something_else

Attracting hot women

220 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I want to start by saying that I wouldn’t say I’m a pickup artist, I don’t think it’s a great term. I like going out and partying to have fun, and I like chatting to girls and seeing where it goes.

This is also a bit of a ramble formed from some recent experiences, so sorry in advance, but maybe someone has some insight! Anyway, here goes.

I’ve done pretty well with women, for the most part. I know how to flirt, escalate and also notice when women are not interested and leave them alone. But this has all mostly been with girls who are attractive but not ‘hot’, if that makes sense. 

I’ve noticed a really consistent pattern with really attractive women in that I feel I’m able to be extremely flirty and sometimes they will often be flirty back, giving signs of interest, even making out at times, but never do they wanna do anything more than that.

It sounds really bad to say this, but it’s starting to drive me crazy. It’s like being teased over and over, because I feel like I’m almost there but something is just off.

Plenty of guys I’ve met while travelling don’t seem to have this issue. It seems so effortless for them to get with really attractive women.

If it was a few instances I’d understand that it’s just bad luck, but this is a really consistent pattern, so it’s making me think there’s something about me that is the problem.

My instinct for the root cause of this is that I’ve never been in the popular group socially. I’ve always gravitated towards the groups of introverts, people who didn’t quite fit in, if that makes sense. I enjoy that vibe so much more than being in groups of masculine extroverted guys, even though I feel like I can hold my own in those groups now that I’m older and more sociable.

Part of me feels like the hot women (who would always have been extremely sociable and popular) see straight through me and realise that I’m still that shy and insecure nerd I’ve been for most of my life, even though I wouldn’t describe myself that way anymore. Does that make sense?

As I said, this is mostly just a rant to get stuff off my chest, but maybe someone has some insight.

Edited by something_else

Posted (edited)

You just need more experience talking to girls until you are confident and charismatic and don't give a damn about what hot girls think of you.

With lots of experience you lose that insecurity around hot girls because you just stop caring and you are in a self-assuming flow state.

Of course hotter girls have more value and more options, so they will hook up with you less often. This is just how it is. The hotter the rarer. To consistently sleep with hot girls you need to play a serious social and status game. You gotta intice them with more than just a date. You have to build an elite social circle which you can invite them into, which offers them status and other perks. The hottest girls are often chasing high status. So that's the bait you must use to catch them consistently. You do that by building an elite social circle and hosting your own social events like parties, fancy dinners, social outings, etc. And then you invite girls not for dates but to your exclusive social events.

You have to realize that once a girl is in the 8/9/10 level of hotness she is basically in model territory. That means she can make lots of money just from her looks. And such girls will use that to get free shit. They make a whole lifestyle out of milking their looks. Free parties, free travel, free dinners, free events, etc. So if you cannot offer that then why would they sleep with you? You're just one of 50 dicks who surround her every week.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

From first glance you pedestilize "hot" women ,so you act different around them because your mindset is :"hot is valuable she needs someone more extroverted more alfa"so you judge yourself without knowing it.Also you dont have a direction where you go with all of this, they want sense of direction with you, but since you dont know what you want mainly appears so because of point number 1 that makes you feel stuck + this rant is you being emotional about caring having resaluts with hot women she wants you to make mistakes while not falling apart from it they will look for chink in your armor more than "regular" ones.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You just need more experience talking to girls until you are confident and charismatic and don't give a damn about what hot girls think of you.

With lots of experience you lose that insecurity around hot girls because you just stop caring and you are in a self-assuming flow state.

Of course hotter girls have more value and more options, so they will hook up with you less often. This is just how it is. The hotter the rarer. To consistently sleep with hot girls you need to play a serious social and status game. You gotta intice them with more than just a date. You have to build an elite social circle which you can invite them into, which offers them status and other perks. The hottest girls are often chasing high status. So that's the bait you must use to catch them consistently. You do that by building an elite social circle and hosting your own social events like parties, fancy dinners, social outings, etc. And then you invite girls not for dates but to your exclusive social events.

You have to realize that once a girl is in the 8/9/10 level of hotness she is basically in model territory. That means she can make lots of money just from her looks. And such girls will use that to get free shit. They make a whole lifestyle out of milking their looks. Free parties, free travel, free dinners, free events, etc. So if you cannot offer that then why would they sleep with you? You're just one of 50 dicks who surround her every week.

