something_else

Attracting hot women

220 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's OK for you to be very visual but not for a female to feel taken care of? Like I said, before rushing off calling women hold-diggers check how you're brushing off your craving for hot chicks saying its because you're visual. That's what I mean by biased. You don't even make sense in your reasoning. How? You say you want a woman to like you for your looks, well, are women visual creatures too when it comes to men, or is it just men.

Well, gradually I would help her out more and more but there has to be that masculine and feminine dynamic between a man and a woman. 

Women are attracted to a guy's looks to some extent, but they usually aren't as visual as men are from what I've learned. They instead are more turned on by a man who can inspire a woman's emotions in a very compelling manner, persuade her to perceive you as a cool guy to date and sleep with, and knows how to sexually escalate the vibe with her well. That's what seduction is supposed to be about.

Just now, Hardkill said:

Well, gradually I would help her out more and more but there has to be that masculine and feminine dynamic between a man and a woman. 

Women are attracted to a guy's looks to some extent, but they usually aren't as visual as men are from what I've learned. They instead are more turned on by a man who can inspire a woman's emotions in a very compelling manner, persuade her to perceive you as a cool guy to date and sleep with, and knows how to sexually escalate the vibe with her well. That's what seduction is supposed to be about.

You didn't answer my question. Why would she do those things in the first place.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

2 hours ago, something_else said:

I’ve noticed a really consistent pattern with really attractive women in that I feel I’m able to be extremely flirty and sometimes they will often be flirty back, giving signs of interest, even making out at times, but never do they wanna do anything more than that.

Your probably giving off the vibe that as soon as you consider them "hot" you accept that sleeping with them is a privilege. Which is why it never comes to that because they read it and are turned off by it. Listen to me now, if you were to treat the women that you consider just "attractive" the same way you treat the "hot" ones, you would have a much higher success rate, because the second you act like they're too hot, the value becomes disproportionate and they lose interest.

Become a valuable enough man and you can sleep with as many hotties as you want.

1 minute ago, Francis777 said:

Your probably giving off the vibe that as soon as you consider them "hot" you accept that sleeping with them is a privilege. Which is why it never comes to that because they read it and are turned off by it. Listen to me now, if you were to treat the women that you consider just "attractive" the same way you treat the "hot" ones, you would have a much higher success rate, because the second you act like they're too hot, the value becomes disproportionate and they lose interest.

Become a valuable enough man and you can sleep with as many hotties as you want.

This is just something you've heard somewhere and picked up. Women don't get turned off by men that thinks they're hot. Quite the contrary. Seeing a woman as hot and even telling her that doesn't lower your value. This is silly. 

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

And why would she want to do that for any man. What would be the reason to dedicate her life for 3-5yrs before she has been declared by you to be worthy of so and so. I would really love to hear this answer. Put yourself in her shoes and tell me why she would do these things in the 1st place.

That's what makes most women feel feminine. Also, she will enjoy doing this for a man she has extremely sexually attracted to, especially if she ends up falling in love with him. Most women in 1st world countries have lost their ability to get in touch with their femininity as they keep trying to do what men and keep trying to talk more like what men say in the working world. There's nothing necessarily wrong with women wanting to be as successful as men financially and professionally. However, I think that most women in advanced societies have been so focused on trying to be on equal footing with men and have equal opportunities that they often forget about embracing the positive qualities of being a woman including doing some traditional feminine activities and treating/looking up to their men as their leaders. 

Most men in 1st world countries are arguably more at fault for not taking on the responsibility of being true men who are strong, wise, capable of leading, able to stand up for themselves, can be a rock or mountain for women, make a woman feel feminine and attractive, able to protect their families and their communities, work hard for themselves and others, and so on.

Edited by Hardkill

1 minute ago, Hardkill said:

That's what makes most women feel feminine. Most women in 1st world countries have lost their ability to get in touch with their femininity as they keep trying to do what men and keep trying to talk more like what men say in the working world. There's nothing necessarily wrong with women wanting to be as successful as men financially and professionally. However, I think that most women in advanced societies have been so focused on trying to be on equal footing with men and have equal opportunities that they often forget about embracing the positive qualities of being a woman including doing some traditional feminine activities and treating/looking up to their men as their leaders. 

Most men in 1st world countries are arguably more at fault for not taking on the responsibility of being true men who are strong, wise, capable of leading, able to stand up for themselves, can be a rock or mountain for women, make a woman feel feminine and attractive, able to protect their families and their communities, work hard for themselves and others, and so on.

Thought so. You cannot answer. I'm still waiting to hear the answer to why should she dedicate 3-5yrs with you first to do all you stated above to prove herself worthy of you. I didn't ask you what made a woman feel feminine, i asked WHY SHOULD SHE DO THOSE THINGS FOR YOU. what is it about you.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Thought so. You cannot answer. I'm still waiting to hear the answer to why should she dedicate 3-5yrs with you first to do all you stated above to prove herself worthy of you. I didn't ask you what made a woman feel feminine, i asked WHY SHOULD SHE DO THOSE THINGS FOR YOU. what is it about you.

a woman will enjoy doing this for a man she has extremely sexually attracted to, especially if she ends up falling in love with him because that is the nature of being feminine. Otherwise, a woman will just end up losing respect for the guy in the long-run. It's just the way it works. 

Now if she's not interested in me, then she doesn't have to do anything for me. I'll just have to move on to another woman or women who will hopefully be sexually attracted to me enough so to be willing to be submissive and cooperative with me.

Edited by Hardkill

@HardkillStop watching those redpill stuff. It's obvious you're just talking, not from experience, but from what you've heard from videos and hearsay. Try going out and dealing with real women. You're just arm-chair philosophizing about the dating world and women and your ideas about women.

Just now, Hardkill said:

a woman will enjoy doing this for a man she has extremely sexually attracted to, especially if she ends up falling in love with him because that is the nature of being feminine. Otherwise, a woman will just end up losing respect for the guy in the long-run. It's just the way it works. 

Now if she's not interested in me, then she doesn't have to anything for me and I'll just have to move on to another woman or women who will hopefully be sexually attracted to me enough so to be willing to be submissive and cooperative with me.

Ok, good luck finding your hot-sex slave.

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is just something you've heard somewhere and picked up. Women don't get turned off by men that thinks they're hot. Quite the contrary. Seeing a woman as hot and even telling her that doesn't lower your value. This is silly. 

You've misinterpreted me, I'm talking about a mans inner psychology after he confirms to himself that a women is exceptionally attractive. An insure man will then start unconsciously behaving as lower value which will then repel women as its the opposite of what they find attractive. A women wants a rock, not a fly on the wall or floppy cheese string.

Just now, Francis777 said:

You've misinterpreted me, I'm talking about a mans inner psychology after he confirms to himself that a women is exceptionally attractive. An insure man will then start unconsciously behaving as lower value which will then repel women as its the opposite of what they find attractive. A women wants a rock, not a fly on the wall or floppy cheese string.

Ok, I get what you're saying.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok, I get what you're saying.

Do you agree? from yourself as a women. If a man tip toes around you, your less interested in him?

Edited by Francis777

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, No silly games of withholding compliments or making the girl feel like she is "nothing special". Though high-quality men will subliminally communicate that the women they associate with are very hot/high quality, maybe she'll get the feeling that she is only slightly less than his norm and has to prove herself a little. But both men and women have to "prove themselves" to each other essentially.

@Hardkill You make perfect sense. I agree, it is incredibly satisfying to have a submissive "traditional" girl and it's also incredibly satisfying for her to subjugate to the man. This should not trigger anyone but is the natural order of things.

Edited by Vrubel

Posted (edited)

@something_else  Most likely you simply aren't physically attractive enough for these girls that you're going after. I recommend focusing on women who are around your own level of attractiveness.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

To consistently sleep with hot girls you need to play a serious social and status game.

Or you can be just as attractive as them. Money cannot buy genuine attraction. I don't think it would be a fulfilling situation for any guy to be used for their money.

The hottest girls are often chasing high status. So that's the bait you must use to catch them consistently. You do that by building an elite social circle and hosting your own social events like parties, fancy dinners, social outings, etc. And then you invite girls not for dates but to your exclusive social events.

I suspect there may be geographic/cultural difference here. Perhaps most girls in LA or Vegas are going after status and money but I can't say I've seen this dynamic very often at all. The majority of attractive girls seem to desire a genuine relationship with a man who's attractive and that they have chemistry and a connection with, while a small percentage are more promiscuous (roughly 10%).

