Someone here

Only that which is unborn will never die

61 posts in this topic

@Someone here ? That made no sense to me

Recontextualized physical reality (aka Consciousness)

We clearly are on a different page. Which, is normal.

When I say consciousness I am saying a complete opposite of Physical reality.

Gonna go play guitar and sing. Peace!

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Consciousness might as well be nothing. Sure,

But it's not nothing, paradoxically. It's One. 

It's Infinity. Infinity is not nothing, It's really just itself.

◭"89"

@Thought Art Semantics.

Nothing =consciousness =something =physical world. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

When you Actually have an awakening your not gonna be like “oh it was nothing wow”

You’re gonna be like “Oh my fucking God”

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

@Thought Art Semantics.

Nothing =consciousness =something =physical world. 

Horseshit. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Thought Art

Just now, Thought Art said:

Horseshit. 

OK mod. 

-Osho

Posted (edited)

@Someone here I mean no offense. 
Stay well!

It might as well be horseshit until you actually awaken. 

I hope when you awaken you’ll go 

“Horseshit!!! I get it!”

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

13 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Someone here I mean no offense. 
Stay well!

It might as well be horseshit until you actually awaken. 

I hope when you awaken you’ll go 

“Horseshit!!! I get it!”

No worries brother! 

-Osho

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

It can only be eternal if it had no start in the past and therefore infinite amount of existing has already passed and it doesn't die .

I don't understand, there is no past. Also how can something infinitely exist in passing if there is no time.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Ishanga said:

The biggest gripe I have with ppl around here is this denial of Creation, and Absolutism its all or nothing..

Your using a material object to post and reply and participate in this forum, but Your denying the very thing Your doing and using, too insane for me lol!

You're using an immaterial thing (thought) to formulate your sentences. To post on an apparent physical computer which relates the message through an immaterial medium called the internet which requires an immaterial signal called Wifi.

If you notice the only thing material is the apparent computer, apparent meaning seeming real or true but not necessarily so.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

There is an old Buddhist saying " form is empty. Emptiness is form".

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

This stupid buddhist framing of "Nothing".. Yeah, thats nice but it's just a facet. 

Pointing to nothingness I think it important. But, when you look at your hands and the room you are in, which is this. Which is something, i guess you could say... The actual qualia and subjective experience you have is God. It's not nothing. It's God. God is a shape shifter. Compared to an object it's nothing because it has no finite qualities, except paradoxically when it does. 

So, you could say reality is nothing, but nothing is paradoxically something. 

Yeah genius, that is exactly what "form is emptiness, emptiness is form" is saying.

But of course, we're on Actualized.org here where Leo and his mighty apostles constantly need to shit on "stupid" Buddhism (without understanding jack shit about it) in order to feel better about themselves. Lol.

xD

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

Consciousness = No thing. A thing is always "something" which exists in relation to other somethings. And Consciousness/God/the All That There Is cannot be a something, since it is EVERYTHING.

So yes, Consciousness is nothing in the sense that it isn't a thing. Ta-da, bitch.

Why so serious?

The foundation of reality is the absence of limits. This is not something but the lack of something. Since there are no limits, everything that can be is, therefore one could say that reality is everything, but since there are no limits, everything that is blurs in the total unlimited amplitude until it is revealed as absolute nothingness, an empty abyss. They are the two sides or perspectives of reality. It can be translated into: reality is everything. everything, given its infinitude, is illusory, therefore, it is nothing.

5 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Yeah genius, that is exactly what "form is emptiness, emptiness is form" is saying.

But of course, we're on Actualized.org here where Leo and his mighty apostles constantly need to shit on "stupid" Buddhism (without understanding jack shit about it) in order to feel better about themselves. Lol.

xD

Yes, the topic was concluded some millenia ago...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madhyamaka

The nature of Ultimate Reality

"Its character is neither existent, nor nonexistent, / Nor both existent and nonexistent, nor neither. / Centrists should know true reality / That is free from these four possibilities."

form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

After realizing emptiness, it is realized that all appearance/world is also just emptiness, nondual mind-stuff, nondual infinite dream-stuff. And then as last step the realizer of that is seen through and radically discarded as another illusion-arising.

In other words, mere appearance happening in nondual Infinite Bering, dreamstuff of the infinite dreamer which is one without a second. And already that is said too much.

Seems it is easier to tear something down if it is not fully understood...

The Heart Sutra:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart_Sutra

"Here then, Form is no other than emptiness, Emptiness no other than form. Form is only emptiness, Emptiness only form. Feeling, thought, and choice, Consciousness itself, Are the same as this. All things are by nature void They are not born or destroyed Nor are they stained or pure Nor do they wax or wane"

And what does all of that mean? Nothing else than every appearance, world, realm, thoughts, ego, anything that can and could ever appear... is just a mere imagined hallucinated appearance, hovering as mere appearance in nondual Infinite Being.

