r0ckyreed

False Teachings - Ultra Thread

122 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

I agree. But the way Leo implied it in a post is that he has transcended books. I understand you will outgrow certain categories like self-help, but don’t be foolish that you think you have transcended reading all together. There is still more to learn from others about different fields because you can’t dedicate your life to researching it all. Books are still essential and you don’t transcend learning. Learning is lifelong. Learning is from outside in and creation is from inside out.

He never implied such things. When asked to clarify this exact question said that lifelong learning still holds but he is not gonna read more spirituality. 

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

41 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

I have discovered that True Awakening for me is realizing that the search for enlightenment is a joke because enlightenment is nothing but remembering who I am, that I am the way, the highest truth, and the life. Enlightenment is recognition of this,

There's no I. Memory is appearing to no one. True Awakening implies there's a false Awakening. "Enlightenment is a recognition of this" is just a thought.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

What are some other false teachings you heard? One that comes to mind is “all roads lead to Nirvana.”

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

There's no I. Memory is appearing to no one. True Awakening implies there's a false Awakening. "Enlightenment is a recognition of this" is just a thought.

But there are false awakenings just like how there are false insights. The I is the only thing that exists, which brings me to another false teaching and that is of no-self. Obviously the self exists because the Self is imagining it in the first place just like all of reality. No difference. Separation is an illusion and yet the illusion still exists. Self = Consciousness. There is no such thing as Not Consciousness 

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

27 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

There are infinite relative truths and one absolute truth. The absolute truth is what you are, the substance of reality and it can't be said. To realize what you are you have to be totally empty.

You can realize the absolute in ever deeper ways. Thinking of the absolute as something dead and static, one realization of what things are, is very rudimentary.

Absolute=Infinity

On the one hand, Infinity is infinity and that's it

But Infinity is truly infinite. How are you gonna be done lol?

I think people don't get this

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

But there are false awakenings just like how there are false insights. The I is the only thing that exists, which brings me to another false teaching and that is of no-self. Obviously the self exists because the Self is imagining it in the first place just like all of reality. No difference. Separation is an illusion and yet the illusion still exists.

Have you noticed one thing so far. This never ends. It never will. Next week it'll be a new insight, a new Awakening, one that probably the Incas or the Aztecs had; and you'll be claiming it as your own. And 2000, years from now somebody will have the same insight you've had saying "yeah, I've got a new insight, here goes" repeating the same insight you had 2000yrs prior. 

Haven't you noticed that your momma and poppa had you after having sex and now all of a sudden you're so smart and talking all this shit in a place where you never even knew about before you were born. Haven't you noticed you don't even know when you're gonna die, but you have all these intelligent insights about life. Haven't you noticed, that you haven't noticed these things and your mind will just make up more insights as to why and how it just seems to know all this shit that is coming outta nowhere. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

22 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

but you have all these intelligent insights about life. Haven't you noticed, that you haven't noticed these things and your mind will just make up more insights as to why and how it just seems to know all this shit that is coming outta nowhere. 

This is why meditation is also important

No-Mind answers that dilemma

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, Davino said:

You can realize the absolute in ever deeper ways. Thinking of the absolute as something dead and static, one realization of what things are, is very rudimentary

If you realize the absolute, you also realize that it's the same one thing than another. Of course it's very difficult to be in this realization because it's almost impossible don't doing differentiations, but the thing it that it's the same a deeper realization that another less deeper. It's possible more clean, that means without the contamination of the form, but if it's totally clean, that's it. If you need to realize more depth, it's because it's not clean. If it's totally clean can't be cleaner. If you need to know things, how the things are, that is form, so relative, just what you should remove to have a cleaner realization of what you are. For that you have to realize that it's the same one thing or another, so you stop needing to know 

Edited by Breakingthewall

29 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Have you noticed one thing so far. This never ends. It never will. Next week it'll be a new insight, a new Awakening, one that probably the Incas or the Aztecs had; and you'll be claiming it as your own. And 2000, years from now somebody will have the same insight you've had saying "yeah, I've got a new insight, here goes" repeating the same insight you had 2000yrs prior. 

Haven't you noticed that your momma and poppa had you after having sex and now all of a sudden you're so smart and talking all this shit in a place where you never even knew about before you were born. Haven't you noticed you don't even know when you're gonna die, but you have all these intelligent insights about life. Haven't you noticed, that you haven't noticed these things and your mind will just make up more insights as to why and how it just seems to know all this shit that is coming outta nowhere. 