So, hot women are just whores for looks, money, and status? 

What if you don't have looks, money, and status but are still very charismatic and have great sex appeal? Wouldn't you still stand from most men who don't have charisma or sex appeal?

50 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sometimes these hot chicks are banging regular guys with no money or status just because they're fun while milking the cow. Half the time these girls aren't really sleeping with the guys giving them shit, then they go home and sleep with the other dude who turns them on and sometimes even treat them like shit.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

3 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

So, hot women are just whores for looks, money, and status? 

What if you don't have looks, money, and status but are still very charismatic and have great sex appeal? Wouldn't you still stand from most men who don't have charisma or sex appeal?

Why did the word whore had to come out of your mouth.  You wouldn't stand a chance just because of how you see them. Girls can smell a mile away guys who use that language and will ignore you just because. 

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Why did the word whore had to come out of your mouth.  You wouldn't stand a chance just because of how you see them. Girls can smell a mile away guys who use that language and will ignore you just because. 

I am not really saying that, but that's what Leo seems to be implying.

I mean if Leo says that if I can't get a lot of money or status, then does that mean that I should only expect to get average girls at best, even if I had really good game, charisma, or sex appeal?

Edited by Hardkill

Just now, Hardkill said:

I am not really saying that, but that's what Leo seems to be implying.

I mean if I can't get a lot of money or status, then does that mean that I'll only be able to get average girls, even with really good game, charisma, or sex appeal?

Leo did not call anyone a whore. You guys crack me up sometimes. Out here looking for hot chicks to bang then calling them whores. I wonder who's the whore for a hot chick. At least the hot chicks are looking for things of value, what are you looking to do besides bang.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Leo did not call anyone a whore. You guys crack me up sometimes. Out here looking for hot chicks to bang then calling them whores. I wonder who's the whore for a hot chick. At least the hot chicks are looking for things of value, what are you looking to do besides bang.

He's basically saying that hot women are primarily looking to use men who are rich, have high status, and have great resources because they know they can just by using their physical beauty.

Edited by Hardkill

Just now, Hardkill said:

He's basically saying that hot women are primarily looking to use men who are rich, have high status, and have great resources.

And these men are looking to use these women for whatever they use them for. If you were willing to give women your money, vacations and free shit because they were hot, why say the women are using them. You want them to go around getting used by guys that don't give a damn. You're not on here saying how you want to find a hot chick to marry, have kids and treat her like a queen. You're just looking to have sex. You're the user. Hot chicks don't owe you anything. They're not whores nor users, the men are. At least the hot chicks are offering something other than their pussies, can't say the same for guys just looking to get laid.

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

And these men are looking to use these women for whatever they use them for. If you were willing to give women your money, vacations and free shit because they were hot, why say the women are using them. You want them to go around getting used by guys that don't give a damn. You're not on here saying how you want to find a hot chick to marry, have kids and treat her like a queen. You're just looking to have sex. You're the user. Hot chicks don't owe you anything. They're not whores nor users, the men are. At least the hot chicks are offering something other than their pussies, can't say the same for guys just looking to get laid.

I didn't say that women owe me anything (unless any of them are in an LTR with me), but I want a woman or women to be attracted to me by both my looks and personality. Even if I was rich and famous I still wouldn't want any woman, no matter how hot she looks, to just get with me mostly for my money and status. Women who do that are gold diggers.

In fact, I want a woman to earn the right to use my finances, status, and other resources by having her prove to me over the course of a few years that she is a worthy enough to be a loyal and devoted partner to me and is willing to treat me like a king. That's actually how it's supposed to work in order for a man and a woman to establish a successful happy relationship with each other in the long-run.

Edited by Hardkill

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There are countries where being 8 and 9's is the norm so the women don't feel that special or entitled there. Recently have been to Argentina, holy shit the girls there are so consistently cute. 

The same is true for Eastern European women who have to actively compete to just get a decent guy despite themselves being insanely hot. 

I don't know much about American women but I also assume that a good portion of American girls score pretty high and maybe only some elite 10's will feel extra entitled.

My girlfriend is South African, she is hot but so are South African men so she doesn't have the overly entitled princess mentality.  