Never constant and always changing (and therefor not really existing, since every concept subtly "says" permanent, which is never the case for any arising ever https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concept). 

Dreamstuff in the mind of the infinite dreamer (which alone is constant and eternal, yet formless) which dreams all beings, holons and perspectives in Indras Net.

And who is the dreamer? Who reads these words right now? Who were you before your parents were born? If the answer is not clear right here right now, there is illusion to be transcended...

Rodents liking (certain parts) of Buddhism by the River

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Someone here said:

Awakening to the facet of immortality and who you actually are Is very simple imo and can be done with simple logic. 

Only that which is unborn will never die . Is this clear ? Because if it dies then it wasn't eternal. It can only be eternal if it had no start in the past and therefore infinite amount of existing has already passed and it doesn't die .

So ..again..only that which was unborn shall never die .

Let's investigate what that "thing" is .

Think about it ..What was born ? 

The human body ..This person that you appear to be ..this whole universe with its origin via the big bang. Etc

All these were born ..so they will vanish eventually sooner or later.

And What was never born? What didn't have a beginning and cannot have an end ?

You should immediately see that it's Nothing . No thing . Only nothing is eternal. And therfore your true nature is nothingness. 

I hope the point I made is clear .

If you guys have any questions or objections go ahead. 

Thx. 

Very good. 

The Empty Real Nothing is not a physical, nor even 'non-physical', is outside any concept created by mind.

Is...REAL THAN REALITY!! And it can be Directly Experienced (although, is not really an Experience, is You being Finally You).

Everything can be destroyed and die, but not that thing that is not even 'born' as you say.

@Bazooka Jesus Touché.

Is concerning that at this point we are still playing the card of "Buddhists are stupid, I have gone so much profound and Awaken with my psychedelics." "They have not realized God" blablabla. 

STATES and EXPERIENCES MEAN SHIT!! Doesn´t matter how profound or incredible they might be. Is not Enlightment.  

You know, you can also have a great experience smoking Crack cocaine off paper foil too. People think DMT gets you higher than the buddha. Is hilarious. 

Edited by Javfly33

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

xD

I study Buddhism. It’s just not the only frame. Nor does it hold the truth that reality and no mind is kingpin of spirituality. I personally love Buddhism and Taoism. I study them both, currently reading a book which heavily discusses the Diamond Sutra, and even another book on the Heart of the Buddhas Teaching. I also teach Taoist and Buddhist Qigong. 

But, when you see Buddha standing in the middle of the road, kill him. It’s not the only frame, it’s not the highest frame. The majority  of Buddhist teaching is actual very practical advice on healing and living well. It’s one of the best sources of wisdom out there. But, it doesn’t hold the tools for the deepest awakenings, the deepest and most profound intelligence, etc

It’s also rude to ascribe a low conscious intent to “feel better about yourself” when people may be actually pointing to something when saying that not all spirituality is Buddhism, not all awakening and enlightenment is Buddhamind or nothing of Nagarjuna. 

There are many different spiritual frames which the mind clings to. But, a frame is a thing. Not nothing like you say. 

There are states of consciousness and realization that would make the Buddha shit himself. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

But, it doesn’t hold the tools for the deepest awakenings, the deepest and most profound intelligence, etc

Who hold the tools for the deepest awakenings?

I guess psychedelics? Those things that have been done by millions of people in the world? 😂

Do you guys realize you are not the only guys that have smoked dmt and 5-meo in the world?

There are states of consciousness and realization that would make the Buddha shit himself. 

I guess. But not sure if spiritual work is about shitting yourself or having crazy realisations and experiences. 

See, is just not with psychedelics. You can take Crystal Meth for 7 days straight without sleeping and you'll have some crazy experiences too. 

What you guys teach is not going towards liberation. Experiences or understanding is not getting you towards enlightment or liberation. Is actually entangling you more and more. The fact that Leo thinks understanding is the highest point of this work just tells it all. 

10 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're using an immaterial thing (thought) to formulate your sentences. To post on an apparent physical computer which relates the message through an immaterial medium called the internet which requires an immaterial signal called Wifi.

If you notice the only thing material is the apparent computer, apparent meaning seeming real or true but not necessarily so.

Anything can be justified or explained today using some form of logic, you/we do this to make our belief systems seem real, ego loves this, which is what You are doing, but I've asked over and over again if nothing is real then drop a brick on your foot and see what happens, none of You will do it, because first Your ego will say 'Why am I allowing someone else to tell me what to do", and deep down you know it will hurt.

All You have is experience, subjective experience within this vessel we call a Body, without the body no ability to experience, its real, but not the fundamental of what You are, its as simple as that,,so pls before You answer drop the imaginary brick on your imaginary foot and see what happens..

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru