royce

The IDF War Crimes Are a Perfect Reflection of Israeli Society

178 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Palestinians living within Israel (2 Millions Arabs) prefer Israeli Jewish leadeship according to this street poll:

I am only intented to upload videos which I see as insightful and challenge the simplistic pro palestinian narrative I see as very problematic.

This is not to hurt any side (Jews/Arabs) because we have many great Arabs here in key positions in our society and, needless to say, no one is inherently better than the other.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

14 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

I am only intented to upload videos which I see as insightful and challenge the simplistic pro palestinian narrative I see as very problematic.

This is not to hurt any side (Jews/Arabs) because we have many great Arabs here in key positions in our society and no one is inherently better than the other.

Are these Arab Muslims or Arab Jews?

Apparently 8 foreign citizens were killed while performing humanitarian aid work for starving people.

Latest IDF war crime :) 

Posted (edited)

@Karmadhi Muslims according to this video. I understand where your passion is.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

I hope they don't starve those people to death.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Muslims according to this video. I understand where your passion is.

Thats great but I never claimed here Israel treats the Arabs living in Israel poorly.

Issue is how they treat West Bank and Gaza.

That is where they do genocide and illegal settlements.

I am sure in Israel life is good.

Although I did read a scary report of Ethiopian Jews being given contraceptives' without their consent which could dictate racism. Also I have been told that many Israelis are very racist by friends of mine that went there. However this is just reports of a few people so cannot take it on face value. To be frank Arabs are also quite racist so it is how that region works. But never saw them give contraceptives, that is too much. Racist attitude is a thing though.

The Ethiopian Jew thing is proved though (and firstly denied like always by Israel)

Ethiopian women in Israel 'given contraceptive without consent' | Israel | The Guardian

Edited by Karmadhi

@Karmadhi

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

Thats great but I never claimed here Israel treats the Arabs living in Israel poorly.

Although I did read a scary report of Ethiopian Jews being given contraceptives' without their consent which could dictate racism. Also I have been told that many Israelis are very racist by friends of mine that went there. However this is just reports of a few people so cannot take it on face value. To be frank Arabs are also quite racist so it is how that region works. But never saw them give contraceptives, that is too much. Racist attitude is a thing though.

The Ethiopian Jew thing is proved though (and firstly denied like always by Israel)

Ethiopian women in Israel 'given contraceptive without consent' | Israel | The Guardian

UH-OH, starting to look like that other far right group in history...:ph34r:

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Israel has another strategies against the Arab 48 ( the Arabs in Israel ) ....

Crime is drowning 48 Arab communities in Israel
Accusations of successive Israeli governments of collusion with gangs.

Translate this to English to take a hint

https://www.albayan.co.uk/MGZarticle2.aspx?ID=12331

https://alarab.co.uk/الجريمة-تغرق-مجتمعات-عرب-48-في-إسرائيل

https://www.mc-doualiya.com/الشرق-الأوسط/20230928-د-هنيدة-غانم-إسرائيل-تطلق-عصابات-الإجرام-وتغض-الطرف-عنهم-للمزيد-من-القتلى-بين-عرب-إسرائيل

if you're interested, I can share more articles ;)

Edited by royce

@royce Damn, even one of the few redeemable things I thought Israel had could be not true?

I know their current fascist party is probably down for discriminatory policies against non Jews but is this historical?

I think their current Neo Nazi party government will soon be gone and replaced by a more moderate one.

By Neo Nazi I am talking about Ben Gvir, smotricht, bibi etc.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

It is good. FOR NOW. Anything can change though in the blink of an eye. They are so confident that the 330 million American people will protect them forever but nothing is forever. The fact that Israelis feel so confident that they can just run amok without any consequence tells a lot about how superior they feel they are 

Even the Americans will say "well I don't agree with where my money goes but I have no choice it's my government". But if America is so much better than everywhere else because it is a "democracy" then isn't it the fault of the American people? Each American should be held liable. If a ruler in a Middle East country does bad they blame the government and the people but if the American government does bad they blame just their government. Americans think they are safe too and protected because they have good military and geography but don't forget how shattered everyone was after 9/11. All it takes is one tragedy and the sheltered American mind won't be able to handle it. 

Americans, Israelis, British, Germans. They are all playing with fire

Edited by Twentyfirst

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

@royce Damn, even one of the few redeemable things I thought Israel had could be not true?

I know their current fascist party is probably down for discriminatory policies against non Jews but is this historical?

I think their current Neo Nazi party government will soon be gone and replaced by a more moderate one.

By Neo Nazi I am talking about Ben Gvir, smotricht, bibi etc.

Screenshot (29).png

The more I think about it the more guilty Americans are. I mean think of it

They are literally genociding innocent women and children and meanwhile they just go about their day whistling and enjoying amenities

Americans should stop paying tax immediately and face punishment for not paying by their government. Otherwise you are no different than someone who puts a hitman on someone else  

@Raze

3 hours ago, Raze said:

It's a shame aid ships with around 240 tons of aid and food had to turn back after IDF killed 7 of their aid workers. This is such a looney toons situation, Like what's next? Should the USA or other countries now need security to deliver food Aids because a few Nazi Zionist soldiers taken out several aids workers? Is this where we need Denzel Washington the Enforcer for body guard duties?

