Danioover9000

History of the Nakba.

81 posts in this topic

@Merkabah Star  and @zazen, also @Nivsch and @Vrubel

23 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

A Rabbi and his daughter with a kosher, sex toy business is a bit strange. 😀  I listen to Candaces podcast at times and she goes off about him and his daughter all the time. 

It’s hard to watch Piers most of the time as it’s just an all out war on his show. 

Closing the other thread was fair but this topic is hard to kill. 

I agree, so let's all not fight like in the previous thread that way, but instead fight by sharing documentaries showcasing this Israel Palestine conflict, some of the historical events to present. Whoever shares more unique documentaries wins a cookie.😁

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Merkabah Star  and @zazen, also @Nivsch and @Vrubel

I agree, so let's all not fight like in the previous thread that way, but instead fight by sharing documentaries showcasing this Israel Palestine conflict, some of the historical events to present. Whoever shares more unique documentaries wins a cookie.😁

Yes, a ceasefire is a good idea. The arguing was a dead end. 

@Karmadhi

When there are hostages involved, the whole story is different.

In the message above I meant to the daily activity of IDF in the West Bank, by the way with an intimate co-operation with the PLO against hamas there.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

This is a great example of ego mind coopting intelligence. Just because you're a great debater/arguer, doesn't mean the ego mind hasn't tendrils and latched onto the self image of a debater/arguer image defending the truth of Israel/Jewish state, meanwhile being deeply ignorant of confirmation bias, cherry picking, and blind to the evil/suffering/ignorance you perpetrated, similarly to the Muslim side, but this is more clearer with zionism:

https://x.com/AviBittMD/status/1769135804805263610?s=20

The harsh truth is, everything went wrong since 1948, and deep denial of this is what's perpetrating the miseries of today in Gaza, West bank and that region. Continual denial, distortion, lying, obfuscation, created this situation today.

Posted (edited)

That's a good documentary on the topic, with testimonies by both sides. 

Edited by lina

Lots of good docs and shares to dig into here.

Some updates: Canada has reinstated UNRWA funding and halted arms sales to Israel. Israeli spokesperson Eylon Levy suspened from UK: https://news.sky.com/story/israeli-spokesperson-eylon-levy-suspended-after-reports-of-row-with-foreign-office-13098754

Falling dominoes of support and patience by Israel's allies with no end in sight. Hard to see any solution with Hamas or Bibi/far right in charge. It's almost as if a solution has to be imposed externally by the US/allies. Odd that they supply arms with one hand and build a port of aid with the other.

@Danioover9000

I’m half way through this settlers doco, it’s a long one but will finish later today if i get time. Its good. The self entitlement is so jaw dropping with these people.  

Will get to the other docos too, thanks for posting everyone. 

Posted (edited)

Before posting more documentaries on the Palestine/Israel issue, I want to briefly clarify what has happened in this thread. A lot of fallacies including begging the question has happened, from just believing what IDF and pro Israel biased views say about the situation with Gaza/West Bank, versus what pro Palestinians say and sometimes blind support and belief in HAMMAS or other terrorist orgs nearby, especially begging the question:

and

Are worth contemplating. Think before you choose to argue your points, position and views in this subject. The Israel propagandists are especially guilty of restating and begging the question, more so than the Palestinian propagandists who mostly morally condemn IDF's actions.

With that said, let us go back to sharing documentaries of this issue.

Edited by Danioover9000

Interesting view from this podcast:

A very interesting account, about 3,000 years ago. Take with some grains of salt, but there's some insight in it:

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Some perspectives from the other side:

Posted (edited)

Since this is an history thread I will attach this to here, to broaden the thread's pespective in order to show a bigger context.

https://www.ajc.org/news/israels-enduring-quest-for-peace

Screenshot_20240402-152809_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Nivsch

@Nivsch

iIt’s the history of the nakba. Not whatever propaganda you want to post about. 

Posted (edited)

@Merkabah Star From what I remember I wasn't disturb you to upload posts you see as solid reality and not propaganda at all, so I think the best thing is that everyone will upload what they want and think is useful and important.

Edited by Nivsch

@Nivsch

I’m actually starting to think you are paid to post here. 

You didn’t like the news thread because you couldn’t comment on what was posted. 

Again, this is a thread about the history of the nakba, not some random place for you to do your smoke and mirrors routine you do so well.