Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Why we should not complain about God

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Is not a wise strategy.

God is the master, ego or what is false is the slave.

If you are the slave, you are not going to win this game by bitching or judging the master.

You win this game by surrendering completely to your Master.

Why?

Because you are dealing with a Master so benevolent, that if the slaves completely surrenders, Master and Slave becomes One. 

Edited by Javfly33

Interesting. I would say God is the bitching and the judging. And the slave is one who doesn't realize this. 

"You are God's bitch "

-profound quote from Sri guru Leo Gura.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Posted (edited)

Need I point out the obvious?

Master and slave = duality.

Thank you for once again confirming the existence of relative truth. 😘

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

Posted (edited)

When the "slave" complains. Who is actually doing it, it's the master. The "slave" cannot do anything on its own, not even lift a finger.

So maybe the "master" should stop using the slave in such ways.

Edited by strangelooper

Complaining is rarely productive,

it is more of an egoic emotional release that weakens the human spirit over time and makes us feel powerless if we make a habit out of it.

We are fragments of God and have the creative essence of God and the wisdom essence of God, which can be utilized to differentiate what is under our responsibility and control and what is not.

What is under our responsibility and control, we can always use our creative power to change and create a better reality.

What is not under our responsibility and control, we better accept that it's not under our control and be focused on what is under our responsibility and control, rather than wasting time complaining.

Let Love In

This language, God, Duality, Infinity and such is ppl trying to sound "Spiritual" but are not, in simple terms it ego manifesting in one's writing and expression, the so called "Spiritual Ego syndrome".

In reality there is just You, and the experiences You are having within Yourself, what is the quality of that Experience on a regular basis. When you are in deep sleep, where is this so called God? Nothing exists for YOU when in deep sleep, but your body is still doing its basic functioning, breathing is happening, heart is beating, blood flowing, energy is distributing, maintenance is happening as well, what is controlling all of this? 

Whatever it is, its the samething that is controlling everything else, what is controlling the spinning of the planet, how did is start in the first place and how did the conditions that allowed it too start come into existence? Explain that then You have Your answer, but for me its just a form of Grand Intelligence, that was created in a split second, it allows (not runs) everything to be as it is, and what makes you stay alive when Your passed out in sleep, If You can find out more of what this is, then Your living at a higher level of existence than most any other life form, with that You will control most everything that is happening within You, and that is the most important thing to happen in Your life because all there really is is what is happening within YOU!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

18 hours ago, Someone here said:

"You are God's bitch "

-profound quote from Sri guru Leo Gura.

🤣🤣 I remember when he said that. @Leo Gura

13 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Need I point out the obvious?

Master and slave = duality.

Thank you for once again confirming the existence of relative truth. 😘

Definetely, relative truth exists, as an illusion 😘

5 hours ago, strangelooper said:

When the "slave" complains. Who is actually doing it, it's the master. The "slave" cannot do anything on its own, not even lift a finger.

So maybe the "master" should stop using the slave in such ways.

Is a fair point. One could say the slave IS the Master being unconscious 

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Definetely, relative truth exists, as an illusion 😘

"Illusion" is a relative concept. If all relative concepts are illusory, then the concept of "illusion" is itself illusory and therefore negates itself. Which makes it a completely meaningless notion.

If something exists, then that necessarily means that it is a part of reality, which means that it is real. Duh.

So, we've established now that relative truth is real. Is absolute truth (aka. the undivided whole of existence) also real? Of course it is. It is reality itself.

In short: Relative and absolute reality are both real. They are just two facets of one and the same thing.

Make sense? Cool. Glad I could help. 🙏

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

3 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

"Illusion" is a relative concept. If all relative concepts are illusory, then the concept of "illusion" is itself illusory and therefore negates itself. Which makes it a completely meaningless notion.

If something exists, then that necessarily means that it is a part of reality, which means that it is real. Duh.

So, we've established now that relative truth is real. Is absolute truth (aka. the undivided whole of existence) also real? Of course it is. It is reality itself.

In short: Relative and absolute reality are both real. They are just two facets of one and the same thing.

Make sense? Cool. Glad I could help. 🙏

yes, I was not being ironic. I agree with you.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

yes, I was not being ironic. I agree with you.

So you do agree with my "fucking crap"? Good to know. xD

Why so serious?

56 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Don´t take me too seriously sometimes. I get this ragey energies sometimes,

Yeah, I've noticed. :P

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

holy shit, is that Leo legit account?

Lol. Like most of the things that Leo posts these days, it's hard to tell if it's (self-)parody or legit.

Why so serious?