Javfly33

Is the Air i am Breathing the same Air you are Breathing?

16 posts in this topic

Mind is about divisions...im in my house watching the breath and my Mind is projecting differences that this Air im Breathing or this sky that is above me is different than the Air and the Sky of my fathers village 700km from here...

But thar doesn't make sense. Who cares 5km or 700km. Infinity is borderless.

Where the Air that i am exhaling starts being "different" than the Air that you are inhaling right now?

Well... the air that you are breathing in Delhi is definitely not the same air that you are breathing in the Himalaya mountains, I can tell you that much!

Why so serious?

Ever play Super Mario Galaxy? How does Mario breathe in space..?!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Where the Air that i am exhaling starts being "different" than the Air that you are inhaling right now?

This is quite similar to an example I’ve heard a few times pointing to non-self. We all know what a pile of sand is. We all know what a grain of sand is, but when does a collection of grains of sand become a pile? I wouldn’t consider two grains of sand to be a pile. 10 grains of sand is still quite small. 10,000 appears to be a pile by most people’s view. Where in the chain from 1 to 10,000 does the sand become a pile? There’s of course no objective answer to this. We make a subjective judgement as to what we deem to be a pile or not a pile. 

A similar question could be asked about a human body. Where does the body end? Is it at the skin? What about the heart’s electromagnetic field which extends a number of feet past the skin? Do bacteria count as the body? If there are roughly 10 cells of bacteria to every 1 human cell, which of those are considered part of the human body? I would imagine a human body without a single cell of bacteria would not survive. Are good bacteria necessary to the function of the human body part of a human body? If you have your appendix removed, at what point is that no longer “your body?” If we say the instant it was removed, what if it were a different organ necessary for your survival? As you see the necessary organ being pulled from your body, would you not cry out “that’s mine?” 

Is the more abstract notion of space part of a body? What is a body without space? 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

The configuration of existence is of a dimension that is difficult to imagine or rather impossible. Imagine your body right now, all the synchronized cycles that are taking place for it to exist as such, each one of them a manifestation of infinite intelligence and infinite themselves. 7 to the power of 27 of atoms, each of them a quantum universe of greater complexity than what the most powerful computer can intuit. each of them located in the exact place, being replaced by other atoms constantly, like a perfect universe forming a defined and exact pattern.

40 trillion cells, each of them an individual living being, with its full load of DNA and a defined and perfect life cycle. all this working in exact synchrony creating an individual who in turn is part of a human collective with a collective ego in evolution, moving in a defined and inexorable direction, within a planet that is part of a galaxy, which is part of a universe, etc etc etc, all absolutely perfect, like a cosmic clock that turns in one direction. and within the smallest subatomic particle is infinity in its entirety, the absolute intelligence. what reality is seems like a joke, but that's what infinity is like, infinite. 

You aren't breathing air. Its meditation technique of God to stay in the dream.

3 minutes ago, Hojo said:

Exactly man! I discovered that when I pretended to be dead and suddenly was not breathing anymore.

Posted (edited)

@Vibes yes God is just shifting its energy up and down to simulate breathing. Stop the meditation stop the dream.

We are a ball of light balls of light don't breathe they simulate breathing.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

Is the Air i am Breathing the same Air you are Breathing?

Of course it is not. Best to be grateful with the air you’re currently breathing.

Spend the next 5 years of your life understanding how corruption works so you can contribute to society on issues like this:

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 14/3/2024 at 0:19 PM, BipolarGrowth said:

This is quite similar to an example I’ve heard a few times pointing to non-self. We all know what a pile of sand is. We all know what a grain of sand is, but when does a collection of grains of sand become a pile? I wouldn’t consider two grains of sand to be a pile. 10 grains of sand is still quite small. 10,000 appears to be a pile by most people’s view. Where in the chain from 1 to 10,000 does the sand become a pile? There’s of course no objective answer to this. We make a subjective judgement as to what we deem to be a pile or not a pile. 

A similar question could be asked about a human body. Where does the body end? Is it at the skin? What about the heart’s electromagnetic field which extends a number of feet past the skin? Do bacteria count as the body? If there are roughly 10 cells of bacteria to every 1 human cell, which of those are considered part of the human body? I would imagine a human body without a single cell of bacteria would not survive. Are good bacteria necessary to the function of the human body part of a human body? If you have your appendix removed, at what point is that no longer “your body?” If we say the instant it was removed, what if it were a different organ necessary for your survival? As you see the necessary organ being pulled from your body, would you not cry out “that’s mine?” 

Is the more abstract notion of space part of a body? What is a body without space? 

Exactly...where do you draw the border...It seems is subjective...

On 14/3/2024 at 5:13 AM, Bazooka Jesus said:

Well... the air that you are breathing in Delhi is definitely not the same air that you are breathing in the Himalaya mountains, I can tell you that much!

I bet 😃 i dont want that delhi Air near me 

21 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Of course it is not. Best to be grateful with the air you’re currently breathing.

Spend the next 5 years of your life understanding how corruption works so you can contribute to society on issues like this:

I mean i didnt mean the "quality" of the Air 🫢. But...the Essence of the Air itself 😲

What is the Essence of what i am Breathing? What is It?

22 hours ago, Hojo said:

Nice @Hojo 

23 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The configuration of existence is of a dimension that is difficult to imagine or rather impossible. Imagine your body right now, all the synchronized cycles that are taking place for it to exist as such, each one of them a manifestation of infinite intelligence and infinite themselves. 7 to the power of 27 of atoms, each of them a quantum universe of greater complexity than what the most powerful computer can intuit. each of them located in the exact place, being replaced by other atoms constantly, like a perfect universe forming a defined and exact pattern.

40 trillion cells, each of them an individual living being, with its full load of DNA and a defined and perfect life cycle. all this working in exact synchrony creating an individual who in turn is part of a human collective with a collective ego in evolution, moving in a defined and inexorable direction, within a planet that is part of a galaxy, which is part of a universe, etc etc etc, all absolutely perfect, like a cosmic clock that turns in one direction. and within the smallest subatomic particle is infinity in its entirety, the absolute intelligence. what reality is seems like a joke, but that's what infinity is like, infinite. 

Is mindblowing This stuff

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

What is the Essence of what i am Breathing? What is It?

Love

Posted (edited)

@Yimpa Are You conscious you are talking to yourself right now? 

Edited by Javfly33

Posted (edited)

On 13/03/2024 at 4:48 PM, Javfly33 said:

Mind is about divisions...im in my house watching the breath and my Mind is projecting differences that this Air im Breathing or this sky that is above me is different than the Air and the Sky of my fathers village 700km from here...

But thar doesn't make sense. Who cares 5km or 700km. Infinity is borderless.

its more like us and the trees. They basically breathe in CO2 and inhale O2 we do the opposite. I dont breathe in the CO2 you breath out :D

We are in perfect balance and symbiosis with plants. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

19 hours ago, Dodo said:

its more like us and the trees. They basically breathe in CO2 and inhale O2 we do the opposite. I dont breathe in the CO2 you breath out :D

We are in perfect balance and symbiosis with plants. 

Hehe right ☺️

21 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@Yimpa Are You conscious you are talking to yourself right now? 

Posted (edited)

The question would be: why are things the way they are? Why am I bound to the limits of this experience? Why can't I fly? What is the purpose of this cycle? People will say: if you ask this you are not awake. or: it is a dream from God to live an adventure. Yes, sure, someone said it, it sounded good, they took LSD and imagined that they understood reality . Id say that things are more complex, maybe impossible to understand 

Edited by Breakingthewall