You've finally realized, or maybe always have:) that all of this sort of talk only leads to one going on in circles, which means they get know where! Of course all of us deep down want to go somewhere, that is what Desire is, and Desire is = to Life, both are synonymous, that is why ppl get drawn to whatever or whomever, they seek to be more than what they are right now, that is key to this all, not this round and round circus of questions, answers, then "I have the Answer" or "I know"... 

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

4 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Breakingthewall I disagree

It is really INFINITE

Maybe this post of Leo helps getting the message across: https://www.actualized.org/insights/wolframs-theory-of-everything

Particularly the concept of 

The Ruliad (Infinity)

Hyper Ruliad / Meta Infinity

Yes , the complexity of the forms can range from a proton to a multidimensional entity of unimaginable proportions, but both are essentially the same. Both are what you are, the total bottomless existence. It doesn't matter to you to perceive what an alien perceives millions of times more evolved than a human if you cannot open yourself to the total emptiness that exists. The form is wonderful, but what we should try is to open ourselves to the substance, and this, by definition, is independent from the form. 

@Breakingthewall You can have chocolate bar, a chocolate ice cream or chocolate powder.

But you can also have ever deeper concentrations of chocolate

You can ever be more substance, you can ever be more Godly, more infinite. I remember when this awakening happened to me, realising that there is not limit to how Godly I can become, it was extraordinary.

I don't know why you negate that possibility and say no that's chocolate and full stop, the rest is form.

Well anyway, finish the process you are involved in and keep going, see what happens, maybe you encounter such things or maybe not. All you have is your own awakenings so keep honouring that. At least you are doing the real work, which many people here do not dare to do.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Davino said:

You can ever be more substance, you can ever be more Godly, more infinite.

How can infinite become "more infinite"? Unless it is lacking, and not truly "infinite"? How can something without boundary or limitations become more of that? Unless it was still limited by something? There is something very obviously missing here.

The way you're defining "infinite" contradicts itself, because you are saying that the previous infinite was limited, and thus that would actually make your previous conception finite.

Saying that there is "more infinite" is the same as saying that there is something beyond the absolute. There isn't. You think that there is something beyond infinity. And you will chase after that idea forever, not because there is actually something beyond infinity, but because you will never find it. The idea of "more infinite" is a contradiction, and so you are stuck chasing that ghost until you see through it. You perceive this ghost as "deeper awakenings" and "deeper truths", like a carrot on a stick that paradoxically gets farther and farther away with each awakening.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Posted (edited)

58 minutes ago, Davino said:

don't know why you negate that possibility and say no that's chocolate and full stop, the rest is form.

I do not deny that possibility, I say that there is nothing that is more than the total limitlessness that exists. but when you realize that, you realize how this experience is a reflection of that, how it permeates everything, how the living abyss that is in all forms. But it doesn't matter a proton or a hyper-evolved Alien, in both of them existence shines completely. It does not shine more on an elephant than on a leaf, both are the totality 

Posted (edited)

@Davino  

The mind is programmed to go in the direction of "more." This is how life works, it is its drive, evolution, and our mind is a reflection of this. but there is no more to search once you open yourself to the absence of limits, total existence. At first it is extremely difficult to achieve it for a second, then you educate yourself to settle there since the rest is illusion, the mirage that life gives itself to create. you have to follow it, but knowing what it is. The mind rebels everytime, wants more, but it's a mistake, there is no more than everything . If you identify yourself with the existence, the form is irrelevant. Of course the inertia is enormous and any imbalance will make you identify with the form again, but then you realize the anxiety inherent to the identification with the form and you look for the freedom 

@Osaid I higly disagree

I clearly realized that Awakening is actually infinite. You will never reach the end of it. It is in fact the arrogance of the ego to think there is an end and it has reached it and "got it"

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

How can infinite become "more infinite"? Unless it is lacking, and not truly "infinite"? How can something without boundary or limitations become more of that? Unless it was still limited by something? There is something very obviously missing here.

Yes, a proper awakening of Infinity that blows your brain out is what is lacking. There are meta infinities within infinity, that's how infinity works. Infinities within infinities for infinity.

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

The way you're defining "infinite" contradicts itself, because you are saying that the previous infinite was limited, and thus that would actually make your previous conception finite.

Contradiction is a feature of infinity. It doesn't make logical sense to you nor with the experiences you have had or what you can imagine to be possible but infinity is not bound even by itself being infinity. It is extremelly paradoxical by nature. You wanna think there is just one infinity and that's it. No... there are infinite infinities for infinity

TA DAAAAA

ahahahhahah

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

Saying that there is "more infinite" is the same as saying that there is something beyond the absolute. There isn't. You think that there is something beyond infinity. And you will chase after that idea forever, not because there is actually something beyond infinity, but because you will never find it. The idea of "more infinite" is a contradiction, and so you are stuck chasing that ghost until you see through it. You perceive this ghost as "deeper awakenings" and "deeper truths", like a carrot on a stick that paradoxically gets farther and farther away with each awakening.

