Oso

Relationship Possibility with an OnlyFans Girl?

94 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Unlimited said:

Maybe they think they want it but what they want deep down is a girl that really likes them.

That is like saying to a homeless who can pay for one night at the hotel « a night at the hotel is not really what you want, what you want is a home » 

of course but a night at the hotel is still what he wants right now. 

I’m not arguing whether or not a man should pay for an of girl though, of course that might be counterproductive for your life, depends what you’re about. 

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

or maybe on forums arguing with strippers about what are like. 

It is funny how you try to attack me.

I didn't want to be disrespectful to you if you feel that way.

Let me ask you one question, you don't have to answer.
Are you still a stripper?

5 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

Maybe they think they want it but what they want deep down is a girl that really likes them.

Stop speaking for most men. They know where to go get love if they wanted to. Most know they won't get it there so no need to even go there. Smh.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

2 minutes ago, thierry said:

That is like saying to a homeless who can pay for one night at the hotel « a night at the hotel is not really what you want, what you want is a home » 

Exactly. Geesh, most these guys will go out just looking to get laid but what comes with that, some lying and scheming and manipulating. Nobody cares about that, but let some girl advertise she's not available for casual sex, but will do it for a price truthfully and now its a problem.

5 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

It is funny how you try to attack me.

You're right, I didn't have to go there. I will not answer you if I'm still a stripper because I don't know where you're going with that and i don't want to have to show up some ignorance. So just say what you're saying. 

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Trust me, they aren't lonely, they just love what they do and are addicted to it. 

That is even worse because you feed into their addiction.
I'm sure if you would ask them they would say that they would prefer not to do this.
Most of them aren't proud of going regularly to a strip club.

It's your opinion. 
I don't agree with that.
For me these people are low consciousness and need someone who tells them that and helps them, instead of someone that supports that behavior.

1 minute ago, Unlimited said:

That is even worse because you feed into their addiction

Cut the crap. Some people are addicted to this forum, do you say Leo is feeding their addiction. And I can replace the forum with a lot more things including some rich people's addiction to wealth of which making smart phones is one of their products of which I'm sure you possess. Do you say yours feeding their addiction by buying a phone.

This is the problem with judgements, close-mindedness and biases, we're blinded by our own.

11 minutes ago, thierry said:

of course but a night at the hotel is still what he wants right now. 

I’m not arguing whether or not a man should pay for an of girl though, of course that might be counterproductive for your life, depends what you’re about. 

Even if they want that right now it doesn't mean that if is the right way to solve it.

It would be better if they work on themself instead of solving the problem in the short term.

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia Look at my yesterday post in thread Dear Leo,exactly what i was speaking about and what ive been saying  for past year on here like a broken record.She spitted some real game there,she used manipulation perfectly, when a woman can sense a guy giving power to the pussy/beauty/sex he is done ,she is going to use it as a weapon againts his weakness, he wont be in the position of any impact she is.Guy saying women are beautiful without her doing anything is already lost in the game.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Posted (edited)

I'm done with this thread. I can't be bothered. OP do what you're comfortable doing and don't listen to some because their advice will be coming from personal biases and dislikes for women in the industry for whatever reasons.

Be advised that she might not be suitable for a personal non-intimate relationship but not because she's on OF because maybe she's open to that but from who she is personally and her private life. Kudos to you for not judging these women based just off of what they do as a profession does not define one's character even though one's habits may and can be formed through this alone.

Life is about taking chances and being open to all possibilities so don't limit yourself to just certain ways of meeting women as people who meet the sexes in the traditional way can also become victims and are also in positions to become hurt. At least you'll eliminate this barrier from the start and will not be in for any surprises if she wants money from you, unlike the other pretentious women out their who will try to manipulate you and be sly about their intention. You are one up in this category.

Edited by Princess Arabia

14 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Stop speaking for most men. They know where to go get love if they wanted to. Most know they won't get it there so no need to even go there. Smh.

That is so wrong.

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Exactly. Geesh, most these guys will go out just looking to get laid but what comes with that, some lying and scheming and manipulating. Nobody cares about that, but let some girl advertise she's not available for casual sex, but will do it for a price truthfully and now its a problem.

It is also not good when men try to get laid with a woman through manipulation and lies.
Manipulation is never good.

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You're right, I didn't have to go there. I will not answer you if I'm still a stripper because I don't know where you're going with that and i don't want to have to show up some ignorance. So just say what you're saying. 

With that you answer it basically anyways.
It is all good, do what you think is right.
I don't want to judge you and I'm not perfect myself.