Edited by Vrubel

Just now, Hardkill said:

I didn't say that women owe me anything (unless any of them are in an LTR with me), but I want a woman or women to be attracted to me by both my looks and personality. Even if I was rich and famous I still wouldn't want any woman, no matter how hot she looks, to just get with me mostly for my money and status. Women who do that are gold diggers.

What's the difference. Get out of your head. You're just being biased and selfish. You're the one putting value on your looks and personality. What's the difference what yours doing and what she's doing. NOTHING. Only because it serves you. Do you think Donald Trump cared if his wives thought he was good looking or had a banging personality or not. No, because all he wanted was a hot chick. 

Why aren't you saying you don't care what a woman looks like, I just want a nice girl with a good personality. Hypocritical of you to be judging these women and calling them gold diggers while you're looking for a hot chick. 

5 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

There are countries where being 8 and 9's is the norm so the women don't feel that special or entitled. Recently have been to Argentina, holy shit the girls there are so consistently cute. 

The same is true for Eastern European women who have to compete to get a decent guy despite themselves being insanely hot. 

I don't know much about American women but I also assume that most American girls score pretty high and maybe only some elite 10's will feel extra entitled.

My girlfriend is South African, she is hot but so are South African Men so she doesn't have the overly entitled princess mentality.  

The new argument is that social media is allowing big name men to monopolize all the hottest women globally. I guess these guys have assistants that spend all day finding the best tail 

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

What's the difference. Get out of your head. You're just being biased and selfish. You're the one putting value on your looks and personality. What's the difference what yours doing and what she's doing. NOTHING. Only because it serves you. Do you think Donald Trump cared if his wives thought he was good looking or had a banging personality or not. No, because all he wanted was a hot chick. 

Why aren't you saying you don't care what a woman looks like, I just want a nice girl with a good personality. Hypocritical of you to be judging these women and calling them gold diggers while you're looking for a hot chick. 

Of course I want a hot girl. I am very visual. She also has to have a great feminine personality. I also thought that women are sexually stimulated primarily by a man's looks and charisma. The money, status, and resources would only be necessary for maintaining a solid happy relationship.

Donald Trump may be able to get with a lot of different hot women, but I am very sure that all of his LTRs and marriages with women have been absolutely hollow and miserable. Btw, where has his wife Melania been? We haven't really heard much about her and her relationship with Trump. I wouldn't be surprised if they have been estranged or separated from each other ever since he left office.

Edited by Hardkill

13 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

In fact, I want a woman to earn the right to use my finances, status, and other resources by having her prove to me over the course of a few years that she is a worthy enough to be a loyal and devoted partner to me and is willing to treat me like a king. That's actually how it's supposed to work in order for a man and a woman to establish a successful happy relationship with each other in the long-run.

And how is she supposed to earn that right may I ask.

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

The new argument is that social media is allowing big name men to monopolize all the hottest women globally. I guess these guys have assistants that spend all day finding the best tail 

Go to Argentina it's an ocean of graciously gentle-looking blue-eyed Latina girls. Nobody is "monopolizing" them, maybe if they move to another country they'll stand out more and start feeling more entitled.

Some cultures just more consistently have hot women to the point it's not that special anymore.  

Edited by Vrubel

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Of course I want a hot girl. I am very visual.

It's OK for you to be very visual but not for a female to feel taken care of? Like I said, before rushing off calling women gold-diggers check how you're brushing off your craving for hot chicks saying its because you're visual. That's what I mean by biased. You don't even make sense in your reasoning. How? You say you want a woman to like you for your looks, well, are women visual creatures too when it comes to men, or is it just men.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

And how is she supposed to earn that right may I ask.

By demonstrating for about 3-5 years that she doesn't cheat, doesn't disrespect me or embarrass me in front others, is compliant, willing to work hard at supporting my goals and purpose, likes to do some traditional feminine activities like cooking and cleaning, shows herself to be ready to be good mother, etc.

Edited by Hardkill

2 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

By demonstrating for about 3-5 years that she doesn't cheat, doesn't disrespect me or embarrass me in front others, is compliant, willing to work hard at supporting my goals and purpose, likes to do some traditional feminine activities like cooking and cleaning, shows herself to be ready to be good mother, etc.

And why would she want to do that for any man. What would be the reason to dedicate her life for 3-5yrs before she has been declared by you to be worthy of so and so. I would really love to hear this answer. Put yourself in her shoes and tell me why she would do these things in the 1st place.