Heaven

Jews genocide

129 posts in this topic

@Nivsch

9 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

But why not to have?

Is this a problem in your opinion? And why?

After all this Israeli identity is what, I think, protects women, LGBTQ and individual right. Without this identity I dont know how those values were able to be applied and protected.

Anyway the Center Left are always fully for two state solution, at least until oct 7th for sure. Now this is a bit more complicated I guess.

You guess?

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

@Thought Art This is not the case at all.

This is not reasonable at all claim to say. 

The killed ratio is 1:1 or 1:1.5 betweem hamas that hides behind civilians and civilians. The brainwashing idustry of the other side is cartoonishly toxic and you just swallow it.

I honestly don’t know. 

But, I am not going to believe you over another source. 

I will continue to observe the different perspectives. 

I will disregard and claims as I am still sorting through it all and don’t have the time to commit to full grasping it all.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It is a problem. Nationalism is a problem whenever the nation becomes a higher priority than truth and what is right.

If you love your own people too much it makes you too biased to operate properly in the world. Which then creates situations like Gaza.

See, ideally you would love Palestinians equal to Israelis, because the truth is that neither one of you is more important. If you think that Israelis are more important that other groups of people, that's a falsehood which will corrupt your whole understanding of reality.

I understand what you say here. Because a human is a human and no one is above anyone else.

Isn't nationalism sometimes just an unavoidable and a legitimate protective mechanism against really toxic forces that otherwise would affect the society if it wasn't nationalistic?

Because again if we choose to be the most truthfull, we might collapse ourselves and then we will must be even less truthfull (then we were in the nationalism state) in order to survive.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Isn't nationalism sometimes just an unavoidable and a legitimate protective mechanism against (much more) toxic forces that otherwise would affect the society if it wasn't nationalistic?

There are healthy and unhealthy forms of nationalism.

Nationalism is necessary. But it is like handling a cobra who will bite you if you make a wrong move.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Thought Art

37 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I honestly don’t know. 

But, I am not going to believe you over another source. 

I will continue to observe the different perspectives. 

I will disregard and claims as I am still sorting through it all and don’t have the time to commit to full grasping it all.

True and that's realistically all you can do. Leave it to the history books to describe this Israel/Palestine conflict as a disaster to Israel's international relations.

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There are healthy and unhealthy forms of nationalism.

Nationalism is necessary. But it is like handling a cobra who will bite you if you make a wrong move.

It is harder to make the most smart move for yourself and for the surrounding the bigger your PTSD from terror becomes.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Posted (edited)

List out your epistemically responsible list of 10-15 interpretations. Notice how many interpretations exist in this thread alone and add them to this list as if they are your own. Steele man different sides. Review a large body of sources and different perspectives. Compare different perspectives in an unbiased and balanced way.

Be honest when you don’t know.

Be honest when your survival needs distort truth. 

Self reflect on your biases and the biases of your tribe. 

Study how humans work as individuals and as collectives. 

Put yourself in others people’s shoes and really try to see from their perspective.

Question yourself, your world view, your biases, your emotions, your triggers, your assumptions, etc

Take nothing anyone says at face value. 

Allow what is true to unfold as you focus on clarity and accurate perception. 

Study how conflict works, triangulation, demonization, intention vs result vs interpretation, 

Question and study how your mind works. 

Question your own hypocrisy, self deception, lying, acting to know when you don’t know. 

What are your values? What is War? What is truthful vs untruthful media? What is genocide? What is self défense? How do we deal with ambiguity in conflict as to who to right and who is wrong?

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

5 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

I understand what you say here. Because a human is a human and no one is above anyone else.

Isn't nationalism sometimes just an unavoidable and a legitimate protective mechanism against really toxic forces that otherwise would affect the society if it wasn't nationalistic?

Because again if we choose to be the most truthfull, we might collapse ourselves and then we will must be even less truthfull (then we were in the nationalism state) in order to survive.

We evolved from tribes to countries, the course of evolution is heading towards more unity which is happening right now as globalization, eventually we’re gonna have to start operating on principles as a species rather than operating on our religious,economic,nationalistic, racial differences and get in each other’s way, ultimately no matter what our differences are, we all want the same thing. 

creating a us vs them isn’t gonna solve anything in the long term, even if you kill all of the Palestinians, there will always be people that disagree with your worldview and your agenda, that is life, but how you deal with it is what makes a difference, we as humans realized this and came up with something called diplomacy, to try to solve our differences in a humane and civilized way, but honestly this is a fantasy, fundamentally all world views are insecure and wrong which is why the zionist ,the jews the Muslims, the Christians, the whites, the blacks, the asians, the middle eastners will always be in conflict with each other in order to maintain their house of cards, true unity and diplomacy can only exist if all world views are destroyed and you have a population of enlightened individuals, until then war, crime, stealing, manipulating, judging, demonizing, blaming, terrorizing, corruption are here to stay.

