Javfly33

If you get this you Awaken

89 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

I can’t change the laws in my waking dream but I can in my sleeping dreams. For instance, I cannot awaken in this dream and then ghost through a wall but at night I can.

You have a problem with projection sir. If you read the trip report...they didn't have their own experience. She moved their body as if it was her own. Let me explain....through self deception you make it appear that they have their own inner experience. But your true identity is that which time and space happens WITHIN. So if SPACE, and TIME are WITHIN YOU, then that means whatever happens in your bubble or frame is YOU. 

Go play the SIMS video game right now. Instead of seeing yourself as the SIMS character, see yourself as the whole game. If I came to your house in the game of the SIMS...you would be me and your own character. Let's say I came to your house in the game and then you entered debug mode. Now you start modifying my character etc. 

Then I leave your house.

Infinity of Gods says...each character is the whole game of the Sims....playing itself. So when two games of the Sims characters are in the same room....there is One game of the Sims....cause there is only the Sims....and in fact....there is always only one Sims game because 2 of the same game....is actually ONE.

So this explains how you have your own experience when you are away from me, and I have my own experience when I am away from you, but since its the same mind....its still the same experience. The Mind of God can make Infinite Copies of the SAME MIND. So its completely identical and yet can still create an imagined diversification.

The only thing impossible for God...is that God cannot get outside of itself because it is ITSELF, so how it accomplishes this impossibility is through Infinity of Gods. The only way to understand this is to remember...

You have never experienced anything outside of YOUR frame/bubble. And you never will. Your frame and bubble is absolute. All your thinking and speculation happens in your frame bubble. All your sensory perceptions happen in your frame/bubble. If you trip on a psychedelic this is also true, and when you go to sleep this is also true. Once you accept this truth...you realize you are all alone as an empty bubble/frame, that houses experience within it. So whatever is within that bubble/frame is all there is and ever will be.

The purpose of the Infinity of God video is to say as God....you can solve that by IMAGINING a possible frame or bubble outside of you....but notice....that happens within your frame/bubble, and then you can experience merging with this imaginary frame or bubble. But.....this is imaginary!!! But....imagination is the power of God, its what we call REAL-ITY. So....what's the difference? Real and imaginary are the same thing. So you choose if this separation is real or imaginary.

But at the end...there is always ONE FRAME/BUBBLE, that imagines whatever the hell it wants.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

You have never experienced anything outside of YOUR frame/bubble. And you never will. Your frame and bubble is absolute. All your thinking and speculation happens in your frame bubble. All your sensory perceptions happen in your frame/bubble. If you trip on a psychedelic this is also true, and when you go to sleep this is also true. Once you accept this truth...you realize you are all alone as an empty bubble/frame, that houses experience within it. So whatever is within that bubble/frame is all there is and ever will be.

But at the end...there is always ONE FRAME/BUBBLE, that imagines whatever the hell it wants.

You are clueless and have never experienced a legit awakening.

Just mind and more mind. 

Lol, I swear, these discussions on here... hilariously absurd as always.

Thanks for the daily chuckles, guys. ^_^

Why so serious?

Posted (edited)

@r0ckyreed

Forget about the real vs imaginary dichotomy that is constantly being touted on this forum, and forget about solipsism. It's misleading nonsense.

Just open your eyes and see what is clearly the case, beyond all far-fetched "explanations". And then you won't have to waste any more time asking silly questions and receiving even sillier answers.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Lol, I swear, these discussions on here... hilariously absurd as always.

Thanks for the daily chuckles, guys. ^_^

Lol 😆 reality is hilariously absurd is it not?  Its gonna get weird sometimes..

And yes that's a feature not a bug!

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 3/27/2024 at 6:28 PM, Breakingthewall said:

In India there was enormous misery, the same as everywhere else.

In Europe, those who could and had the right contacts joined the church to be able to eat without working,

Not true. The large rivers in India as well as the yearly monsoons  ensured  good agricultural productivity in India. This was amplified by highly skilled Indian farming techniques and methods , which were noted and documented by the English botanist Albert Howard, who was also one of the principle figures of the organic farming movement.

Because of its cold weather as well as inefficiency and low productivity of medieval agriculture compounded by inertia backed resistance to change, European agricultural production was low. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture_in_the_Middle_Ages

in India, those who acquired a reputation as a mystic were fed without working. This may seem banal now, but in the 11th century it was not at all, it was the difference between life and death.

Not mystics, but sannyasins or monks. Buddha was a monk himself. 

The sannyasins renounced the world in pursuit of spiritual development, and took alms from householders to support themselves. Those were prosperous times, and consequently the sannyasins were well supported by the society around them, leading to peaks in religious and philosophical culture. The Chinese monk and traveller Fa Hien reported that he was offered milk when he asked for water during his travels in India.

It was considered spiritually meritorious to give alms to monks, and hence both the monks and house-holders benefitted from this arrangement. The householders also were able to gain knowledge on various religious and philosophical systems and doubts they may have by the company of the monks. 

Buddha himself was sought by many house-holders as a guest in their homes for his meals, which he obliged.

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole

Sorry, I totally forgot to refute this one... how rude of me. :P

On 27.3.2024 at 5:05 PM, r0ckyreed said:

If others do actually have experiences, then it isn’t just a concept. If you right now are actually conscious, then your experience is more than a concept. But if you are a philosophical zombie appearing like you are conscious but really aren’t, then I would agree that others are concepts. But it seems like you, others, and my dog have a private experience that is beyond my own.

"Others do actually have experiences" is a conceptual story. "You right now are actually conscious" is a conceptual story. "You are a philosophical zombie appearing like you are conscious but really aren’t" is a conceptual story.

What do these conceptual stories point to? Nothing. They just exist.

Get it now?

Why so serious?

Posted (edited)

On 3/24/2024 at 2:40 PM, Breakingthewall said:

I just checked, he claims that he can do things like become invisible or materialize objects, but why there are not proofs?

It is an enlightened sage named Lahiri Mahasaya who had these abilities.  There were no video cameras or cell phone cameras to record it then. 

There are similar sages with such abilities in today's time as well, and I have personally witnessed such stuff. 

Sri M or Madhukar in his autobiography had also testified to such abilities he witnessed in advanced yogis. 

However these are not considered that important with respect to spiritual development and enlightenment.  For the unenlightened yogi, it becomes an ego trap, and so the Buddha and Ramakrishna had warned their disciples against cultivating such abilities.

These abilities are safe only in an enlightened sage as a rule.

And then he died in a dinner with the Indian embassador in los Angeles due a hart attack and their disciples said that he did mashamadi. 

He gave up his body through mahasamadhi while standing, and also stated the same to his disciples as well prior to the event as he felt that his life mission was coming to an end.

Edited by Ajay0

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole