Princess Arabia

OH MY GOD This is it!!

117 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ExplorerMystic said:

@Leo GuraHelp me out here. The above mentioned some points are valid (relative) but at some point you have to see that thought is also construct , Imagination within the self luminous Truth/God/ Consciousness.  This is experiential understanding / conviction I have with different state of consciousness insights. Have seen Neo-Advaita & Non-dual seeker stuck here & suffering.

Definition of Thought : An idea or opinion produced by thinking, or occurring suddenly in the mind.

Saying thought there all is & it is infinitude. Instead seeing / Integrating the understanding directly that "You are it" ; "You are God", "Observer is the observed". May be the way i am putting this in to words is not correct. Whats your insights in to this ?

Reality is a construct, the universe is a construct. It is constructed of nothingness.

So of course a thought is a construct that is what imagination is, it is the power to construct which is the power to build which is the power to create.

God is a constant dream. It either dreams itself as a void, or as non apparent, or it dreams up an appearance, all with the power of thought. Where do you think the power of thought comes from?

If you could with your mind think the sun out of existence you would literally be using the power of God.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

50 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You love to quote Leo. Leo has stated that a chair is a thought, that reality is thoughts. 

I am not playing with words, I am presenting something to your resistant mind that is playing games.

If I ask someone what a memory is they will say a thought. If I ask someone what a dream is they will say it's a thought. If I ask someone what a hallucination is they will says it's a thought.

I haven't changed any definition of words you just lack intellectual honesty and are playing games and then accusing me of playing games. I sent that link so you could see Leo explain to Curt that reality is a bunch of thoughts.

You don't even understand right now that your human psyche is just an intricate web of thoughts overlaid, the thoughts of reality.

You are not looking at a physical world. You are looking at a mind. Everything you see is mental imagery. Everything you experience is mental. Reality is a mental construction.

There is no difference between your dreams at night which are thoughts, and what you call real life. That's it. It's simple.

Have seen both part of interview with Curt . Why you are so aggressive in your response. You made me go aggressive on replies too. You dont know sh** about state of consciousness & what it reveals . You will go in shivering for hours knowing that state of consciousness even exist. Its so beautiful & infinite. What intellectual honesty . This is direct experiences which i have insights in to . What honesty you want. Trying to build a sandcastle around thought is infinitude.

I am not trying to sell or convince anything . Just putting my points , insights , Comprehension, the trap we fall in to while on this path out of Love & compassion. Have asked Leo for his insights . If he says thought is infinitude. I promise you. I  will leave this forum.

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

"Alone" is a concept. The Absolute isn't .

Bazooka that wisdom into them :D

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

Just now, Dodo said:

Bazooka that wisdom into them :D

It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it. :P

Why so serious?

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

"Alone" is a concept. The Absolute isn't .

There is the concept of alone sure.   There's a concept of the Absolute too 😀 but one could also argue that the Absolute can so too be divided into Absolute facets - depending on how one views the Absolute or experiences the Absolute.   Goodness, for one - or Divinity for another.   Perhaps love, maybe?  And maybe Aloneness too!  It's possible anyway - in the Infinite expanse that is reality :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, ExplorerMystic said:

which i have insights in to

Errrk, errk, wrong. Which you have interpretations of. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

2 hours ago, ExplorerMystic said:

the trap we fall in to while on this path out of Love & compassion

There are no paths and there are no "ultimate" *traps* only seemingly so. There is no time, there is no space, a path requires both, but we can imagine we're on a path, but its illusory. There is just this.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

There is the concept of alone sure.   There's a concept of the Absolute too 😀 but one could also argue that the Absolute can so too be divided into Absolute facets - depending on how one views the Absolute or experiences the Absolute.   Goodness, for one - or Divinity for another.   Perhaps love, maybe?  And maybe Aloneness too!  It's possible anyway - in the Infinite expanse that is reality :)

Noooooooooope.

All of these are relative concepts (including of course the concept of "the Absolute"... I can only communicate using relative concepts. Limitation of language, yada yada yada).

All concepts are relative. The only thing that is absolute is that which cannot be put into words.

Why so serious?

6 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

The only thing that is absolute is that which cannot be put into words.

I agree a thousand percent!  :)

We don't disagree about that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I agree a thousand percent!  :)

We don't disagree about that.

Then why do you constantly insist on the absolute validity of your relative concepts? Like here for example:

11 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

one could also argue that the Absolute can so too be divided into Absolute facets

There is no such thing as an "absolute facet". When you divide the Absolute into different facets, then you are creating concepts that by definition are relative.

Again, all of this should be so obvious that it baffles me how any self-proclaimed "enlightened guy" doesn't get this.

Why so serious?

17 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

There is so much fear of alone. The aloneness is obvious.

A void is singular. But what can arise in that void is infinite.

When I entered the void there was only me, no other. And every account of the void has been the same. I really don't understand all this fear.

Calling it a concept is falsity. It is what is true. True unity would be an infinite singular. Singular..is one.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Being attached to concepts and mistaking them for absolute truth is what keeps yo ass asleep. It's like believing in Santa Claus.

Why so serious?

On 6/4/2024 at 9:25 PM, Inliytened1 said:

There is the concept of alone sure

On 5/4/2024 at 18:35, Princess Arabia said:

alone means something as opposed to not alone. In the absence of mind, there is no loneliness, since loneliness is something. If you take a step back and leave the relative, everything relative blurs and loses its meaning completely, and there is no loneliness or company.

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

alone means something as opposed to not alone. In the absence of mind, there is no loneliness, since loneliness is something. If you take a step back and leave the relative, everything relative blurs and loses its meaning completely, and there is no loneliness or company.

I'm not sure if you quoted the right person here. Where did I mention alone.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm not sure if you quoted the right person here. Where did I mention alone.

On 5/4/2024 at 6:35 PM, Princess Arabia said:

I wanted to quote inligthened but your name appeared there and I was too lazy to erase the message and do again, sorry 

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

I wanted to quote inligthened but your name appeared there and I was too lazy to erase the message and do again, sorry 

Thought so. NP.