Javfly33

Suffering or pain ultimately does not matter

33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

You don't have to wait until you're 80, I've already achieved it, all the time. Reality is alive and flows, and I dance with it. dream or no dream, what is, is. The living intelligence is looking at itself and flowing into itself. I open my eyes and see the depth, the brilliance and the glory. The structures intertwine to create art, the abyss is open and reflects exactly this, now. And I move in the direction that the cycle demands, because slowly or fast, there is always movement. You could say that it's illusory, that means nothing. You have to dance, that is a fact, any other thing is just theory 

That's not what you said in your previous comment. What you described here is not an illusion and I never said it was. You really didn't achieve anything because everybody here and all there is, is it. Never was any different. You're not really dancing with anything, dancing is happening. All the "I" you've mentioned here is the dream. It never really happened. Just appears so. Not even the dancing. Just apparent.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

That's not what you said in your previous comment. What you described here is not an illusion and I never said it was. You really didn't achieve anything because everybody here and all there is it it. Never was any different. You're not really dancing with anything, dancing is happening.

The movement is happening and the intelligence is flowing. I clearly perceive the need to synchronize with the flow of experience. There is no need to analyze or define the reality or unreality of a self vs. an outside, there simply seems to be one and the synchrony seems to be necessary, so it is done and that's it.

It is indifferent to understand the structure of this concrete reality since only the understanding that existence exists is enough. That is total understanding if it is real and is being understood now in all its depth. So if the flow of reality tells me: dance, I dance

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The movement is happening and the intelligence is flowing. I clearly perceive the need to synchronize with the flow of experience. There is no need to analyze or define the reality or unreality of a self vs. an outside, there simply seems to be one and the synchrony seems to be necessary, so it is done and that's it.

It is indifferent to understand the structure of this concrete reality since only the understanding that existence exists is enough. That is total understanding if it is real and is being understood now in all its depth. So if the flow of reality tells me: dance, I dance

Fair enough. I can't tell you how and what to dream. It is what it is, like you said. Dance, baby dance.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

No matter how the ego tries to corrupt and make of the Infinite Experience an incredible compressed and fearful experience, his days are COUNTED. 

'God' does not actually give a shit about how much ego can corrupt the experience. God actually is untouched always.

There seems to be an apparent feeling of suffering but that is an internal hallucination within Infinite Love. Real You is always invincible and untouched of any of the ego´s bullshit. 

The key is to remind yourself the days are counted. 

Tic Tac. Ego will fall. And in the Infinite Reality 20-30-40-50-60 years of suffering means nothing.

God LAUGHS about the useless and constant attempts of the ego to leave a 'trace' on Infinity. 

This obsession of leaving a 'trace' or being 'you' even though it makes existence miserable is also useless because the days are counted for the ego. 

Just remind yourself this body has limited amount of breaths.

Each second, each day, each week, a lot less breaths to go :) . During How much breaths more will you corrupt God´s Infinite Love?  

Doesn´t matter if you do it until the end all ATTEMPS will be useless.

God will be and is untouched already. It doesn´t care.

So what is going to be? Will you surrender the fantasy of 'you' soon to enjoy what is left or you'll have to be "hammered down" at the 'end'? 

Hi,

The ego isn't actually real though. Its an illusion of self construct or separation. 

When you say "the days are counting for the ego" its like subtly reinforcing the belief that its real and needs to be gone!

There isn't a true self, false self or ego.......there all equally the same illusions in different clothing!

Crazy huh 😳 

❤️ 💙 💜 

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Dance, baby dance.

Haha I do, and you too, it's impossible to stop, that is what reality is, then the best option is relax and enjoy , but to do that you have to flow with the current, then the intelligence manifest itself 

Edited by Breakingthewall

54 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Hi,

The ego isn't actually real though. Its an illusion of self construct or separation. 

When you say "the days are counting for the ego" its like subtly reinforcing the belief that its real and needs to be gone!

There isn't a true self, false self or ego.......there all equally the same illusions in different clothing!

Crazy huh 😳 

❤️ 💙 💜 

Oh NO, there's another ONE ERGGGG!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

57 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

What we call ego is just resistance, and indeed, needs to be gone, because it's a stupid exercise. 

@Ishanga Oh, okay now I understand better.

I'm sure you will improve your analogies with time!

I dont understand these types of posts, they-re non-sensical. Sure from the perspective of death, being raped and kept in a closet everyday and treated like a dog for 20 years ultimately doesnt matter, cos your dead.

Its such an insane invalidation of life and experience, and bypassing. Its hard to take these posts seriously

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

And next week you'll be on here again talking about how you need to scrupulously study and understand the structure of it all in order to be able to break free. xD

I swear, the dance is too funny.

Why so serious?

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

And next week you'll be on here again talking about how you need to scrupulously study and understand the structure of it all in order to be able to break free. xD

I swear, the dance is too funny.

Don't be so superior and so smart, I already broken that I want to break. I just talk about my experience, if you want to laugh, that's great, but begin laughing of yourself, you are ridiculous enough 😅

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

if you want to laugh, that's great, but begin laughing of yourself, you are ridiculous enough 😅

Waaaay ahead of ya, brother.

;)

Why so serious?

7 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Waaaay ahead of ya, brother.

That's what you say, but what I see it's a lot of superiority. Who's wrong? Who knows....