StarStruck

Females are very cringe about age

113 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

Well you should apply your own advice to yourself then. I do agree with your advice though: just enjoying the moment and forgetting the past. But it is just not that easy to do. There is no magic pill to fix traumas. 

Nothing perfect needs fixing. Only the mind needs to realize it's illusory. But that's another topic for another thread, let's just stick to age cringe.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Nothing perfect needs fixing. Only the mind needs to realize it's illusory. But that's another topic for another thread, let's just stick to age cringe.

:|

15 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

In his own words, he's just frustrated at not having a girlfriend at 20, and making a big deal out of it rather than having fun now and by extension in the future, when that's the only thing that matters.
I mean that if it turns out, he is in the process of developing extremely serious cancer and will soon find himself in cachexia and spitting blood, but he is worried about something as random as "the women I easily attract are on average too old, I'm frustrated because it brings me back to a problem with my ego."
What a fantastic problem lol.

Champion. Where's your clinic at? Just drop the address already. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

Posted (edited)

@StarStruck I'm not saying I don't have my preferences and biases about men and women. But I don't see how feminists are the problem.

Don't ascribe the word feminist to a person who is being angry for your preferences and everything will be a-ok. 👌

But there is no judgment. I know that you, like all of us, are confident in your views.

Edited by Nemra

11 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@StarStruck Well, you stated in your previous posts. Young, submissive, etc.

The only one's that appear to benefit from very young and submissive girls are the men. Nothing in it for the young and submissive. What a bad position to be in...ugh. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

The only one's that appear to benefit from very young and submissive girls are the men. Nothing in it for the young and submissive. What a bad position to be in...ugh. 

That is just because your imagination is not flexible enough. 

Edited by StarStruck

4 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@StarStruck I'm not saying I don't have my preferences and biases about men and women.

Touché

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

That is just because your imagination is not flexible enough. 

Ok, but please tell me what are those young and submissive getting in return. Help me understand this please, because I don't.

Edited by Princess Arabia

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok, but please tell me what are those young and submissive getting in return. Help me understand this please, because I don't.

She enjoys the sex more than me. I think women enjoy sex more than men. And dominance and submissiveness fit like a hand in a silk glove. 

4 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

That is just because your imagination is not flexible enough. When I have sex with such a girl she enjoys it more than me. 

Ok so the benefit of being a submissive, young 20yr old is to enjoy sex with an older man. Gotcha. Quite a nice age to be for that reason. Boy, I wish I was 20 again.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

She enjoys the sex more than me. I think women enjoy sex more than men. And dominance and submissiveness fit like a hand in a silk glove. 

Yes daddy, beat me up daddy, tear that thing up, daddy. Tie me to the bed daddy. Fuck me hard daddy. Don't you fucking cum too quick daddy, I need this pussy beaten up daddy. Ouch!! 

Edited by Princess Arabia

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok so the benefit of being a submissive, young 20yr old is to enjoy sex with an older man. Gotcha. Quite a nice age to be for that reason. Boy, I wish I was 20 again.

Not to be a party pooper but you missed out 

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes daddy, beat me up daddy, tear that thing up, daddy. Tie me to the bed daddy. Fuck me hard daddy. Don't you fucking cum too quick daddy, I need this pussy beaten up daddy. Ouch!! 

She didn’t used the word daddy but that comes close to it. 

Just now, StarStruck said:

She didn’t used the word daddy but that comes close to it. 

Mommy, maybe? Or maybe Chico.

5 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Not to be a party pooper but you missed out 

Look at me, do you think I'm missing out.

@StarStruck I can't understand what the problem is with others not having the same views and preferences as you about women.

1 minute ago, Nemra said:

@StarStruck I can't understand what the problem is with others not having the same views and preferences as you about women.

he doesn't have views about women, he has views about himself and projecting it unto women, young old, feminists and anywhere in-between. Nobody has a problem with it, we're just having a delightful conversation, unlike the feminists who wants to seriously fight and compete with men. I couldn't care less.

5 minutes ago, Nemra said:

We all should have our own opinion. 👍🏽 I just think some in this thread have admittedly a perverted view on sex. Nothing wrong with that. Different strokes for different folks. 

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Different strokes for different folks.

Different strokes for 20yr Olds. The real strokes get better with age.

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Different strokes for 20yr Olds. The real strokes get better with age.

It is not how good the stroke is but who is doing it. But that is just me.