MrTelepath

I Need Some Advice Before Taking My First Heroic Dose Of Mushrooms

29 posts in this topic

@MrTelepath I don't know if mushrooms can answer your questions. You have to find out for yourself.

Regarding your other question. I think that at lower levels you can manipulate reality, it's like a side effect of mysticism. From God's perspective, there is no duality between control or no control.

Well, one thing is almost guaranteed... when you take a so-called heroic dose, all of your fancy "intentions" that you set beforehand will fly out the goddamn window like a space rocket once the effects kick in. And you together with them.

Why so serious?

Posted (edited)

I don’t recommend the heroic dose. Misleading name more like the dumb dangerous dose 😭

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

I don’t recommend the heroic dose. Misleading name more like the dumb dangerous dose 😭

I had my most purely blissful ego dissolution experience ever on 7g of Golden Teacher... plus a well-timed hit of weed and Richard Wagner during the peak.

Different strokes for different folks. ;)

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus hmm, I’ve eaten 6g a couple of times didn’t realize that was a heroic dose haha, though admittedly I ate it over the course of a couple hours not at once. They were chocolates 🫨

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

From my experience you can never chose where the shrooms will lead you. 
and if I do 3g+ I’m personally in very dangerous territory so I do not know, 

in any case I would build it more gradually to 7G if that is what you are planing to do. 

but hey some people report to do 10G which seems impossible to me. 

Posted (edited)

On 3/21/2024 at 11:15 AM, Thought Art said:

@Bazooka Jesus hmm, I’ve eaten 6g a couple of times didn’t realize that was a heroic dose haha, though admittedly I ate it over the course of a couple hours not at once. They were chocolates 🫨

5 Grams and above is considered a heroic dose according to Terence McKenna. I’ve never tried Chocolate Bars but I’m assuming they hit differently as oppose to raw mushrooms.

On 3/21/2024 at 7:36 AM, Bazooka Jesus said:

I had my most purely blissful ego dissolution experience ever on 7g of Golden Teacher... plus a well-timed hit of weed and Richard Wagner during the peak.

Different strokes for different folks. ;)

Exactly!!! And I’d also might add that not all strains and/or species of Magic Mushrooms are the same. 7g of Penis Envy is not the same thing as 7g of Golden Teachers. Penis Envy is much more potent which is why I’m approaching this cautiously, hence the reason for this thread.

However, I recently tripped on 2 grams of Penis Envy (smoked a little joint of Cannabis too) which went surprisingly well and came to the realization that I don’t need to use heavy doses. Maybe, in the future and that’s a huge “Maybe.” I don’t plan on doing anything above 5 Grams regardless of strain/species. And I want to do a slow build if and when I decide to take 5 Grams. 

On 3/21/2024 at 4:35 AM, Thought Art said:

Maybe. Or in some cases the person makes the poison rather than the dose and I can assure you my intention isn’t reckless. 

Edited by MrTelepath

On 3/13/2024 at 10:28 PM, James123 said:

@MrTelepath I did 10 gr dried shrooms (psilocybin cubensis) with lemon take. Do not to it. My trip changed my DNA. It was over 20 hours. What will be your dosage?

LOL did 5 know where you're going with it. This one lasted 3 (3!) hours of 4 dimensional mind gears. Telepathy exploded after, now I'm living in the shadow realm on a daily (but yes it did something to me too...)

Very dangerous, i would take 20 trips on shrooms before an heroic dose