me" is a concern then your 2 steps forward 1 step back sort of life, that is what happens when You get all that stuff, you think it will fulfill You then you get it and then feel more empty!  So first create Joy and Bliss as a natural experience for You, Peace at a minimum, then go forward everything will work at Ease that way, no Stress response, less wanting and craving and looking at others in comparison which is a big no no, just be the best you can be, not in comparison with anyone else...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

4 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Bliss is not the goal of Spiritual Path, its the Foundation, You create what You want to experience within Yourself, when in Bliss there is no more "What about Me", then You can go forward full stride, when "What about Me" is a concern then your 2 steps forward 1 step back sort of life, that is what happens when You get all that stuff, you think it will fulfill You then you get it and then feel more empty!  So first create Joy and Bliss as a natural experience for You, Peace at a minimum, then go forward everything will work at Ease that way, no Stress response, less wanting and craving and looking at others in comparison which is a big no no, just be the best you can be, not in comparison with anyone else...

That's an interesting perspective...But you are ofcourse aware that some people have not won the genetic lottery and they are born as starving kids in Africa..how could they "create joy and bliss as baseline " if their stomach is itching them from hunger?  You first need to feed them ...give them shelter ..comfort and basic human needs . 

Of course chasing after sex ..money ..and drugs is a serious trap .to get drunk and snort Cocaine from a hooker's tits and sleep between a prostitute's legs everyday will ruin your life for good . It is counterintuitive in that sense .

For me personally..I understand that peace is not found in material goods ..nor is it found as a baseline..I'm going for the middle way . Satisfying your needs then detaching from them when you get sick and tired of em.

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

That's an interesting perspective...But you are ofcourse aware that some people have not won the genetic lottery and they are born as starving kids in Africa..how could they "create joy and bliss as baseline " if their stomach is itching them from hunger?  You first need to feed them ...give them shelter ..comfort and basic human needs . 

Of course chasing after sex ..money ..and drugs is a serious trap .to get drunk and snort Cocaine from a hooker's tits and sleep between a prostitute's legs everyday will ruin your life for good . It is counterintuitive in that sense .

For me personally..I understand that peace is not found in material goods ..nor is it found as a baseline..I'm going for the middle way . Satisfying your needs then detaching from them when you get sick and tired of em.

Yes for sure I agree, if they are starving hungry and there is war and lack of basic needs then Bliss is not the way, Spiritual path is not there for them in most ways, although some do get it right off the bat, this the game of it all, we are born with certain karma within our system on many levels, then there is Samsara which can be related to the situations around you, you can control and bypass your own karma, and live now and be very happy no matter what is going on, but living in a war torn suffering atmosphere at the sametime..  Everyone should have the basic needs, but beyond that like the sports cars and luxury lifestyles that some live, it goes over board real quick and in our world today there are a very small amount of ppl living this way, compared to the vast majority just barely making it by even in 1st world countries like Canada where I live, its like AFrica in a small village somewhere for some ppl here, 8-10 ppl living in small apartments like animals in a cage or something...

I would say in today's world generally we have more food security, technology and information than ever before too make life much more comfortable and convenient for the majority, my standard of living is much higher than my grandfathers was for sure, but we get used to it, and there is no profit to be made if everyone is happy and healthy so that is why it is not happening, its the profit, not because it is not possible!

5 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Yes for sure I agree, if they are starving hungry and there is war and lack of basic needs then Bliss is not the way, Spiritual path is not there for them in most ways, although some do get it right off the bat, this the game of it all, we are born with certain karma within our system on many levels, then there is Samsara which can be related to the situations around you, you can control and bypass your own karma, and live now and be very happy no matter what is going on, but living in a war torn suffering atmosphere at the sametime..  Everyone should have the basic needs, but beyond that like the sports cars and luxury lifestyles that some live, it goes over board real quick and in our world today there are a very small amount of ppl living this way, compared to the vast majority just barely making it by even in 1st world countries like Canada where I live, its like AFrica in a small village somewhere for some ppl here, 8-10 ppl living in small apartments like animals in a cage or something...

