James123

Anything we say is just a personal opinion and has nothing to do with Truth

66 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Because I know that any differentiation is a mental structure, and that are the limits. To be totally open to what it is, there must be zero structure 

Knowing is the biggest illusion my dear friend. You have to surrender till no knowledge left. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Just now, James123 said:

Knowing is the biggest illusion my dear friend. You have to surrender till no knowledge left. 

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

You have to know and understand how the mind limits you to be able to break the limits. If there is a limit, even a subtle one like that about nothing, it traps you

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

You have to know and understand how the mind limits you to be able to break the limits. If there is a limit, even a subtle one like that about nothing, it traps you

Knowing is the biggest illusion. If you know that's the ego.

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

Exactly 👍🏻

1 minute ago, m0hsen said:

Exactly 👍🏻

Where is the mind? I can not find. Can you please help? 

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

Where is the mind? I can not find. Can you please help? 

Yes where is it? See, the investigation is not to find anything but to help you be free from your mental imaginations ideas you formed by seeing nothing but your true self as ever shining presence ,existence, awareness, truth.

Once you go beyond it, see yourself totally free from all your imaginations the whole structure breaks down.

Intellectual understanding of all these helps achieving this too.

Edited by m0hsen

Just now, m0hsen said:

Yes where is it? See, the investigation is not to find anything but to help you be free from your mental imaginations ideas you formed by seeing nothing but your true self as ever shining presence ,existence, awareness truth.

Once you go beyond it, see yourself totally free from all your imaginations the whole structure breaks down.

Of course. But it does not collapse entirely. If you feel hungry and therefore you eat, that's shows that you have still ego. If you are saying you have transcend everything including eating or drinking water that's different story. Good for you :) you are no longer human 😉

@James123 

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

Of course. But it does not collapse entirely. If you feel hungry and therefore you eat, that's shows that you have still ego. If you are saying you have transcend everything including eating or drinking water that's different story. Good for you :) you are no longer human 😉

Dude! I'm enlightened as fuck, I was just about to make the "ask me anything" topic, so no ego for me for sure lol

More work is needed here to be able understand it, need to see it from the Awarness's eyes which is beyond what the mind sees and projects to fully understand this whole thing.

3 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

Dude! I'm enlightened as fuck, I was just about to make the "ask me anything" topic, so no ego for me for sure lol

"You" are enlightened. 😂 I can not be enlightened when I drops enlightenment happens or you can only recognize what enlightenment is. But "you" can not be enlightened. You have way too long to go. 

What a joke.

Meanwhile I was taking you seriously lol. 

Just now, James123 said:

"You" are enlightened. 😂 I can not be enlightened when I drops enlightenment happens or you can only recognize what enlightenment is. But "you" can not be enlightened. You have way too long to go. 

What a joke.

Meanwhile I was taking you seriously lol. 

Lol, I was just joking! Take it easy bro.

That's like, just your opinion, man.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 hours ago, m0hsen said:

Dude! I'm enlightened as fuck, I was just about to make the "ask me anything" topic,

Nooooooooooooooo

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

4 hours ago, m0hsen said:

@James123 

Dude! I'm enlightened as fuck,

lol

IME enlightment means all that you see, your body, the floor, the air, the sky, birds, sounds...etc all of this is God, Infinity. In this 'phenomena' that is appearing if you can NOT FIND YOURSELF nowhere, you are 'enlightened'. If you do not exist in the body then you are boundless, nothing empty existence. At this point you are free, 'you' merge with the breeze and time does not pass, because 'you' do not exist and do not identify with anything.

But of course this does not mean this is the 'highest level' or absolute profundity of yourself. This is just a perception that is beyond the psychological. Is it truth? Is it the highest perception? Probably not. Or yes. Facts is only you have if your present experience, all that you can do is make peace with what is that.

If only it were so easy.

But in fact your mind does contain some truth in it. The problem is how to sift it out from all the BS.

It's actually really hard to be 100% wrong all the time.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

55 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If only it were so easy.

But in fact your mind does contain some truth in it. The problem is how to sift it out from all the BS.

It's actually really hard to be 100% wrong all the time.

^^^^That's one of the funniest things you discover in this work. No matter how deluded somebody is, there is a reason why they believe what they believe. 

A fool is someone who is wrong 75% of the time but is only aware of the times they are wrong half the time but assumes majority of the time or all the time they are right. Wisdom is being right more than 50% with the understanding that you can be wrong, and learning quickly from mistakes.

Fools can be right, they are only fools because they underestimate how often they are wrong because they lack the ability to be humble when they lack experience.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

A fool is someone who is wrong 75% of the time but is only aware of the times they are wrong half the time but assumes majority of the time or all the time they are right. Wisdom is being right more than 50% with the understanding that you can be wrong, and learning quickly from mistakes.

Well said.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Nooooooooooooooo

^^^^LOL I couldn't agree more. Those ask me anything forum topics are such ego sinks its laughable. Instead of telling people to ask you anything just share a teaching or perspective you believe can help someone on the spiritual path. This I am enlightened ask me anything is such an egoic "I want to be a guru so badly" topic it couldn't be more obvious. 

Every ego wants to wield power and authority of some kind. So it can bask in its specialness.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86

Wasn't really clear I was joking really? Why too serious, chill out guys.

Btw the OP himself was recently one of those enlightened dudes and did make such a topic actually, now he sound a bit less enlightened lol

6 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

That's like, just your opinion, man.

Of course, only my opinion. Above is as just yours.