1 hour ago, Hardkill said:

I mean if Leo says that if I can't get a lot of money or status, then does that mean that I should only expect to get average girls at best, even if I had really good game, charisma, or sex appeal?

I wouldn't try to use money in order to get a hot girl, it probably won't work and even if you get one to have sex with you it wouldn't be very fulfilling knowing that they just want your money and lifestyle.

I genuinely mean no disrespect, but if that's you in your picture you seem to be around average in terms of looks. My advice would be to forget about trying to get a really hot girlfriend and instead try to find an average looking girl who you really like as a person and enjoy spending time with. Most guys will not get an 8-10/10 looking girl and that's okay. You can have a very fulfilling relationship with a girl even when they are not a model (as long as you are still sexually attracted to them). Personality compatibility is incredibly important for a relationship.

Edited by Pav

4 minutes ago, Pav said:

Most guy will not get an 8-10/10 looking girl and that's okay. You can have a very fulfilling relationship with a girl even when they are not a model (as long as you have still sexually attracted to them). Personality compatibility is incredibly important for a relationship.

Haha yes exactly. If she is helplessly into you that's a sign of good taste and high intelligence(; you can then smuggle some extra points and judge her a solid 10. 

7 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

@Hardkill You make perfect sense. I agree, it is incredibly satisfying to have a submissive "traditional" girl and it's also incredibly satisfying for her to subjugate to the man. This should not trigger anyone but is the natural order of things.

if my women was submissive i'd run to the highest hill, this is complete boredom for me.

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

@HardkillStop watching those redpill stuff. It's obvious you're just talking, not from experience, but from what you've heard from videos and hearsay. Try going out and dealing with real women. You're just arm-chair philosophizing about the dating world and women and your ideas about women.

15 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok, good luck finding your hot-sex slave.

This is beyond red pill. Why would I want to be with a woman who isn't compliant or cooperative for the long haul? Why I would want to be with a woman who is disrespectful, embarrasses me in front of others, or doesn't want to support my goals and purpose? Why would I even want to be with a women who doesn't show herself as someone who is happily willing to truly invest her time, energy, and resources to me?

A woman being submissive in a healthy manner does not mean that a man has any right to force a woman to do something against her will or forcing her to be in any kind of situation she doesn't want to be in. It also doesn't mean that a guy should manipulate a woman in any devious manner to trick her into something that she doesn't want to do. It's about her freely making the choice to invest in a guy and follow him as a leader she would be happy to be compliant with.

That's one major reason why a man's gotta play the numbers game to find the right woman or women for him who is or are wanting to submit to him. He of course should try to seduce her with charisma and sex appeal to tilts the odds in his favor with the women he's interested in.

Edited by Hardkill

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Haha yes exactly. If she is helplessly into you that's a sign of good taste and high intelligence(; you can then smuggle some extra points and judge her a solid 10. 

this is creepy behaviour IMO, you should not look for submission but compatibility.

Edited by Francis777

3 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

this is creepy behaviour IMO

No. I am (half-jokingly) saying it's attractive when women are really into you. If a woman looks like a 10  but doesn't see your worth and beauty she is then barely a 6 for me. 

10 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

if my women was submissive i'd run to the highest hill, this is complete boredom for me.

Then you basically sleep with a guy-friend with a vagina, gross:P 

(don't take it too personally you have the right to your specific preferences). But for me, there is no girl that I will reject faster than one who is masculine and dominant. Feminine and submissive that's how I like my women. 

8 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

A woman being submissive in a healthy manner does not mean that a man has any right to force a woman to do something against her will or forcing her to be in any kind of situation she doesn't want to be in. It also doesn't mean that a guy should manipulate a woman in any devious manner to trick her into something that she doesn't want to do. It's about her freely making the choice to invest in a guy and follow him as a leader she would be happy to be compliant with.

This. 

So that's the bait you must use to catch them consistently. You do that by building an elite social circle and hosting your own social events like parties, fancy dinners, social outings, etc. And then you invite girls not for dates but to your exclusive social events.

How much is it worth it for someone to give most of their time to do that for only having someone hot? Isn't this a scam for someone who doesn't only value hotness, or maybe value's less?