StarStruck

Females are very cringe about age

113 posts in this topic

Just now, StarStruck said:

IMG_7793.gif

Lol.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

20 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I came to the point I don’t even give a fuck what feminists think after my recent conversations with them. I’m just going to flaunt it in their face and drink their primal rage with a croissant. 🥐 🍷 

New kink unlocked :P

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Nemra said:

New kink unlocked :P

Yea after you find out your opponents are just ill intended, you just have to break off communication and just taunt them, put it in their face. Although sexes work together there is also a war between the sexes. This is what I discovered. A lot of people have animosity towards the other sex: especially older men and women who failed at love. 

Edited by StarStruck

3 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Yea after you find out your opponents are just ill intended, you just have to break off communication and just taunt them, put it in their face. Although sexes work together there is also a war between the sexes. This is what I discovered. A lot of people have animosity towards the other sex: especially older men and women who failed at love. 

lol, your imagination is wild. I wonder what it's like to live there. Must be fun and tumultuous at the same time. No need for you to read adventurous books and watch thriller movies. You have your own going on. 

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

lol, your imagination is wild. I wonder what it's like to live there. Must be fun and tumultuous at the same time. No need for you to read adventurous books and watch thriller movies. You have your own going on. 

You don’t even want to know.  😭

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

Yea after you find out your opponents are just ill intended, you just have to break off communication and just taunt them, put it in their face.

Well, I agree with that to a certain degree. But do you think that justifies your views and generalization about women?

I understand that they, whether they are feminists or not, put you in a box that doesn't describe you that much, and it makes you angry. But I see that you also do the same. Am I wrong here?

Cringiest post I saw all week

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

Just now, Nemra said:

Well, I agree with that to a certain degree

You agree with the use of the word opponent? C'mon. Men are wrestling against other men, and women against other women. Ain't no woman wrestling with other men. Men are not women's competitions.

2 minutes ago, Nemra said:

Well, I agree with that to a certain degree. But do you think that justifies your views and generalization about women?

I understand that they, whether they are feminists or not, put you in a box that doesn't describe you that much, and it makes you angry. But I see that you also do the same. Am I wrong here?

Feminist is a box I use. But not all women are feminists. 

@Princess Arabia I meant that there will be people who will misjudge and be disgusted with you because of your preferences, and they can have control over you (real or not), which should be dealt with in some way. But you can also start an unnecessary and toxic crusade against them.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Princess Arabia I meant that there will be people who will misjudge and be disgusted with you because of your preferences, and they can have control over you (real or not), which should be dealt with in some way. But you can also start an unnecessary and toxic crusade against them.

Yea. Confidence is when you stop pinging for conformity. That is what I discovered that I was doing. It is such a waste of your life energy if you just live your whole ass life to just conform to a zeitgeist that is backward, unconscious and toxic. 

Edited by StarStruck

5 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Currently I’m having beef with feminists on TikTok. But I’m really done with the interaction with feminists. I know enough. It is is all emotions and zero reason. 😅

Why would you even have beef with feminists. That's like the cat arguing with the mouse about why the mouse doesn't want to be chased and the cat trying to convince the mouse why it should love being chased. Meanwhile the dog is in the woods eying the cat.

Women are valued much more for their looks and fertility essentially while at the same time more sensitive to rejection and what people think of them. Aging makes you uglier so girls are going to be sensitive to something that'll potentially diminish their access to resources and belonging. Same with weight or the size of their head.

Your friend was probably insecure about her age and you basically confirmed her fears by saying you would only date younger.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Yea. Confidence is when you stop pinging for conformity. That is what I discovered that I was doing. 

Confidence doesn't care about what you stop doing. It just is. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Why would you even have beef with feminists. That's like the cat arguing with the mouse about why the mouse doesn't want to be chased and the cat trying to convince the mouse why it should love being chased. Meanwhile the dog is in the woods eying the cat.

I made a video about older women who bother me, ask for dates and make me feel uncomfortable. And some feminists attacked me and said that men are doing this and women should have the right to do this and men shouldn’t have the right to do this because men can be intimidating and women can’t be intimidating so women should have a free pass. I know, loco argument. I didnt get involved in her stupid argumentation. I told her to stop acting out and then she started making a serie about my videos and attack me. 

1 minute ago, Basman said:

Aging makes you uglier

Guess you haven't seen beautiful women who were uglier when they were younger. 

55 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I have a friend like you and you guys have the same fetish I believe. He projects his mommy issues on older women and he wants to fix his traumas in an unconscious way. There is nothing wrong with this unless you are toxic and unconscious about  it. More power to you. 

All i've said is that age isn't the main factor.

48 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Oh so guys who like older women have traumas now and are toxic and unconscious? And guys who like younger are trauma less, non-toxic and conscious. Nothing wrong with this line of thinking. It spices up things a bit and makes one laugh. Laughter is good for the toxic soul.

I have plenty, it's a miracle i am still here. 

On this forum alone I recreated some of them by interacting with people who resembled (it was very unconscious) my parents.

Whatever.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

On this forum alone I recreated some of them by interacting with people who resembled (it was very unconscious) my parents.

Whatever.

I don't think t

26 minutes ago, Nemra said:

Well, I agree with that to a certain degree

You agree with the use of the word opponent? C'mon. Men are wrestling against other men, and women against other women. Ain't no woman wrestling with other men. Men are not women's competitions.

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

Whatever.

My comment here wasn't meant for you. 

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Whatever.

She thinks having traumas is shameful while we all have our traumas. Probably I like younger women because they are fertile and it is just hard wired in my instincts but also because I couldn’t get any gfs in my early 20’ies so I feel like I have some catching up to do. 

Edited by StarStruck