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

It is harder to make the most smart move for yourself and for the surrounding the bigger your PTSD from terror becomes.

100% you can apply that logic on the October 7th , this wasn't a smart move from people living in a jail for 20 years with no air defense with no airport without any port , you had PTSD when 1000 killed in 3 hours ,   ,  Israel killed 30 k injured 100k and continues for 6 months until now and this started from 70 years  ,  there are no schools no  hospitals no homes left , there's no future there  ,what do you think going to happen in 10 or 15 years ? for sure next  7th October ,  this so clear , if leo lived in Gaza and Israel  destroyed his life he will fight back 

Edited by royce

Posted (edited)

@royce What is going on here is that the Palestinians in the end of the day get unproportionally easier "pass" to their actions because they are, in average, less evolved so they being treated like a child, whereas the Israelis are being demanded for full responsibility, also unproportionally, out of their more evolved position. 

But this paradigm is very limited and even almost completely false because the more evolved side cannot control nor educate the less evolved one, and therefore cannot be holded as more responsible then him in an atmosphere of conflict, beside a little bit because he can manage better his emotions, but also only a little better. In a family for example, this is different because the less evolved side wants to hear.

Also, the less evolved one is NOT less smart in his ability to turn day into night if this helps him to survive, and people overlook this too, because in survival we are all equally smart, and therefore do not understand the sophisticated ways it uses to achieve its goal.

Edited by Nivsch

3 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@royce What is going on here is that the Palestinians in the end of the day get unproportionally easier "pass" to their actions because they are, in average, less evolved so we treat them like a child, whereas the Israelis are being demanded for full responsibility, also unproportionally, out of their more evolved position. 

But this paradigm is very limited in a sense that the more evolved one cannot control nor educate the less evolved one and therefore cannot be holded as more responsible then him in an atmosphere of conflict. In a family for example, this is different because the less evolved side wants to hear.

Also, the less evolved one is NOT less smart in his ability to turn light into dark if this helps him to survive, and people overlook this too.

haha no you  are not more evolved than Palestinians , the child parent thing is not valid here , and don't apply leo's words here he will not agree with you , you are killing them , the elites on your society telling this on TV , this is not secret , watch your local channels and newspaper , only in your minds you are thinking you are the civilized and the Palestinians are the savages , the world already understood this scheme , 

Posted (edited)

@royce I really try to use my own words as much as I can but english is also limited 🙃

Edited by Nivsch

Posted (edited)

If we want to be even more fair we want to see everyone as super intelligent nature's creation. Just to think about how intelligent is our body in how it balance all the process within it etc. we tend to underestimate it especially in the west and in how we think of our health

And from that position try to look at every human being and give him more credit.

But that insight emphasizes even more the importance of demanding equal responsibility from both sides in a conflict.

Edited by Nivsch

22 hours ago, Heaven said:

Is it really happening again?

Less than a 100 years ago, 50% of the Jewish population were murdered(Over 6 million human beings).

It seems like most people forgot the importance of promoting love. Your hate creates violence towards Jews world wide. Every Jewish I know that doesn’t live in Israel is afraid to show any sign of being Jewish. 

Where is the Love? Acceptance? Why being racist? 

This is exactly the reason why people dream of you being dead. Because you are so frustrating

1 hour ago, Twentyfirst said:

This is exactly the reason why people dream of you being dead. Because you are so frustrating

Don’t act like that here.

◭"89"

@Twentyfirst

2 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

Woah that escalated! Cool down. I know these Zionists are frustrating but you got to calmly debate them and just agree to disagree and put them on ignore list. Maybe take a break if you are angry and let karma do it's magic.

All members on this form deserve to be treated with respect. Please refer to forum guidelines. 

◭"89"

3 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

This is a perfect example of the reason I started this post. There is something extremely hateful and dangerous towards Israelis/Jewish people. 
We are in a point that everyone should be very careful with his comments. I don’t see a place for more hateful speech towards any race. It happened to black people, gay people. It took a lot of time for humanity to see how unfair this is. I thought the holocaust was a wake up call but obviously I was wrong.

1 minute ago, Heaven said:

This is a perfect example of the reason I started this post. There is something extremely hateful and dangerous towards Israelis/Jewish people. 
We are in a point that everyone should be very careful with his comments. I don’t see a place for more hateful speech towards any race. It happened to black people, gay people. It took a lot of time for humanity to see how unfair this is. I thought the holocaust was a wake up call but obviously I was wrong.

3 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

Please don't bomb the people in gaza toight maybe , theres a black or gay among them 

19 minutes ago, royce said:

Please don't bomb the people in gaza toight maybe , theres a black or gay among them 

Are u trolling? Because your humor isn’t funny