If this Karma theory of yours is true then we don't have free will and everything (literally EVERYTHING) has been predestined from the get go (from the beginningless beginning). If you increase your consciousness you realize that the idea that we are here as puppets and the puppteer is Karma or God or whatever is downright convoluted belief system that you've picked up from the Buddhist tradition ..and which have zero evidence backing it up .

You are saying we can be happy even if the sky is falling apart and your body is being dipped in Lava lol? ...which is another cute  spiritual fantasy. 

-Osho

On 4/12/2024 at 3:35 AM, Someone here said:

Always be careful what you wish for and what you don't wish for as well..because I have verified multiple times in my own direct experience that whatever you think about often you tend to create.  You are the creator of your reality whether you like it or not ..so why don't you create consciously? 

I'm sure that most of you guys can relate that when you think about something so often it tends to magically pop up in your life ..it's the law of attraction at work. 

We can always take you to a strip club and you can get a dance or two there :)

But seriously very nicely articulated.   I agree you are in control of your own destiny.   Because who else would be?   The reality you shape is the reality you experience.  If you want the dream to turn into a nightmare it can.   Or you can make it a wonderful dream.  Totally dependent on your outlook.  Things may happen out or your control that makes it harder to stay positive but it still can be done.  I like your optimism.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

53 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If you think you need to pursue it, by all means, do it. Osho often used the analogy of celibate monks being perverted, because of repression. But that's not really true. If anything, they are making a true effort to go beyond it. Repressing is also part of the process. 

What about spiritual repression? You want to feel ONENESS, but you deny yourself that pleasure everytime. How is that a fair game? Infact, by saying you want material things before spiritual is utter stupidity. Because you're putting one above the other. Here, you're saying, spiritual things are secondary

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

We can always take you to a strip club and you can get a dance or two there :)

R u saying this because I'm talking about sex and lust a lot in this thread 😂?  My  Ex girlfriend rimmed my butthole with a strapon and I'm completely sexually satisfied haha

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

But seriously very nicely articulated.   I agree you are in control of your own destiny.   Because who else would be?   The reality you shape is the reality you experience.  If you want the dream to turn into a nightmare it can.   Or you can make it a wonderful dream.  Totally dependent on your outlook.  Things may happen out or your control that makes it harder to stay positive but it still can be done.  I like your optimism.

Thanks man.

I mean think about it ..quantum mechanics says that everything is made of vibration.  Your thoughts shape your reality because every though carries a vibration or an electrical charge ...when you send it out to the world it's gonna attract similar charges. 

9 minutes ago, ryoko said:

If you think you need to pursue it, by all means, do it. Osho often used the analogy of celibate monks being perverted, because of repression. But that's not really true. If anything, they are making a true effort to go beyond it. Repressing is also part of the process. 

What about spiritual repression? You want to feel ONENESS, but you deny yourself that pleasure everytime. How is that a fair game? Infact, by saying you want material things before spiritual is utter stupidity. Because you're putting one above the other. Here, you're saying, spiritual things are secondary

Nope .

Both are equally important. But you must start with the material before the spiritual. 

-Osho

18 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If this Karma theory of yours is true then we don't have free will and everything (literally EVERYTHING) has been predestined from the get go (from the beginningless beginning). If you increase your consciousness you realize that the idea that we are here as puppets and the puppteer is Karma or God or whatever is downright convoluted belief system that you've picked up from the Buddhist tradition ..and which have zero evidence backing it up .

You are saying we can be happy even if the sky is falling apart and your body is being dipped in Lava lol? ...which is another cute  spiritual fantasy. 

Well yes if your identified with Body and Mind, but we are not the Body and Mind, both of those are accumulations, what was there before You accumulated anything, that is what You are, I call it Life, when Your intouch with it then You have gone beyond Karma and predestination problems, and Free Will is in your grasp, this is our potential, most ppl are not living anywhere close to their potential and are caught up in their karma trap, conditioning, past/future identification and mind traps..if that is the case in their lives then they are living in predestination and have no Free Will capability and Awareness, Free Will Capability and AWareness is what Being Conscious means!