What is beyond the absolute? The absolute

The beyond is also itself but there is a beyond you are denying because you say it is already itself and that is the end.

There can't be anything beyond the absolute clearly, that is delusion, otherwise you didn't get the absolute

You got it backwards, precisely because it is infinite there are infinite infinities for infinity

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

And you will chase after that idea forever, not because there is actually something beyond infinity, but because you will never find it. The idea of "more infinite" is a contradiction, and so you are stuck chasing that ghost until you see through it. You perceive this ghost as "deeper awakenings" and "deeper truths", like a carrot on a stick that paradoxically gets farther and farther away with each awakening.

What an assumption! Maybe that was your case and you are projecting it to me.

I'm extremely fulfilled in becoming ever more God, ever more conscious, ever more loving, ever more divine, ever more real, ever more absolute, ever more infinite.

It's the ultimate blessing

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

I do not deny that possibility, I say that there is nothing that is more than the total limitlessness that exists. but when you realize that, you realize how this experience is a reflection of that, how it permeates everything, how the living abyss that is in all forms. But it doesn't matter a proton or a hyper-evolved Alien, in both of them existence shines completely. It does not shine more on an elephant than on a leaf, both are the totality 

I agree. That is a property of the Absolute you are right

It has other properties, are you open to them?

59 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The mind is programmed to go in the direction of "more." This is how life works, it is its drive, evolution, and our mind is a reflection of this. but there is no more to search once you open yourself to the absence of limits, total existence. At first it is extremely difficult to achieve it for a second, then you educate yourself to settle there since the rest is illusion, the mirage that life gives itself to create. you have to follow it, but knowing what it is. The mind rebels everytime, wants more, but it's a mistake, there is no more than everything . If you identify yourself with the existence, the form is irrelevant. Of course the inertia is enormous and any imbalance will make you identify with the form again, but then you realize the anxiety inherent to the identification with the form and you look for the freedom 

It seems to me that you are talking about a legit peak mountain of awakening, in the mountain range of Awakening. I recognise that I have still to work to the top of that mountain. 

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Posted (edited)

44 minutes ago, Davino said:

No... there are infinite infinities for infinity

That is just your mind dividing things. You are trying to separate infinity from itself. To be fair, mind can't do much else.

44 minutes ago, Davino said:

Contradiction is a feature of infinity. It doesn't make logical sense to you nor with the experiences you have had or what you can imagine to be possible but infinity is not bound even by itself being infinity. It is extremelly paradoxical by nature.

No. There is a difference between paradox and contradiction.

Contradiction does not exist outside of intellect, and so it is never experienced beyond that. It is impossible to experience contradiction as something which is not intellect, and so it is an impossibility. Contradiction is recognizing a failure in logic. In other words, it is logic that points to nothing outside of itself. It is intellectual stagnation. It is you making a statement which opposes itself. Therefore, the statement doesn't exist outside of itself.

Paradox is being aware of that which cannot be captured by logic. It is possible to experience paradox, but only as something outside of the divisions of logic. A paradox is not contradictory because it is reached through sound logic, therefore the logic points to something existential, but that thing it points to seems to escape the logic itself.

Reality does not contradict anywhere, your human intellect and imagination is where the contradictions are generated. You view your logic as something which should apply to reality, and when it doesn't, you anthropomorphize the whole of reality by calling it contradictory, when it is actually just your own logic which contradicts. Logic and intellect contradict, not infinity or reality. 

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Max1993 said:

@r0ckyreed Do the work and you will be amazed. 

I already am.

Awakening doesn’t take “work”, it takes love, an insight and change in consciousness.

I think people here aren’t understanding the point of this thread. It is to point out false teachings and traps. No matter how awake you are, you still have a lot of BS belief systems from false teachings and traps. Deconstructing Buddhism isn’t enough. The entire spiritual matrix is filled with BS false teachings that have infiltrated your mind. I have already listed some that I discovered on Actualized.org and I will list from other teachers as well. What separates Actualized from other teachers is that Leo is evolving whereas I don’t really see anything new with Sadhguru or Mooji, just the same old fluff from 10 years ago repackaged. Just because you have Truth doesn’t mean you are devoid of falsehood.

Edited by r0ckyreed