Princess Arabia

Is Consciousness Getting To Know Itself

73 posts in this topic

Does Consciousness knows itself in and out, or is it getting to know itself. We say it's all knowing, then we say we are Consciousness, but then again we barely know the SELF. Us as humans are lost within this realm and are continuously learning things about ourselves everyday. We struggle to even maneuver life and it's challenges and look to others for guidance. Half of the stuff we thought we knew isn't even the Truth, but we continue to live as if we are in control of our lives when we don't even know why we do what we do. 

Is this why we're here; to get to know our Self and who we really are. Is Consciousness exploring itself through itself. Isn't creation finished and time doesn't exist so how, if this is so, is this possible. If it is not learning about self and everything is Consciousness, why does it go into so many different states of which one is confusion. Is that just it's nature. 

What is the difference between Consciousness and Awareness. Awareness is always aware by it's nature. Is it being aware of confusion within consciousness. If I am Consciousness, then what is Awareness. If I am Awareness then what is Consciousness. Am I both. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Posted (edited)

God is an endless ocean of dreams.

You are not all-knowing because you're stuck in one of those dreams.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God is an endless ocean of dreams.

You are not all-knowing because you're stuck in one of those dreams.

Oh ok. Each of us are in our own separate dream? So, after Awakening, you're still stuck in another endless dream? Is this endless dream till we "die", then we totally awaken to the void. Is that why there are endless Awakenings.

Posted (edited)

With awakening you are still stuck in a dream, but you are more conscious or lucid within it.

"Us" and "separate" are part of the dream. So is "death". Any notions of anything are part of the dream. So you can't really use any notion to ground the dream because all notions are part of the dream.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

With awakening you are still stuck in a dream, but you are more conscious or lucid within it.

"Us" and "separate" are part of the dream. So is "death". All notions of anything are part of the dream.

There is love beyond the image of love. Dream beyond the illusion of dream. 

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"Us" and "separate" are part of the dream.

Shit. I keep dreaming. Time to wake up. Lol I guess there's no "I", if there's no us. I'm dreaming the "I" too.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Does Consciousness knows itself in and out, or is it getting to know itself. We say it's all knowing, then we say we are Consciousness, but then again we barely know the SELF. Us as humans are lost within this realm and are continuously learning things about ourselves everyday. We struggle to even maneuver life and it's challenges and look to others for guidance. Half of the stuff we thought we knew isn't even the Truth, but we continue to live as if we are in control of our lives when we don't even know why we do what we do. 

Is this why we're here; to get to know our Self and who we really are. Is Consciousness exploring itself through itself. Isn't creation finished and time doesn't exist so how, if this is so, is this possible. If it is not learning about self and everything is Consciousness, why does it go into so many different states of which one is confusion. Is that just it's nature. 

What is the difference between Consciousness and Awareness. Awareness is always aware by it's nature. Is it being aware of confusion within consciousness. If I am Consciousness, then what is Awareness. If I am Awareness then what is Consciousness. Am I both. 

Consciousness and Awareness are the same thing.  You have to realize that Infinity has nowhere to go but further into itself.   It cannot escape itself.   Even if it were to become completely omniscient and complete and total Infinite Love - it has nowhere else to go from there for eternity because it is Infinite.  So it can stay that way for eternity or it can explore new things within itself - because there is always something new as it is constantly expanding itself.  Part of that requires going back into a state of not knowing again so that it can then allow itself to expand. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

21 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Consciousness and Awareness are the same thing.  You have to realize that Infinity has nowhere to go but further into itself.   It cannot escape itself.   Even if it were to become completely omniscient and complete and total Infinite Love - it has nowhere else to go from there for eternity because it is Infinite.  So it can stay that way for eternity or it can explore new things within itself - because there is always something new as it is constantly expanding itself.  Part of that requires going back into a state of not knowing again so that it can then allow itself to expand. 

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

you're stuck in one of those dreams.

The only thing that is stucked is the false identity. The Real/God is not stuck to anything.

'I am stucked' is again falsehood. God is not stucked!

Which is why Awakening is a moment to moment work, the moment you lose it falsehood gets created again. 

Looking at my body is like looking at a leaf. It doesn´t mean anything this body for me. 

Is a vehicle to talk to my creations. 

Lol I guess there's no "I", if there's no us.

Exactly.

I'm dreaming the "I" too.

How can an "I" dream itself?

This is why "you are God" is a misleading pointer. "You" is an appearance within reality, not (the totality of) reality itself.

Why so serious?

1 minute ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Exactly.

This is why "you are God" is a misleading pointer. "You" is an appearance within reality, not (the totality of) reality itself.

God is you is more accurate. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Hmmm, I like that. Never looked at it that way, even though I understood this; but saying it like this makes for a better understanding of the Self.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Yes. It's "you", it's "me", it's "him", it's "her", it's [fill in any random word you like]. It's EVERYTHING and nothing.

Why so serious?

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Hmmm, I like that. Never looked at it that way, even though I understood this; but saying it like this makes for a better understanding of the Self.

When Leo says you are God - he has already collapsed the ego and God.  Most of us are not there yet - so we still create a duality between the two.  It is thus easier to understand if we say that God is you rather than you are God - indicating that the ego is all of God.  When you get far enough along the path this duality will collapse as well.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Exactly.

I get it now. Not that I didn't understand this but it clears up the misnomer of calling yourself God when there is actually no you, there's only God, and as @Inliytened1said, God is you is a better term.

4 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Yes. It's "you", it's "me", it's "him", it's "her", it's [fill in any random word you like]. It's EVERYTHING and nothing.

But notice - the subtle duality being created here between everything, nothing and you.  Here, everything and nothing is "other".  But it is not separate from Yourself.  The point of God realization is the collapse of self and "other".

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

When Leo says you are God - he has already collapsed the ego and God.  Most of us are not there yet - so we still create a Duality between the two.  It is thus easier to understand if we say that God is you rather than you are God - indicating that the ego is all of God.  When you get far enough along the path this Duality will collapse as well.

Yes. I can see how the mind has a hard time with this and creates confusion for "itself". The egoic mind, that is. It is what creates separation in the first place and if we're not conscious enough at all times it can confuse itself and go right back into duality while trying to process and think about certain things. This is why no mind is a feat to try and accomplish for this reason and to only use it when logic and reason is needed or to accomplish certain tasks. Don't use the mind to get rid of the mind, it won't work. What is needed is to be in a certain state where the mind is silent. Is that correct.

Edited by Princess Arabia

23 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

God is not stucked!

Yes you are. You can't escape.

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes you are. You can't escape.

God is dream within the dream.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

This beautiful radiant lucid hologram/Wholeness is literally appearing and disappearing every nano-second.

Reality/God/You die with every frame. And then are reborn instantenously. So it's a superposition of being alive and dead. So in a way nothing really happens. There is no process. No learning, just a beautiful concerto being played out. And all your thoughts and sense of being separate are just part of that concerto played by infinite inteligence.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.