1 hour ago, Twentyfirst said:

The more I think about it the more guilty Americans are. I mean think of it

They are literally genociding innocent women and children and meanwhile they just go about their day whistling and enjoying amenities

Americans should stop paying tax immediately and face punishment for not paying by their government. Otherwise you are no different than someone who puts a hitman on someone else  

Issue with this thinking is that it is the same rationale terrorists use.

9/11 had the same logic, "ALL Americans are responsible for Arab mess".

Even Hamas, when they killed civilians in October 7th, they probably said "These people live in our land, they are thieves that never did anything against Israel that kills us, they are also responsible and therefore should suffer and die".

It creates evil.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Raze

It's a shame aid ships with around 240 tons of aid and food had to turn back after IDF killed 7 of their aid workers. This is such a looney toons situation, Like what's next? Should the USA or other countries now need security to deliver food Aids because a few Nazi Zionist soldiers taken out several aids workers? Is this where we need Denzel Washington the Enforcer for body guard duties?

“The charity said that its team had coordinated its movements with the Israeli military and that it was traveling in a “deconflicted zone” in two armored cars branded with the World Central Kitchen logo and a soft-skin vehicle.” - NBC News

The West are all talk at the moment about it because 7 of their own died. Shame that 30’000 dead (majority women/children), 70’000  injured, almost 2 million displaced and who knows how many 100s of thousands on the brink of starvation wasn’t enough to get them to do something but this just might…

Edited by zazen

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Issue with this thinking is that it is the same rationale terrorists use.

9/11 had the same logic, "ALL Americans are responsible for Arab mess".

Even Hamas, when they killed civilians in October 7th, they probably said "These people live in our land, they are thieves that never did anything against Israel that kills us, they are also responsible and therefore should suffer and die".

It creates evil.

If I pay someone else money to beat you up. That would be okay with you?

Why do democratic Americans pay tax if they know its going towards a genocide?

I am not endorsing violence but if Americans aren't properly punished. How else will they ever learn?

Whats the big deal? This is a forum full of ethical people. If you were really ethical you would realize it's not that big of a deal to go against the tyrannic government you voted for and ya maybe disobeying your government lands you in jail for a handful of years. Who cares? You would rather have freedom but see kids and women die even though it's YOUR FAULT for sending weapons to Israel. How big of a pussy you would have to be

Americans should take the L and bite the bullet. They screwed up and allowed themselves to be ruled by and financially enslaved by GENOCIDERS and thats the position they are in now. They fucked up big time and they know they made a huge mistake by giving power to insane lunatics. They should free themselves from those shackles which will in turn free us all but they are too much cowards. Which circles back to my initial point. They should be held responsible 

Edited by Twentyfirst

@Twentyfirst it's not simple like that , and it's not about taxes , it's about the lobbies in America , its legal there . and the Israel lobby very strong

Leo talked about lobbies in general here

And Mearsheimer talked about the israel lobby here in very simple way

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, royce said:

@Twentyfirst it's not simple like that , and it's not about taxes , it's about the lobbies in America , its legal there . and the Israel lobby very strong

Leo talked about lobbies in general here

And Mearsheimer talked about the israel lobby here in very simple way

Listen. You can't say you are more developed, civilized, and democratic than the Arabs while at the same time you aren't any of those things. If Americans are so great why can't they figure out something as simple as NOT GENOCIDING. You act as though bullets just "slip" out of guns  

Edited by Twentyfirst

34 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Why do democratic Americans pay tax if they know its going towards a genocide?

Taxes do not fund anything. The American people are not directly responsible for paying to develop weapons in the military.

It's the people in power and a facade of democracy that's the problem.

Democratic government are not there to enact the will of the people. There is still a oligarch style rule going on. Money rules whoever or whichever party comes to power.

And Israel lobby has USA by the balls. They own the richest corporations in the US and throw money at US politicians who will send money to Netanyahu. 

They are incredibly biased and powerful.

You can say whatever but average Americans are not funding a genocide. It's just that the governments are disconnected from the will of the people.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Taxes do not fund anything. The American people are not directly responsible for paying to develop weapons in the military.

It's the people in power and a facade of democracy that's the problem.

Democratic government are not there to enact the will of the people. There is still a oligarch style rule going on. Money rules whoever or whichever party comes to power.

And Israel lobby has USA by the balls. They own the richest corporations in the US and throw money at US politicians who will send money to Netanyahu. 

They are incredibly biased and powerful.

You can say whatever but average Americans are not funding a genocide. It's just that the governments are disconnected from the will of the people.

But isn't the whole point of western values that you are democratic and each "person born with rights" has a voice. Why then when they attack the Middle East they say that its the peoples fault for a few "terror" attacks and they enact collective punishment 

And just because they take the money out of a different account doesn't mean anything. You are still supporting messed up people by giving them more wealth and power knowing that behind the scenes they are doing evil

Another thing that Americans need to consider is they don't need to be completely at fault. All that needs to happen is for someone else BELIEVE they are at fault and thats enough for that person to take action 

I would much rather be a Palestinian right now getting bombed to hell and resisting and being with my people than being a confused American who got sold out by his own people a long fucking time ago 

Edited by Twentyfirst