OBEler

Leo you misunderstand Hitler completely

434 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura i mean at heart all men are rapists, and women are sluts lol. this is our sexual nature i guess you could say. like sexually a guy wanna see a hot girl and immediately bang her, that's what pick up allows you to do legally lmao. and women wanna be sluts and sexually free as well.

Edited by Majed

1 minute ago, Majed said:

and women wanna be sluts and sexually free as well.

There are many conservative women around the world, and they are happy that way.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura honestly if i was a father i would let my daughter do whatever she wants with her body, not to opress her and as long as it is legal. now tits hanging out i don't know if it is legal lol but if it was normal and legal i would let her lol

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura honestly if i was a father i would let my daughter do whatever she wants with her body, not to opress her and as long as it is legal. now tits hanging out i don't know if it is legal lol but if it was normal and legal i would let her lol

Only because you are a crazy lib.

In Iran it is illegal for women to not wear a head scarf.

In Afghanistan it is illegal for women to go to high school.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Majed said:

Let's be real. You wouldn't let her do that and rightly so.

It's okay to not give up to the angry leftists and have strong family values. 

The propensity for women to get fucked over is not little. You can let her learn her lessons and grow. But I would rather not have her go through all that. 

Edited by Bobby_2021

@Leo Gura the majority of women in the world dress like sluts lmao, go to on a busy street in a big city you'll see all women dress like sluts. that's actually a contemplative insight of mine.

@Leo Gura yeah i mean obviously you have to abide by the rules to avoid going to jail i guess, but otherwise i got no problem with my daughter hanging her tits out 

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura yeah i mean obviously you have to abide by the rules to avoid going to jail i guess, but otherwise i got no problem with my daughter hanging her tits out 

Until she gets raped and impregnated and runs to you crying.

Then you will understand why conservatives are conservative.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

Do you guys even know that if a woman has sex before marriage in Iraq or Afghanistan, this brings so much shame to her family that custom demands that her own father or brother kill her, in order to bring honor back to the family.

That's life in Afghanistan for women. Not your liberal shit.

The Nazis were libs relative to the Taliban.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura i mean i guess if someone want to rape my daughter he would do it regardless of what she's wearing, like when i do pick up sometimes i hit on women who wear scarfs lol they can be attractive. did you ever hit on a girl who was wearing a scarf ? like the islamic scarf

Just now, Majed said:

@Leo Gura yeah but this is just some oppressive non sense

No, your mind is just filled with liberal nonsense.

@Leo Gura why having sex before marriage which is a social construction means doesn't even exist just some bs, is such a big deal

@Leo Gura Still, in countries that are a little bit more developed than the ones you mentioned, girls are still shamed or discouraged from even having sex before marriage. Their social status depends on it. Their brothers and families still have a say in her life. But not all, as there are liberal places. But the anxiety is there.

@Majed

35 minutes ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura i mean at heart all men are rapists, and women are sluts lol. this is our sexual nature i guess you could say. like sexually a guy wanna see a hot girl and immediately bang her, that's what pick up allows you to do legally lmao. and women wanna be sluts and sexually free as well.

@Leo Gura

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do you guys even know that if a woman has sex before marriage in Iraq or Afghanistan, this brings so much shame to her family that custom demands that her own father or brother kill her, in order to bring honor back to the family.

Does this count as derailing the thread a bit?

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Only because you are a crazy lib.

In Iran it is illegal for women to not wear a head scarf.

In Afghanistan it is illegal for women to go to high school.

You're right, after all it doesn't matter if your daughter gets f***** by as***** who won't treat her well.
Your daughter can't be manipulated and broken, that only happens to other people right.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The devil is in the details.
Is there a monolithic line with an authoritarian pole, and a decadent and unproductive liberal pole?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

5 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Does this count as derailing the thread a bit?

No. This is the lesson of the thread.

Posted (edited)

(Timestamp 28:00 if ya wanna jump to the Hitler discussion)

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI