Jowblob

Interview with an Enlightened Master/Miracle healer [video]

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So there is this master called "Dan" at Kriya Yoga school, and he said that his guru met my teachers guru in meditation to learn yoga in himalayas. He posted some videos/ miracles of him "healing" people through consciousness . Check out the interview, as this guy is pretty much a miracle that abides in higher states of consciousness. And check out the 2 videos, where he's healing 2 people . He has been doing meditation for like 20 years+

Jowblob: Dan when you go to bed and sleep, do you still see the blackness when you close your eyes and try to sleep? Because i have experienced a state of consciousness where it isnt possible to sleep as it just becomes a construct, when i closed my eyes there were only visions/dreams etc. and it wasnt possible to become unconscious

Dan: when I go to sleep and close my eyes often times there is light. More than with my eyes open in the dark.
Dan: I just got used to the light

Jowblob:So when you go to bed and close your eyes, you just abide in that light and actually don't sleep or become unconscious and after some time for example 7 hours you wake up but didn't actually sleep?

Dan:thank you Vladimir. I don’t considered my self different than anybody else. I see the same potential and more in all beings.
Dan: Sometimes I sleep. And sometimes just the body sleeps. And That „consciousness“ that I am is just awake. Just there. When I am awake sleeping I know what is going on around me. For example what my wife was saying to my son or what was running on tv etc..

Jowblob: Is it true that other planes of existence exist like astral realm/causal plane where you can abide/live like on earth for example, or it's just part of imagination and there is only "now" and "you".

Dan: Yeah that takes people sometimes a lot to understand. When we go for non dual teachings they strip everything away from you. So only you are left and that is true. But it is done for a reason. It does not mean that phenomena and other planets planes of exist. Everything you can imagine exists and more. But when you realize the Selft you can approach all with thatvunderstanding of oneness.

Dan: See astral travel and such are skills. Like riding a bike. Do you need it? No. Is it nice. Yes. But the skills won’t give you self realization.

Jowblob:How does manifestation of physical body (and earthly kingdom) happen, when all there is only "consciousness/awareness"

Dan: The truth is that is is a mystery. That what we are is intelligent. It does that. All that. But you can check out this video. https://youtu.be/8YhC70H6LfE?si=EQsnBOgGBWFz0gPD It kind of deceives the process for a human soul. What we are is consciousness. It breaks itself down that’s all. Just to come back again. All this coming and going is illusion. But just to paint a picture here.
Dan: For my understanding it is a mystery. And that is the beauty. The video describes the process for a human soul. I think it is similar with everything else.

Jowblob: Is it possible for "God or an ascended master" to just come for example "to your or my present reality" to interact with the "lower selves" and show powers like happend with haidakhan babaji. Or God/ascended masters can't do that because each being in their own reality has its own "freedom and will"?
Jowblob: don't answer this question please
Jowblob: I almost lost my breath
Dan: Ok
Jowblob I'm not ready
Jowblob: Thank you
Jowblob: I'm almost crying
Dan: Take some rest when you need it 🙏🏼

@Leo Gura @Razard86 @OBEler @Arthogaan @Vibes @Breakingthewall

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

You didn’t ask him at all about solipsism or Infinite Gods?

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Posted (edited)

What exactly happened with the last question, why didnt you want to hear the answer and were before crying?

Edited by OBEler

18 minutes ago, OBEler said:

What exactly happened with the last question, why didnt you want to hear the answer and were before crying?

I felt like i was becoming more and more conscious then started losing air, i paniced and then i wrote him to not answer. After this incident he went off, and i noticed a pixel in my monitor like it had a broke pixel and it started moving around a bit. Then i waved at it and it dissapeared

@OBEler

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Jowblob Did you quoted me by accident?

I'll watch those videos anyway haha