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Cut the crap. Some people are addicted to this forum, do you say Leo is feeding their addiction. And I can replace the forum with a lot more things including some rich people's addiction to wealth of which making smart phones is one of their products of which I'm sure you possess. Do you say yours feeding their addiction by buying a phone.

This is the problem with judgements, close-mindedness and biases, we're blinded by our own.

I get what you are saying but I don't think that you can put everything in one category even if you could argue that it is the same.

I think we can end the discussion here.
Don't take what I said personally.

Wish you a lot of happiness & success in your life.

5 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Princess Arabia Look at my yesterday post in thread Dear Leo,exactly what i was speaking about and what ive been saying  for past year on here like a broken record.She spitted some real game there,she used manipulation perfectly, when a woman can sense a guy giving power to the pussy/beauty/sex he is done ,she is going to use it as a weapon againts his weakness, he wont be in the position of any impact she is.Guy saying women are beautiful without her doing anything is already lost in the game.

yes, yes, yes. I hear you only please don't use the word manipulation for working girls and girls in the adult industry because they have branded on their foreheads what they are about. That is not manipulation. That is straight and raw and is up to the client to know from the bat what he's getting into.

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia Im not talking about women in adult industry(but dynamics of how it works) i dont have problem with them or againts it, im saying for the guys that give power to them expecting something ,is sure way to get manipulated, adult industry person or not because weakness is always attacked.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@Oso NOOOOO

You're falling for a scam brother, I can guarantee you that you're not talking to the real girl, it's some dude who gets paid to chat with you. Even if she starts telling you that she's interested in you don't fall for it they just want your money. Unsubscribe immediately, I know it hurts but you won't find a girlfriend on Onlyfans.

And I know this because I worked precisely doing that, managing their accounts and chatting with their subs as if I was the model, I can assure you none of these chicks are doing their own DM's, it's a big scam.

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Princess Arabia Im not talking about women in adult industry(but dynamics of how it works) i dont have problem with them or againts it, im saying for the guys that give power to them expecting something ,is sure way to get manipulated, adult industry person or not because weakness is always attacked.

ok

Posted (edited)

Make up is manipulation too. It is all what they do. The whole thing is to see their worth and treat them accordingly. The whole problem is that men put them on pedestals and they come on forums asking how can I get her. First step is to stop putting on her a pedestal(stop paying her). And just treat her how it comes natural. She is just human like you. She eats, breathes and does other things. And in 5-10 years she will loose her beauty. Don’t be tricked by temporary fading beauty. Only god is all-beautiful. So just see things in perspective. I mean do you really like “her” or do you like her beauty? If you like an OF girl you should look into your values. 

Edited by StarStruck

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Make up is manipulation too. It is all what they do. The whole thing is to see their worth and treat them accordingly. The whole problem is that men put them on pedestals and they come on forums asking how can I get her. First step is to stop putting on her a pedestal(stop paying her). And just treat her how it comes natural. She is just human like you. She eats, breathes and does other things. And in 5-10 years she will loose her beauty. Don’t be tricked by temporary fading beauty. Only god is all-beautiful. So just see things in perspective. I mean do you really like “her” or do you like her beauty? If you like an OF girl you should look into your values. 

This just sounds like woman hate. Why don't you not do your hair, don't shower, don't shave, wear what the homeless and bums wear, don't worry about how you smell or how you look, not even how you appear. See how that works for your psyche, self-esteem and survival mechanisms. I have held on to my beauty way past 5-10 yrs to the point no one guesses my age. Women aren't trying to trick anyone by just being and wearing make-up, like I said don't wear anything fancy, don't come on here asking about shirts and what looks appealing because all you are is a hypocrite and a fucking ass to be saying you like 20yr Olds who can orgasm and are tight and submissive and not tainted, then turn around and say within 5-10 yrs they are worthless. Typical scumbag of a male you are. You disgust me.

Edited by Princess Arabia

@Princess Arabia Keep it civilized

It's you.

Now fight.

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia all I’m saying is to put god on n1. 

Worshipping idols = worshipping temporary fading beauty. 

That beauty could be a girl or something else. I only worship God aka the Self. 

The solution to the threads answer is not to lick her ass and hope she likes it and makes him her bf. The solution for men is to develop himself in such a way that he becomes the object for admiration, respect and worship. 

I doubt these OF girl respect any of their customers. They see them as cashcows. And girls don’t date guys who they don’t respect.  While the opposite is can be true. 

Edited by StarStruck

I love how the Tate effect even has a hold on women nowadays.