krockerman

How do you view women who sleeps around?

30 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Theres two problems. 19th century thinking is actually what lead us here so maybe it was good. Sex positivity is a made up word

All words are made up. What's your point? Do you think even basic words like "man, woman or child" weren't made up at one point? 

Moreover, 19th-century thinking was about punishing the poor, keeping women down, and colonising the world due to the white man's burden. and in the USA's case exterminating native Americans. 

3 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

19th century thinking is actually what lead us here so maybe it was good. Sex positivity is a made up word

'Good' in this context is a relative term, as in 60 years ago the thinking that interracial relationships were wrong was commonplace and 'good', but obviously thinking changes and evolves to more 'advanced' thinking. Sex positivity is a made up terms just like any other term but it doesnt equate to it being meaningless, it obviously means sex without the judgement that previously existed around it. 

12 hours ago, StarStruck said:

You can smell it. 

Smells like BS.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Just like how dogs smell cats and other dogs. Sniff, sniff. Come here let me smell if you smell like me. I know what that smells like.

No, it is more like how a predator can smell a prey

On 25.3.2024 at 1:32 AM, krockerman said:

I am also curious about peoples opinions regarding this

They'll have trouble bonding. Promiscuity is not an attractive trait for men and for women.

5 hours ago, StarStruck said:

No, it is more like how a predator can smell a prey

Same difference

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Posted (edited)

Google is a made-up word. And?

looool. is that even an argument??

There is little wrong in accepting that sex is part of life and shouldn't be hidden. Most socially conservative societies are highly hypocritical about it as it stands.  One can look at how anti-gay pastors in the USA are caught fucking men. Dubai princes do the most haram stuff and get Western prostitutes to literally shit on their chests. Catholic priests in the medieval period often would screw nuns in their monasteries and get them pregnant. It's best to be open about sex, and realise that it's fine whilst having responsibilities attached. 

Edited by bebotalk

Posted (edited)

Depends. If they're a 9 or 10, then I get bricked up to the max, becasue she's doing Gods work

If she's mid, hell naw. Scum of the earth. Satan reincarnate fr fr

@Consept   They're only attractive to us lovers. The beta providers dont find them appealing at all.

Edited by EdgeGod900

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD