HMD

Losing that spiritual connection

25 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Texas license from M to F

That's quite a change. Why are you making that change if you don’t mind sharing? 

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

On 3/24/2024 at 8:25 PM, HMD said:

@Soul Flight Yes I have to admit, it is not the best job for me. But it’s an important part of my journey as I make my way to my ultimate destination of doing what I love most. So, I have to stick to it for at least an year. 

@Princess Arabia we can’t grasp It. But just to have a peripheral view of It is enough at times. Is that too much to ask? 

You are it. You're seeking to stop seeking. Recognize this and seeking ends. It's all the Absolute and the Absolute is all there is. Take the "you", that you think you are and all your stories out the equation and it becomes obvious. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 hour ago, HMD said:

That's quite a change. Why are you making that change if you don’t mind sharing? 

Ideally, I would prefer to change it to X gender marker (X meaning non-binary in my case). However, as it probably comes as no surprise, Texas doesn’t allow that. So being met with only two choices (M or F), I’ve decided that F fits my identity more than M at this stage of my life. I’ve done months of gender exploration to arrive at this realization. 

The good news is I change my gender marker to X on my US passport. They just allowed people to do this very recently!

https://www.state.gov/x-gender-marker-available-on-u-s-passports-starting-april-11/

Furthermore, Social Security is working on ways to allow X in their system. 

Currently, our record systems require a sex designation of female or male, and cannot accommodate a non-binary or unspecified sex designation, such as X. We are examining ways to address this in the future.

(Actually confusing since sex and gender are different, but Social Security is a rigid system. At least they’re trying)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@HMD I do also know what you mean. I find I have times when I have a deep knowing into the nature of reality and then other times I have to proactively remind myself of the insights 

One insight is that the majority of my life is out of my control and that I have to let the universe decide. Let myself off the hook. To know this is the only way to truly let go

In this respect don’t try and force insights and profound connection as that’ll just hamper it. Your best bet is find more time to be mindful and enjoy those times. So you are not seeking you are just enjoying being in the moment

for me, it’s connecting with the nature that I really enjoy and helps me to be mindful. I am not looking for answers I am just connecting and then if the universe wants to show you something it will

psychedelics will also help connect you to the spirit but even with that you cannot force the insights  

On 3/24/2024 at 8:38 PM, HMD said:

@Arthogaan Yeah, I am realizing that just meditating here and there for a while won’t cut it. What meditation technique(s) do you often find the most effective, and use most frequently? 
@TheSelf 100%. It's overwhelming to balance the two. And the worst part is when the balance is more toward the physical realm you stop caring for truth ans all the tecniques start sound like bullshit. 

@Ishanga I try to practice that present-moment meditation, and I usually reach a pretty stable inner state in the moment I practice is. The problem I am having is carrying it over throughout the day (or at least most parts of the day). Can you share a video/link for Isha Kriya you mentioned? 

I still get that too, in today's world with the hussle and bussle, rat race, it is hard to maintain a sense of Meditativeness in everyday life, its like Your getting poked by needles all the time lol..but I find thru the practice and remembering the basics I mentioned keeps me in mostly peaceful moods, and when I do go a bit nuts like in traffic, I don't stay there very long...

Here's the practice  

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru